young man died on rockwell
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
whoops

Winchester, KY

#260 Apr 4, 2012
Friend from past wrote:
My heart goes out to the family. For no reason anyone should be talking bad about someone that has passed, NO MATTER WHAT the reason for the death.
This man was someones son, someones brother, someones father and someones friend.
I was friend with Russell when we were younger, and will always have fond memories. Russell wasnt perfect...but then no one is.
Again....Bertha, Phyllis, Roger, Kathy, Becky, Mary and Tonya..my heart goes out to you and Bre
R.I.P.
You will be greatly missed by so many.
now this isn't the entire of family of the wise asses but you can bet your ass that someone right here can hop.
wise

Winchester, KY

#261 Apr 4, 2012
stop the insanity in this city.
cass

Winchester, KY

#262 Apr 4, 2012
thats my family.
Bria Wise

Winchester, KY

#264 Jul 10, 2016
I am now 21 years old and was 15 at the time of the car accident my dad was 47 , not 46 . And my father didn't drink . The negative comments would be greatly appreciated if you all would lay off . Regardless what my dad done he was the best father I could ask for and I always came first . Another thing , my dad did not drink . The smell was from his Cologne that he always kept in the glove compartment, which it busted the time of the car accident, you all make me sick ,

Sincerely
Mr. Wise's Daughter
Washington Lincoln

La Vergne, TN

#265 Jul 13, 2016
Right!!!!
He was drunk!!!!
dude

Charlestown, IN

#266 Jul 13, 2016
I knew the uncle.
I know the family.
They are good ppl.
Worked with the uncle.
Rip wise.
Condolences to all involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Finally took a dump 1 min Kara 1
jimmy johns 3 min San Man 5
DQ Fattys 5 min Paul 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min ChromiuMan 166,450
prostitutes in Winchester 1 hr curious 1
leggett and platt currently 1 hr Wondering 1
Wal-Mart 4 hr Im lovin it 10

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages