First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Allicat

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2010
This is Allison Am tired of u haterz hating on me and Tyson He loves me and everyone knows we togetha He makes me breakfast in bed buys my boys gifts and loves taking baths with my sons He is a good stepdad and we will b marryed soon I is his girlfriend Leave us lone haterz and Brittany keep dyking wit Meko Ill let CC deal with yo fatazz
Voice of Reason

Garrettsville, OH

#2 Jun 14, 2010
Taking baths with your sons???? Hum.
burger time baby

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2010
I just farted on your hamburger Allicat and there aint nothin you can do but smell it and eat. Take that mater off there tho.
peaches

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Get him out of the bathtub.... Dummy
Allicat

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2010
There is nuffin rong wit him taking baths wit my sons
sherry

Versailles, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
sounds like he might be after your sons if he is taking baths with them !
You must be damn retarded !!
ms waffle

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2010
ask the state what they think.
kmdklmdff

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2010
dang yall are childish man thats died wrong for yall to put the kids in da middle of dis shit... grow up man life to short for dis shit... let da gurl do what she wants....
peaches

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
no woman in their right mind is going to let a grown man take a bath with her little boys. That's
how it starts and the kids don't tell this goes on for a long time before they ever say anything. I know who you are and I know Tyson and his mother.
Unless you want social services at your door, you better stop. As a matter of fact I not going to let this continue, I am calling in the morning and
having them read this, and go from there.
kmdklmdff

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2010
grow up please all dis childish i kno allison and she would not put shit on here like dis man yall need to grow up
The real Allison

Winchester, KY

#11 Jun 14, 2010
First and foremost anyone who knows me knows damn good and well that I would never put my kids in the middle of any drama that someone has with me!!!! Secondly whatever is goin on between me and tyson is strictly that!!! Tyson is not even around my kids, I dont expect him to be there for them they arent his kids! I respect him more then anyone will ever and would never disrespect him or his mother for that matter!!! I didn't start this post but I am about to put a stop to it!!!! If you cant post your real name then please keeps comments about me, tyson, his mom, and my kids out of your mouth!
kmdklmdff

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2010
peaches wrote:
no woman in their right mind is going to let a grown man take a bath with her little boys. That's
how it starts and the kids don't tell this goes on for a long time before they ever say anything. I know who you are and I know Tyson and his mother.
Unless you want social services at your door, you better stop. As a matter of fact I not going to let this continue, I am calling in the morning and
having them read this, and go from there.
before u do tha u need to get da truth u kno dis is winchester come on now dis is crazy
U a liar

Brea, CA

#13 Jun 15, 2010
U keep saying u and Tyson like y'all is a couple. Don't u know u just a hit & u sharing him but then again he sharing u 2 isn't he lol man y'all gotta b passing around alot of nastiness
& yes those of us who know u know that u r not a good mom at all u would rather b anywhere doing anything other than being w your kids. The only time u r with them is if u can't oushtjem off on nobody then u r taking them w you out of town to random houses instead of keeping them an ur fat ass at home.
kmdklmdff

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2010
man yall really think yall kno wat yall are tlkin bout.... those kids are her everythin... and to be grown yall sho are showin it man winhester is wild...
kmdklmdff

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2010
she buys them boys everythin they want... they will tell u themself...
dunno

United States

#16 Jun 16, 2010
i dont know her or him but this is stupid. y are ppl always starting sh*t on here-dippin in the kool-aid and not even knowin the flavor? catch my drift?
U a liar

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2010
She dresses them nice only because that refelcts on her but she sho ain't a good mom she neglects dem kids
lame

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 17, 2010
U a liar wrote:
She dresses them nice only because that refelcts on her but she sho ain't a good mom she neglects dem kids
if you think tht girl is a bad mother then y dnt you tell her to her face and stop hiding behind this petty website!!! You wont because she isnt!!!!! Tht girl has a right to go out and have fun, cause when the night is over she goes str8 home to her kids!!! Everytime I c her she has those beautiful boys with her. No one ever keeps them, she wont let anyone because she is so protective of them! So back off of her and let her live her life!!! Talk about half these moms in winchester tht dont take of their kids cause Allison if a far cry from a bad mother!!!!
Ray

United States

#19 Jun 17, 2010
I need a big toolbox man wink wink
sean

Lexington, KY

#20 Jun 17, 2010
dude remind me of huggy bear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free taylor swift tickets (Jan '11) 30 min I love Taylor Swift 94
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 134,266
The Sock Game *add a word* (Jan '14) 1 hr texas pete 233
Linda Helton Canada lab director at Clark Regio... 3 hr jazz1000 2
my old Boyfriend (Jun '14) 4 hr velstadt 6
goth girl at gamestop 5 hr gamer 3
lick 9 hr mike 3

Flood Warning for Clark County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

Winchester Dating
Find my Match