Shooting on Broadway. Teach thieves a...
Tim

Paris, KY

#115 Oct 3, 2012
tim wrote:
Here it ass much now put yours up here you ass munch
First and foremost if you are going to come on here and pretend to be me then atleast learn to spell. As for you "Squirrel"..my son hasnt done any of the stuff you claim he has, so why are you on here starting trouble? Whatever his family does is their business and I could really care less. I dont agree with their actions, but how they run their home is for them to decide. My son has never been in trouble, never sold or taken any kind of drugs and damn sure wouldnt rat anyone out. As for you and your informant M.T. you BOTH can kiss my ass. He had the right to defend himself, they were breaking in the home. People say it was for drugs, if thats the case then why wouldnt they have come upstairs?? Why stay in the basement. The guys apparantly have been involved in numerous thefts, my son just happened to be the one to fight back. And because of this, there just must be more to the story? Hes gotta be a druggie? Get a life seriously. If someone broke into my home and I felt threatened then I would have shot too..just like most others. Stop making the situation out to be more then it really is. When YOU and M.T. have the guts then you can come speak to me personally, I am easily accessible to further this conversation. You claim to know so much, then you say someone told you all about it.. well your informant is full of shit. Leave him out of the drama, he doesnt have anything to do with what happens at that home. If you want information on that other stuff then go talk to the people that live there..he was simply staying the night. Again, fell free to get in touch with me..Im not that hard to find.
Brent AKA Squirrel

United States

#116 Oct 4, 2012
Santana Renee Townsend, 26, was charged Wednesday with failure to appear, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
This is Justins cousin who was busted yesterday for a list of drug charges, must run in the family. MT said that it was a drug buy gone bad and Justin got pissed because of the quality of the product and decided to try to take his money back.
Family

Winchester, KY

#119 Oct 4, 2012
You people are ignorant. Just because a few in a family are bad apples does NOT mean everyone is. Justin is a good kid who does not do drugs or have anything to so with it. FYI one of the little thugs broke into another house today and finally got arrested, the other is still in the hospital.
Deerjerky01

Macon, GA

#120 Oct 4, 2012
Harold Gross was arrested today on the train tracks after stealing a shotgun and carton of cigs from a old man. Still looking for Tony Gross so stay close to you guns.
Deerjerky01

Macon, GA

#121 Oct 4, 2012
Family wrote:
You people are ignorant. Just because a few in a family are bad apples does NOT mean everyone is. Justin is a good kid who does not do drugs or have anything to so with it. FYI one of the little thugs broke into another house today and finally got arrested, the other is still in the hospital.
Tony is out on the run. Police are still looking for him.
Brent AKA Squirrel

United States

#122 Oct 4, 2012
Soon, soon, soon!
Interested

United States

#123 Oct 4, 2012
soon![/good job Tim Iam proud thAt u have stood up for ur son I Am curious to see if mr squirrel responds he must not have Anything better to do then mouth off when he doesn't hAve a clue. What's going on Justin is a great young man and all of his family loves him and supports him so if u don't know him or his fAmily then back off
Interested

United States

#124 Oct 4, 2012
also mr squirrel I would like to know where in the hell u get ur informAtion they aren't very accurate glen york is not in jail you need a new informat
BrentsGay

Paris, KY

#125 Oct 5, 2012
Brent AKA Squirrel wrote:
Santana Renee Townsend, 26, was charged Wednesday with failure to appear, first-degree possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
This is Justins cousin who was busted yesterday for a list of drug charges, must run in the family. MT said that it was a drug buy gone bad and Justin got pissed because of the quality of the product and decided to try to take his money back.
What the hell does Santana have to do with Justin? You mean to tell me that no one in your family has ever been in trouble with the law? Your informant is a complete idiot..seriously, please take them to Charter Ridge or something because they seriously need some flippin meds.
hell yeah

Winchester, KY

#126 Oct 5, 2012
all them gross boys r skanks and thieves
Brent AKA Squirrel

United States

#127 Oct 6, 2012
Did someone bail Glenn out of jail because two weeks ago he was locked up with my brother Brian. Justin is playing both sides of the law and people will catch on and then he is screwed!
BrentsGay

Paris, KY

#128 Oct 6, 2012
Hmmmm so you've come on here and mentioned all this stuff about Justins family, and trying to make it seem like he MUST be invovled in drugs just because of them...but then you say your brother was locked up. So let me guess, that means you're nothing but trouble too huh? How dare you come on here and talk smack when your family seems to have some drama of their own. Loser
trapp friend

Winchester, KY

#129 Oct 6, 2012
justin done the right thing the gross boys r trash
paul

United States

#131 Oct 8, 2012
What's your last name brent?
Tim

United States

#134 Oct 9, 2012
No Brent..I'm not scared. I put my name on here. I'm Justin's dad..Tim Justice to be exact,and like I said before.if you wanna further this conversation then I'm easily accessible. Quit runnin your mouth about my son..or atleast have the balls to say it to his face. Punks like you have nothing better to do then start drama online.
WildStreak

Paris, KY

#136 Oct 10, 2012
Brent i can tell your still stuck on your moms tits.So pull theam out of your mouth grow some BALLS and meet Justins dad face to face and tell him this stuff.We all can see that you are a puss,so just stay off of here and quite running theam D.S.LS of yours.
Tim

United States

#137 Oct 10, 2012
Again...tell your informant they are full of shit. Justin doesn't live with his granny nor does he sell "rock". If you have nothing better to do then run ur mouth then youre a pitiful excuse for a man. I posted my first and last name. You only post your first name and keep referring to M.T..sounds like someone likes the drama huh? Grow up.
Tim

Paris, KY

#140 Oct 11, 2012
Lol apparantly you dont know me. Continue to talk shit online, because thats all youre doing. When you grow some balls come and see me, until then shut your mouth you sorry ass punk. Aint nothing going to ruin my day, week, month or year. So I'd think before I speak if I were you.
Tim

Paris, KY

#142 Oct 11, 2012
I know alot more than you know dick.I also know the ESTES so i would watch my mouth if i was you.Im kin to the ESTES familey.You shit for brains.
Justin

United States

#143 Oct 11, 2012
Listen here fuckface don't talk bad about my father u don't care if you talk about ne but leave ny family alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr old man 172,995
tinsel in my poop (Dec '11) 10 hr Own8 8
Niesha (Aug '16) 10 hr Don Tist 24
Winchester public works tire theft 18 hr dumbarses 4
Winchester Iron Horsemen lost their charter yea... (Jun '15) Fri Tree 12
Billie Barnes Fri KingJames 5
Golden corral Fri Tom 15

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages