Jasmine Fox?????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uk_fan

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2009
I was told it looked like she is clamping a Big Montana between her legs...? Is this true...

Since: Dec 08

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2009
Don't start shit about Jasmine, she has always had it rough and she is an awesome young lady so just back off! Talk about yourself, no uk fan would act like an ass and talk about people... grow up!!!!
ghsokgsd

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2009
shes a hoe & shes drugged up
noname

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2009
:)
ashley engle

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2009
thats breez cuz'n
okay

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
no one knows how jasmine had it growin up. she had to take care of all her younger siblings while her mom was out doin her own thing and her dad in prison. it is a big shock to see her like this after she has see it but people deal with thigs different.i have grown up seeing drugs and raising my youngr siblings and it has jus made me hate drugs. but like i said people deal with it differently so before you judge people know why they are the way the are.
Someone

Winchester, KY

#9 Nov 22, 2009
Thats funny she is a hoebag!!!
You think your someone

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2009
Someone wrote:
Thats funny she is a hoebag!!!
Funny? It's not at all funny, it's sad. She's a sweet young woman whose life is being destroyed and you think it's funny. You have a sick sense of humor. Your not someone, your nobody.
Someone

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2009
Well your on here what does that make you. Your not any better. Mainly when she is a home wrecker. You don't know shit. I'm someone I am a person.Harp on other people in here that are talking shit.
sumthin

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2009
i used to work with jasmin and molly at mcdonalds.
shes a really pretty girl, maybe she has issues but stfu about them on the internet
You think your someone

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2009
Someone wrote:
Well your on here what does that make you. Your not any better. Mainly when she is a home wrecker. You don't know shit. I'm someone I am a person.Harp on other people in here that are talking shit.
Nah, I'd rather harp on you. I think it's funny how defensive you get when insult is suddenly at aimed at you. So how you think she feels reading your comments? You might be a person, not sure. If so you're either 1 neuron for a brain, or lacking compassion for someone who is loved. Soooo... don't dish it out if you can't take it!
whocares

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2009
you people who are nothing but cowards if you want to say somthin say it to there face!! you all are probly the same as you said she is!!!clean out your own closet before you clean out sombody elses!!!!!!!!!!
blah blah blah

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2009
everyone probably just like to talk about her because she is a pretty girl
jasmines little sissy

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2009
now listen i may be 12 but i luv my sissy to death and i know wat goes on wit her not u all so shut up and dont talk about her it annoying cuz you all dont know how we had it.
jer m

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2009
who cares about her problems, jasmine is sexy. i would drink her bath water!
who cares

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2009
theres an old saying... pretty is pretty does, and theres not a pretty thing about what she does!!
Thats right

Winchester, KY

#21 Nov 30, 2009
Ive know Jasmine every since she was little and she had it rough but many rough people grow up and want to change and be better than there past she has just followed her mothers foot steps she is gorgeos but knows right from wrong honey get off them pills and take care of your kids
bitbit

Lexington, KY

#22 Dec 1, 2009
She better get her own man!!!!White trash!!!!
TRX

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Dec 7, 2009
remember no matter how pretty they r boys somewhere somebody is tired of that bitches shit
real talk

Winchester, KY

#24 Dec 24, 2009
all you hater out there need to find something better to do then talk sht and for thats right or what ever ur name is honey she may not have her kids but she a better fckin mother then anyone on her and ya she has had it rough alot rough then most people but one day ur gonna look up and she gonna be a changed person it takes time she just 21 she has her whole life to change thank you very much so fck all ya pice of sht and find something better to do then talk sht about someone who is pretty,gorgeos,smart,funny,and all was there so go fck off for real
love ya sis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 160,867
Anybody ever had a big pimple on their scrotum??? (Feb '13) 2 hr Owen 12
Cathy hughes/Rheinsmith/carpenter any information? 2 hr Creds 4
Wendell Marrs 2 hr Pelham 3
Drug Court in Winchester 4 hr Ranger 5
Monica oliver king 11 hr Concerned 3
Looking for Sherry James 11 hr Concerned 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages