Shooting on Broadway. Teach thieves a...

Shooting on Broadway. Teach thieves a lesson

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Happy

Sarasota, FL

#1 Sep 26, 2012
I am happy to hear that the gun shots i heard this morning were two home intruders getting taught a lesson by catching some lead. Hats off to you buddy. If that happened more often there would be alot less of that happening. I hope it was who broke in my house and stole from my family. I would give anything to have been home when it happened and shot them full of holes!
Happy

Sarasota, FL

#2 Sep 26, 2012
I sincerely hope the shooter don't get in any trouble for defending his grandmother's home.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2012
I agree 100% .A person should ber allowed to protect their home,but with the way the court system is ,it wouldn't suprise me to find out that charges will be filed. The laws favor the crooks too much.Crazy but true.
Sad

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2012
That's why you shoot to kill if you catch them in your house. Don't want a crippled up thief testifying against you.
awesome

Richmond, KY

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Awesome buddy. I heard who the dudes were that were shot, trash thieves. They steal from everyone. What a brave guy to protect your family....... If more people had your guts honey Clark County would not be so trashy with all the drugs and stealing..
Ruger9mm

United States

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Wjo was it ?
Head hunter

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 26, 2012
Ruger9mm wrote:
Wjo was it ?

Well who was it
magic monica

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Yea who was it?
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 26, 2012
It will be interesting to know what really happened.
thinking

Winchester, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
It will be interesting to know what really happened.
I would say you are right.
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Can't believe anything you read or hear these days. Somehow when the truth comes out it always seems to be a way different story than what is reported or what the witnesses say. There's certainly not enough here to know what the truth is.
Sad

United States

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah that is definitely true. I'm just going by what the news said and that it was 4:40 am. I heard the shots on my way into work.
wouldntbelieveit

Winchester, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2012
heard it was 2 of the Gross's.tony and howard.got what they deserve.
oh wow

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
wouldntbelieveit wrote:
heard it was 2 of the Gross's.tony and howard.got what they deserve.
Wow, about 3 neighbors and Myself had some stuff stolen out of our buildings & sheds a couple of years ago, I always thought it was them, of course couldn't prove it, but if it was its about time they got what was coming to them.
oh wow

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
I guess that's what it's going to take to keep these pillhead thieves from thriving from everybody to support their habits, the court system doesn't do much to keep them off the streets. So if we have to start shooting people to keep ourselves & our properties safe, so be it.
wouldntbelieveit

Winchester, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
home owners should keep a 12 gauge automatic shot gun for home defense.wouldn't have to hunt for the perps,and should only be one side of the story to hear! f@#$%*g thieves !
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2012
I agree and have a gun. I think that once the threat is eliminated it's not a good idea to shoot though. If I catch them, they run, and I follow and shoot at them I don't think it counts. They have to kind of be in your face or your house.
I N T E R E S T I N G

United States

#18 Sep 26, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
I agree and have a gun. I think that once the threat is eliminated it's not a good idea to shoot though. If I catch them, they run, and I follow and shoot at them I don't think it counts. They have to kind of be in your face or your house.
...agree...home invasions are one thing...chasing supposed intruders is another...it's hard to avoid this slander and libelous area...
tgifootballseaso n

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2012
I always just wait to make sure that they didn't know each other, that there was really an attempted robbery/burglary, what or who they were looking for, and why they chose that house to look. So many times it doesn't turn out to have been random at all.
oh wow

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2012
tgifootballseason wrote:
I always just wait to make sure that they didn't know each other, that there was really an attempted robbery/burglary, what or who they were looking for, and why they chose that house to look. So many times it doesn't turn out to have been random at all.
By the looks of the house there is all kinds of junk laying around, which doesn't give anyone the right to make themselves at home & steal it, but would def entice a thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 159,502
Karen Banks (Jul '10) 43 min wondering 12
Cat colony 1 hr Your Dad 6
Sugar Daddy Looking for a Good girl 2 hr Me me 35
wendell thomas marrs (Dec '14) 8 hr Just saying 34
Out on the town 15 hr Supper 72
Brenda Barker 20 hr Jeff 8

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages