Has anyone heard from or know hershel or chrystal lawson?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Tipton

Irvine, KY

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Just wondering about them and how we could get ahold of them, they do tatoos and peircings. if anyone knows of them, please let us know.
not sure

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Tipton wrote:
Just wondering about them and how we could get ahold of them, they do tatoos and peircings. if anyone knows of them, please let us know.
They were living on sylvania ave last house on the left. That's been about a year and a half ago. And yes Hershel does tattoos and Chrissy does piercings
know em

Paris, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Look Chrissy up on fb. :)
country cutie

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Listen yall! Dont even think about trying to be friends with them or any kind of relationship for that matter! All they do is use and abuse people!when i was hanging out with them i had to buy them all kinds of things, pay there way in the bars buy there drinks let them run the wheels off my car and give them money to support there drug habits just so they would feel decent enough to take care of there damn kids! Dont get drunk around them if your a woman they will take advantage of you! hershell dont love her he wanted to leave her for me but i wouldnt do it they will lead ya to believe they got ya back to but when it comes down to it they run like PUSSYS STAY AWAY I WARNED YA
Good Friend

Winchester, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
You need to get your facts straight before you go running your mouth on the Internet bitch!!! You don't know them at all if you think they're on drugs!!! Hershel works his ass off every day and he is an excellent father!! Chrissy takes damn good care of their house and children. All they do is go out and maybe have a beer to relax on the weekends as if that's any of your business!! Them being 'Users'!?!? Are you kidding me?! They don't ask anyone for anything and trust and believe if you're their friend, they definitely have your back, nothing pussy about either one. So quit making shit up and go get a life!!!
chrystal lawson

Mechanicsville, VA

#6 Jun 8, 2014
Im a chrystal lawson whos done tats an Piercings im not the same chrystal your looking for i dont no a hershel but iv had someone think maybe this was me just posting its not good luck finding your friend
A friend

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jun 8, 2014
They are good people who work hard for what they got. And they have always had my back. And they love each other very much
haha

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2014
They live Mt.Sterling still have nothing, does any drug, chrystal claims all she does is suboxone which is a lie. They don't take care of house nor the kids so get your facts straight so call ''friend'' they're garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y trail 7 min Heard 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Mike Duquette 133,378
How women cheat on their boyfriends 1 hr glen 54
love 1 hr -Sprocket- 19
Anna Williams Brewer 2 hr iknow 3
hooker in yourk town 2 hr Catdaddy 9
is tabitha davis and hubert stewart still together 3 hr ram tough 8
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]