First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hate that place

Macon, GA

#1 Jan 12, 2010
Walle Corp.

What does that word mean when you say it. A PoS place to work. 8.50 a hour, I mean that's kinda a spit in your face offer. I know what your thinking, if you don't like it, take take the job for that amount. But hay, the way the market is right now, you have to take what you can get. But I'm just pointing out that 8.50 a hour is a insult because they know people need jobs and will work for that. Just pathetic. And hell, they even made their employees work Dec. 14th through Dec. 23rd without a day off. That's 10 days straight before Christmas, and the catch, they make you work that sunday without overtime pay because they can get away with it. You have to work 40 labor hours to get overtime. Well, Sunday-Wednesday is 32 hours with 12 holiday, so no overtime. Just bullshit they can get away with that. That place sucks guys. The manage is horrible, they even change your time in to get you wrote up so you don't have any documentation down for a reason you was late or off so WHEN they do fire you, you can't draw unemployment. Just a PoS factory, worse in Winchester, hell worse that I've came across in a very long time. I thought Nestle was bad, WALLE rules the WORST place to work. Take it from me, go to McDonald's making 7.65 a hour is more worth it then Walle. F that place. I hope it loses it business and then falls under.
looking

Winchester, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2010
Stop b*tching. Ive turned in 7 apps this month. No one is hireing. So shut up. I would take your job from your ungrateful a** if I could. I seriously want to physically f*ck you up right now!
looking

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2010
I lost my job two months ago making 9.44 an hour. I would be happy with any fast food place, ect. Right now a job is a job. Appreciate that paycheck that others arnt recieving. No one feals sorry for you.
Hate that place

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Mr. Looking, oh so bad over the computer. When I read your 1st post, man I about shit my pants I was so scared. ROFL Anyway, plenty of people are hiring you stupid ass. You just gotta be SMART enough to actually know how to find jobs. I quit that job few weeks back and I got another job like 2 days after that cause I know how to actually look for a job and get one. And who the fuck said anything about feeling sorry for me. It wasn't directed for someone to feel sorry for me. Learn to read a post before you reply to it. I was just getting the message out there that hay, this place sucks to work for and I would suggest you get something else if you can. But if you was in the same boat as me, you had to take the job. They treat their people like SHIT there. And hay, fast food jobs are blooming right now btw. Take it if you can. And Mr. Looking, take that job from me, by all F'ING means go for it. Hay, maybe you'd be successful there cause they love cock suckers sucking them to keep working. Well, you prob would fit in. Go for it. As far as the physically Fuck you up right now, ROFL, I see you as just another bad ass guy behind a computer. Peace
Barbie Jean

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 15, 2010
Uh, now ya'll
billy

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2010
Walle Corp = farts on a sled down a hill melting snow with brown farts.
Employee

Stanton, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Its better than working at McDonald's. McD's doesn't have benefits.
Barbie Jean

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Yah ya'll, somebody's got their bloomers in a fuss!
TQA

Winchester, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Hate that place wrote:
Walle Corp.
What does that word mean when you say it. A PoS place to work. 8.50 a hour, I mean that's kinda a spit in your face offer. I know what your thinking, if you don't like it, take take the job for that amount. But hay, the way the market is right now, you have to take what you can get. But I'm just pointing out that 8.50 a hour is a insult because they know people need jobs and will work for that. Just pathetic. And hell, they even made their employees work Dec. 14th through Dec. 23rd without a day off. That's 10 days straight before Christmas, and the catch, they make you work that sunday without overtime pay because they can get away with it. You have to work 40 labor hours to get overtime. Well, Sunday-Wednesday is 32 hours with 12 holiday, so no overtime. Just bullshit they can get away with that. That place sucks guys. The manage is horrible, they even change your time in to get you wrote up so you don't have any documentation down for a reason you was late or off so WHEN they do fire you, you can't draw unemployment. Just a PoS factory, worse in Winchester, hell worse that I've came across in a very long time. I thought Nestle was bad, WALLE rules the WORST place to work. Take it from me, go to McDonald's making 7.65 a hour is more worth it then Walle. F that place. I hope it loses it business and then falls under.
You should have read up on the labor laws. The company was not in the wrong. You were.
Yea

Lexington, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2012
When I'm making labels I make them at Walle's and I fart while I'm doing it ;)
October Fall

Winchester, KY

#12 May 3, 2012
another thread
OTO369

Winchester, KY

#13 May 3, 2012
Walle is gonna be going under pretty soon. I filed fr a lawsuite earlier this week. And you are right about them cooking the books. I had the flu and my direct boss lost my dr excuses then hr lost them 2wice. I had 3 days counted against me. I went straight to the doc one day got copies got my lawyersa info gave it do dave powers and my stuff was fixed by the time I went back to work on 2nd shift. I have been there a long time and have compiled a list of all the harassment and sexual harassment who the victem was who whitnerssed it and everything Ive seen. I sent it to the labor board I compiled a list of all known OSHA violations. And anything else. I sent that list to OSHA earlier this week. I sent copies of everything to my good friends Don Pasley, Steve Brashear, and Mitch McConnell Walle is in for a suprise. Hey TQA how you doing or should I say Mr. Owner wann be. I still have my job. You told me on topix last week I was fired. Newsflash theres not a manager in the world that would fire someone on topix. Amd if they did I'd have to question their ability to manage a business it would be unprofessional .I hope you find reasonable employemnt when my lawsuit bankrupts your company. I have all the documentation I need to back everything I say up you have no documentation. Good luck my friend
no lol no lmao

Winchester, KY

#14 May 4, 2012
OTO369 wrote:
Walle is gonna be going under pretty soon. I filed fr a lawsuite earlier this week. And you are right about them cooking the books. I had the flu and my direct boss lost my dr excuses then hr lost them 2wice. I had 3 days counted against me. I went straight to the doc one day got copies got my lawyersa info gave it do dave powers and my stuff was fixed by the time I went back to work on 2nd shift. I have been there a long time and have compiled a list of all the harassment and sexual harassment who the victem was who whitnerssed it and everything Ive seen. I sent it to the labor board I compiled a list of all known OSHA violations. And anything else. I sent that list to OSHA earlier this week. I sent copies of everything to my good friends Don Pasley, Steve Brashear, and Mitch McConnell Walle is in for a suprise. Hey TQA how you doing or should I say Mr. Owner wann be. I still have my job. You told me on topix last week I was fired. Newsflash theres not a manager in the world that would fire someone on topix. Amd if they did I'd have to question their ability to manage a business it would be unprofessional .I hope you find reasonable employemnt when my lawsuit bankrupts your company. I have all the documentation I need to back everything I say up you have no documentation. Good luck my friend
You must not of ever heard of wjr because i thnk that was who playing the tqa role. you are babbling and you don't ssem to realize that your boss was noot on topix. get a grip you even said you liked wjr but you didn't know you were talking to hm as tqa.
OTO369

Winchester, KY

#15 May 4, 2012
I was being sarcastic. I knew TQA was not the owner. TQA didn't even know the owners name kinda funny
Lenny

Winchester, KY

#16 May 28, 2013
They fired me for not being able to return to work because of multiple work related injuries. I have a pending partial disability suit against them. I worked for them for a year and a half as a finishing technician. I was never late. Only missed about 4 days of work. I changed shifts at the drop of a dime with no complaints. I never bitched about pay. Worked 14 days straight on average with 2 days off per month. My starting pay was 8.55. Final rate was 9.55. That company is all about favoritism and modern slavery. Why? Because the company is family owned and 100% liberal. Everything you are saying about them is true.
Lenny

Winchester, KY

#17 May 28, 2013
You're doggone right they're in for a surprise. We need to get as many people together as we can to fight them. OSHA is looking for reasons to fine them because of injuries and violations. They are very slick when it comes to covering their asses. They must have some really screwy attorneys.
joemama
#18 May 28, 2013
i work there and i love the job...all the overtime i want and nice pay....
intiative

Winchester, KY

#19 May 29, 2013
Heres a idea instead of getting on this site and trying to win senseless fights use your time more wisely. Do your research, study companies and watch trends in how these companies hire. I had dead end jobs one after another. Decided to walk down a dfferent path. This town is full of people who feel sorry for theirself and live off the goverment and taxpayers. People these benefits were meant as a hand up not a hand out. Its seriously out of control! Stop having babies just to draw benefits. Thats not how its supposed to be. You should want to empower your children. Instead they wonder why dont I have a dad. Why doesnt mom have a job like most moms. Why does my family wear pajamas to wal mart finance tatoos and must have the newest technology IE iphones tvs big wheels on vehicles cant afford. Vicious cycle and people need to break it. Everyone isnt afforded the same opportunity as the privileged. Neither was I. But with hard work, focusing on my time with family and doing the research on how to get a desired job it can be done. High school graduate $27/hr full benefits great family company. I put the effort in. You can too. Make your own luck!
Someone who

Winchester, KY

#20 May 11, 2017
Wow so many people at walle suing them the job is so easy if u get hurt there it's cuz ur dumb and not doing something right. Or u just are a pussy probably trying to hurt urself so u can try to sue pieces of shit. If the company goes bankrupt from all u suing there will be a lot off good people left with nothing because of a few dumb asses. I hope there lawers squash y'all in court.
Tonto

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 May 12, 2017
That place will never go under.. owner is worth couple hundred million..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steak and shake 16 min LinvilleRedman224 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 174,819
sherry hill? 7 hr Ahillarydeportable 17
One million dollar winner in Winchester. 14 hr Wow 8
Giovanni's very rude to special needs class (Apr '16) 22 hr codlick 14
My Take Back Home Girl Farted Sat Paul 2
Tina at Sonic Sat Chuck 3

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages