dentist who take adults with medical ...

dentist who take adults with medical cards?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

yea

Anderson, SC

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Are there any in dentists in Winchester who take adults with medical cards. Who are taking new patients.
I need to have a tooth pulled (wisdom tooth) that is giving me some swelling and A lot of pain.
I just need one who can do it quick.
Skilcraft

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2011
Are there any dentists that take employed people who don't qualify for medical cards and can't afford the premiums or deductibles for dental care (or get the time off)?
jenna

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2011
Skilcraft wrote:
Are there any dentists that take employed people who don't qualify for medical cards and can't afford the premiums or deductibles for dental care (or get the time off)?
Agree!
HUH

Wallingford, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Anita Gray
FRIEND OF DOC

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2011
Yes, see Dr. Anita Gray, she will give you a referral or send you to the other Dr. Gray for extraction. Why did you wait till Friday ? No Dr till Monday. Also there is some adult medical cards that will not pay for Dentist or to extract a tooth, but you can ask. Someone there will help you.
yea

Anderson, SC

#6 Aug 13, 2011
I did not ask anyones opinion on what they think about people whith medical cards. Your input is not needed.
Thanks "friend of doc" and "huh".
Jenna

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 14, 2011
And I did not ask to pay your medical bills but i got it anyway, so kiss mu @$$
yea

Anderson, SC

#8 Aug 14, 2011
I worked for years thank you very much.
I hope when your time comes that you need assistance from the government, you remember how you treated people. Get off that high horse why dont ya?
Ill trade you my medical card for your health! How bout that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arcade 4 hr NewToWinchester 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 171,817
Review: Fitness Solution Gym (Sep '11) 6 hr Bobber 30
New Houses on Denny Ave 7 hr typical winchester 5
Winchester Last Post Wins 2018 8 hr Sharlene45 61
add a word (Sep '10) 12 hr texas pete 78
Review: Rocky Mountain ATV (Apr '15) 14 hr BBN 5

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages