First Prev
of 2
Next Last
depressed

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
I feel completely alone, all I do is cry.. I don't want to be around anyone, rarely talk to anyone, I'm tired of being hurt, let down, put down, forgotten .. The list goes on
a friend

United States

#4 Dec 15, 2012
depressed wrote:
I feel completely alone, all I do is cry.. I don't want to be around anyone, rarely talk to anyone, I'm tired of being hurt, let down, put down, forgotten .. The list goes on
I've isolated myself from a lot of my family/friends & too are very depressed. If U ever need anybody to talk to. I'm here to listen & will never judge you.I know it helps me a lot just to say my feelings of being hurt for so long. I had a friend that I would vented it to, but they gave on me, so I wish you the best of luck & will be here if you need someone to talk to.
well
#5 Dec 16, 2012
im depressed to maybe they can call us ,threes company:) come and knock on my door ,,u no i cant wait 4 ever
a friend

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
well wrote:
im depressed to maybe they can call us ,threes company:) come and knock on my door ,,u no i cant wait 4 ever
Well was I right ?
well
#8 Dec 16, 2012
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Well was I right ?
no
a friend

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>no
Thx though!
I heard that

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2012
depressed wrote:
Yea, I feel ya on that one
be well

New Haven, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2012
a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I've isolated myself from a lot of my family/friends & too are very depressed. If U ever need anybody to talk to. I'm here to listen & will never judge you.I know it helps me a lot just to say my feelings of being hurt for so long. I had a friend that I would vented it to, but they gave on me, so I wish you the best of luck & will be here if you need someone to talk to.
Depression takes us over. Either through , the loss of something , or the needing of something we dont have. We all have issues, and life adds so much pain to it sometimes. We forget what we do have going for us , and the gloom takes us over. We forget that love is out there and is felt for us. We just tend to ignore it, and the black hole of sadness overcomes us. Chin up its christmas time , even you have something to be thankful for , Im sure..
depressed

Tucker, GA

#13 Dec 16, 2012
I am thankful for a lot, I'm just tired of being let down all the time. Last year I was very depressed, so depressed that the only way I thought was my way out was suicide, so that's what I did.. Spent 2 weeks in icu. My parents didn't even come, how pathetic is that? I've tried to be a good person, ive always been that person that ppl come to if they need something, never done drugs even to this day, never drink, smoke, anything in that nature.. Why me? Why am I the one that gets shit on every time? Why am I the one that's 2nd or 3rd best? I just don't understand anymore.
Been there

Winchester, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2012
depressed wrote:
I am thankful for a lot, I'm just tired of being let down all the time. Last year I was very depressed, so depressed that the only way I thought was my way out was suicide, so that's what I did.. Spent 2 weeks in icu. My parents didn't even come, how pathetic is that? I've tried to be a good person, ive always been that person that ppl come to if they need something, never done drugs even to this day, never drink, smoke, anything in that nature.. Why me? Why am I the one that gets shit on every time? Why am I the one that's 2nd or 3rd best? I just don't understand anymore.
I knew the feeling well. It's like everyone takes you for granted,uses you and always puts you last. I have been thru that depression and heartbreak.

A very kind and wise person at work helped me just when I was ready to give it all up. She asked me if I would help her with some volunteer work involving people who were shut-in. I definitely did not want to do that. Didn't feel like I could help and would probably be more depressed. But she kept after me and I finally started helping her. It made a difference in my life. I've made new friends thru the volunteer group and I actually feel appreciated for what I do. There are many people and groups who need our help. Nursing homes, hospitals, the animal shelter, etc. Find someone who needs your help and it will help you.

And please don't give up. If you feel yourself going down that slippery slope toward ending it all contact the suicide help line.

I wish you all the best. And if you want my e-mail address just let me know.
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2012
depressed wrote:
If you attempted suicide then you must have gotten help during the time you were in ICU. Are you following your doctor's advice, taking the medications recommended?
I am used to it

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2012
You are not alone. I have been let down so many times I have lost count. Finally come to terms with how awesome it is to be alone. Yes it gets me down at times but then I think of not having to deal with drama of others and makes things just fine for me. Enjoy yourself more that is what you need to focus on read a book and go for a walk and know that you are amazing enough that you don't need anyone else.
depressed

Tucker, GA

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Thank you all to your advice, I'm depressed, but will never attempt suicide again, I know there's other ways to cope with depression... I just want things to change, and the things that I know will never change, I want to accept even though that will take quite sometime. My email addy is [email protected] if anyone would like to talk sometime. Thanks again for all of your advice.
be well

New Haven, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2012
depressed wrote:
So sorry for the sadness ,you have had. I dont really understand what drives family to not to what they need to... I do know about bad things, and have made it thru alot. I keep wandering for years, why me, how can it get worse? Then I realized it could. I was alive, and I still had a chance to make something in my life , at least to help another in some way. Look around , alot of folks need help in some way or another. Lend a hand , and become all you need to be. Your smile , might just chance the light in the soul of someone else..
depressed

Tucker, GA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
be well wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry for the sadness ,you have had. I dont really understand what drives family to not to what they need to... I do know about bad things, and have made it thru alot. I keep wandering for years, why me, how can it get worse? Then I realized it could. I was alive, and I still had a chance to make something in my life , at least to help another in some way. Look around , alot of folks need help in some way or another. Lend a hand , and become all you need to be. Your smile , might just chance the light in the soul of someone else..
Thank you ...
be well

New Haven, KY

#20 Dec 16, 2012
you are mighty welcome , Blessed day your way....
christian

United States

#21 Dec 16, 2012
People. All you need to do is read the bible. It's does not matter if you can understand it. Just pick it up and read it. Pray that God will help you. Pray and believe and you will receive. Pray and dought and you will do without. Iv been through a lot myself but God was always there with me. I'm so thankful for our Father for Jesus and the holly spirit.
depressed

Tucker, GA

#22 Dec 16, 2012
christian wrote:
People. All you need to do is read the bible. It's does not matter if you can understand it. Just pick it up and read it. Pray that God will help you. Pray and believe and you will receive. Pray and dought and you will do without. Iv been through a lot myself but God was always there with me. I'm so thankful for our Father for Jesus and the holly spirit.
I pray daily, thank you for your kind words
christian

United States

#23 Dec 16, 2012
depressed wrote:
<quoted text>I pray daily, thank you for your kind words
Just remember God answers in his time not ours so don't give up. One day you will wake up to a different world. I prayed for something for 3 years before he answered for me. But he is always be there. God bless you.
YEAH

AOL

#24 Dec 16, 2012
christian wrote:
I AGREE 100 PERCENT WHEN IT COMES TO THE BOTTOM LINE GOD IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL NOT FAIL OR LEAVE YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min usa 149,653
Tony Aldridge (May '15) 1 hr Old friend 10
What happened to Summer Was Good post? 1 hr Mike 4
Jamie S 1 hr Six Pack 23
alex haggard (Mar '09) 2 hr Alex 25
Lindsey Adams 4 hr So sad 25
Bojangles 4 hr local 4

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance