Nasty couples in Winchester
Shadows

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2010
For one, jennifers nasty a** will never amount to the person jean is. The only reason she still wants ricky is for the drama. She cant woman up cause shes still hangin on moms tit. And as for him. Well lets just hope corey grows up to be more me a man than ricky. Oh wait. He has already part that point.
Lmao

United States

#22 Jan 25, 2010
Are u serious?!? And what kind of person is Jean? A stalking, physco. Fruit cake if ya ask me!! Leave the kid out of it....
winchester

Winchester, KY

#24 Jan 25, 2010
william poole and kelly robinson are not nasty.. she happens to be my best friend.... she is the nicest person you will ever meet.
ProudBlackMan

United States

#25 Jan 25, 2010
You dumb crackers make me sick. No wonder all the white women want to date black men!!
winchester wrote:
william poole and kelly robinson are not nasty.. she happens to be my best friend.... she is the nicest person you will ever meet.
Amen

United States

#26 Jan 26, 2010
Yeah I'm white and I love black men
Queenofthetraile rpark

United States

#27 Jan 26, 2010
I have a pet Chimpanzee that im attracted to , he looks just like a black man!!I call him Mama's lil negro and then i hit the meth pipe!.
Amen wrote:
Yeah I'm white and I love black men
EderlyWhitewoman

United States

#28 Jan 26, 2010
I dont trust them Darkies,dont like the president and dont want any of them living by me. My husband is a veteran and he hates them too.Had a negro come by last month selling Bibles Door to door , needless to say he left with pepper spray in his eyes and a shotgun warning.
Amen

United States

#29 Jan 26, 2010
EderlyWhitewoman wrote:
I dont trust them Darkies,dont like the president and dont want any of them living by me. My husband is a veteran and he hates them too.Had a negro come by last month selling Bibles Door to door , needless to say he left with pepper spray in his eyes and a shotgun warning.
YOU RACIST BI*CH, NO ONE ASKED YOUR OPINION ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THIS IS AN "ELDERLY (which you misspelled)WHITE WOMAN" SAYING THIS "OH WE HAD A NEGRO COME BY AND WE PEPPER SPRAYED HIM AND GAVE HIM A SHOTGUN WARNING" BI*CH GROW UP IT IS 2010 NOBODY DOES THAT ANYMORE AND IF THEY DID WE WOULD HEAR ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS. LET ME GUESS YOU OWN A FEW SLAVES TOO? I'M MARRIED TO A BLACK MAN AND IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME ASHAMED THAT I AM WHITE.
ElderlyWhiteWoma n

United States

#30 Jan 26, 2010
You mind you manners you dirty mudshark. In my day , filthy race traders like you simply disappeared.Eating all them chittlins and ribs must be clouding your judgement little missy! Oh and it did happen . You give white women a bad name but what decent whiteman would want your polluted a**!! You make me sick
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU RACIST BI*CH, NO ONE ASKED YOUR OPINION ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THIS IS AN "ELDERLY (which you misspelled)WHITE WOMAN" SAYING THIS "OH WE HAD A NEGRO COME BY AND WE PEPPER SPRAYED HIM AND GAVE HIM A SHOTGUN WARNING" BI*CH GROW UP IT IS 2010 NOBODY DOES THAT ANYMORE AND IF THEY DID WE WOULD HEAR ABOUT IT ON THE NEWS. LET ME GUESS YOU OWN A FEW SLAVES TOO? I'M MARRIED TO A BLACK MAN AND IT'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO MAKE ME ASHAMED THAT I AM WHITE.
James

United States

#31 Jan 26, 2010
Why dont you move to cincinnati or dayton if you like negros so much you nasty Ho ? i hate race mixers! Your nasty!
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
tighty

Winchester, KY

#32 Jan 26, 2010
One day I plan on having the option to go black or not. And he's gonna be a beautiful strong black man. So get out your shotguns and hate and spread your ignorance. While you waste your time, imma be spreading my legs and makeing my "0" face!
pistol pete

United States

#33 Jan 26, 2010
willXXXXfranks wrote:
wes and lindsay jako or lacey which ever it is! they both hos! i f$%#ed both of them back in middle school , they was reall stinky and loose
Its they were you dumb ho learn how to spell before you get back on hear
ElderlywhiteWoma n

United States

#34 Jan 26, 2010
Quit spreading your filth Amen!
tighty wrote:
One day I plan on having the option to go black or not. And he's gonna be a beautiful strong black man. So get out your shotguns and hate and spread your ignorance. While you waste your time, imma be spreading my legs and makeing my "0" face!
Whiteracist

United States

#35 Jan 26, 2010
What is this world coming to? A white woman and a monkey living in wedded bliss in my beloved Kentucky! Where is the KKK when we need them?
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
BlackPantherSupp orter

United States

#37 Jan 26, 2010
I hate to say so but i agree with you, racist piece of s***, wish that brother would stick to his own race!
Whiteracist wrote:
What is this world coming to? A white woman and a monkey living in wedded bliss in my beloved Kentucky! Where is the KKK when we need them?<quoted text>
JewishGuyFromNew York

United States

#38 Jan 26, 2010
OiVey! This is very scawy to me.Please quit with all dis racism!! I sure hate free speech!!
Whiteracist wrote:
What is this world coming to? A white woman and a monkey living in wedded bliss in my beloved Kentucky! Where is the KKK when we need them?<quoted text>
agree

United States

#39 Jan 27, 2010
I completely agree with the elderly white woman.
Jose Gomez illegal alien

United States

#40 Jan 27, 2010
Brown Power. I come here and work under the table. that way i dont pay taxes for roads,school and other services, then my wife gets on welfare so we get free housing, food stamps and then use the emergency room for free because they cant turn us away!! keep paying yours taxes Gringos!! We love exploiting your country!! Viva Revolution!
Amen

United States

#41 Jan 28, 2010
ElderlywhiteWoman wrote:
Quit spreading your filth Amen!<quoted text>
Actually, that was not me. But i 100% agree with Tighty... Go with your bad self Tighty! Spread your clam lips and let your pearl shine while your taking that black c*ck. Make your "O" Face All Fracking day and night. You know we might even be doing it simultaneously (hope all you racist dumb a*sses know what simultaneous means) I feel like I know you Tighty. We should set up a date and go hunting for black men together... Wink Wink... Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that the fake people on here who are saying all this racist nonsense are just white boys who are hating cause they have a little white pee pee. Your woman probably cheated on you with a big, black stud and now you are resorting to taking a post about couples and turning it into war. You would never say ANY of that sh*t to a black person's face. CHURCH!!!
HankWilliamsjrFa n

United States

#42 Jan 28, 2010
I bet you have many STDs you nasty ho.The whiteman wouldnt want you and i have a 8" cock,so F*** off!
Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that was not me. But i 100% agree with Tighty... Go with your bad self Tighty! Spread your clam lips and let your pearl shine while your taking that black c*ck. Make your "O" Face All Fracking day and night. You know we might even be doing it simultaneously (hope all you racist dumb a*sses know what simultaneous means) I feel like I know you Tighty. We should set up a date and go hunting for black men together... Wink Wink... Anyways, I have come to the conclusion that the fake people on here who are saying all this racist nonsense are just white boys who are hating cause they have a little white pee pee. Your woman probably cheated on you with a big, black stud and now you are resorting to taking a post about couples and turning it into war. You would never say ANY of that sh*t to a black person's face. CHURCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 149,554
Caleb slatten 23 min Tomorrow 1
Lindsey Adams 12 hr JusticeForTheLitt... 23
iron horseman (Sep '08) 12 hr itsme 665
Let's hear what people know on Vance Brinegar 13 hr itsme 3
Crazy man on bike pulling cart? 19 hr DV8 3
Sordid past 23 hr Purpurr 3

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages