young man died on rockwell

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
rockwell road

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2010
russell wise died in a car wreck on rockwell rd 6-28-2010.
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#2 Jun 29, 2010
When did he pass ? last i heard was at uk in bad condition. talked to his mother last night after it happen. is this new info this morning. please keep posted on his condition if you know . a close friend of family.
wincity

Winchester, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
he passed last night at clark regional hosp.
look here

Winchester, KY

#4 Jun 29, 2010
dui

Lexington, KY

#5 Jun 29, 2010
don't drink and drive it kills you and/or others
tim

Versailles, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2010
46 isnt young.
Safety belts and not drinking and driving might have saved him.
oh well, he learned the hard way.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2010
does anyone know how the other boy is doing?
Sam

Henderson, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2010
John is pretty beat up.
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#9 Jun 29, 2010
My prays go out to this family ! little Bre has lost her father,she is really to young to understand why god has taken him. but hes is in heaven to watch over her! it doesnt matter what hes done in life only, god does the judging! its another young man taken to soon,for lifes to short for anyone to judge others regardless of what they've done.just remember you that judge or say bad things will face these times in youre live. then you'll understand what it fell like to here others talk about your loved one! bless the family and friends durning their time of sorrow.
well

Lexington, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Just don't want to have to face another death in my family from someone else's stupidity and very thankful the other driver wasn't killed. If you don't care enough about yourself or your own kids or family to stay sober then at least don't kill mine.
Sassy

Henderson, KY

#11 Jun 29, 2010
John is very lucky. We teach our children to not drink and drive and a 22 year old boy almost lost his life because of someone stupid. It is not judging, the facts speak for itself. Wear your seat belt and do not drink and drive. Yes, we are sorry for the family of the guy who decided it was okay for driving while drinking, but.....
Anonymous

Macon, GA

#12 Jun 29, 2010
Maybe you did teach him the right thing to do but... that still does'nt mean everyones was taught the same! your son choose that route to take ,only god knows what happened and your son who survied this.yes i agree he should not have been drinking and driving if this was the case,your quick to judge before they release this information,they said possiable D. U. I. So lets wait and see, he had medical problems that could have cased this to happen,not taking up for anyone who does this kind of thing just stating a fact.
dont blame others

Winchester, KY

#13 Jun 29, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
My prays go out to this family ! little Bre has lost her father,she is really to young to understand why god has taken him. but hes is in heaven to watch over her! it doesnt matter what hes done in life only, god does the judging! its another young man taken to soon,for lifes to short for anyone to judge others regardless of what they've done.just remember you that judge or say bad things will face these times in youre live. then you'll understand what it fell like to here others talk about your loved one! bless the family and friends durning their time of sorrow.
god didnt take him for just no reason, he died because he got behind the wheel of a car after drinking or drug using, that to me would be easier to understand than trying to blame this on god, i feel sorry for the innocent person that he hit and their family. As far as another life taken too soon, his actions are the reason he is not alive today, god did not just decide to make him drink impaired and run off the road hit another car and die, ppl are given free will, and well his free will cost him his life.
Sassy

Henderson, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2010
John is like a son to me, not my son. You need to get off your high and mighty box and realize that he could very well of killed John or someone else. This is a road John took to and from work. He was driving home from work when this guy, who had been drinking or using drugs hit him. This WAS NOT Johns fault by any means. The police smelled alcohol on Mr. Wise, not John.
jester

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2010
rockwell road wrote:
russell wise died in a car wreck on rockwell rd 6-28-2010.
This forum is going to be just like "All" the others! Its going to go from Bad to worse to Bashing! Someone has lost a Loved One! Be it a Child, Sibling, Parent, or Friend! For what ever reason, it dosen't make the pain of their loss any easier. No one in this World is "Perfect". Can anyone on here Honestly and seriously say they havn't done something they regret? I'm not saying what Russell Did Was right! It wasn't. But Don't take this to the level of the comments about his family as Ive seen on other death forums on this site. What a individuals actions cause is His or Hers fault! Not their familys! Just as what I do has nothing to do with My parents or what you do has to do with yours. As what my Mom always said " I'll raise you the best way I can, what you do after that is up to you"!
Sassy

Henderson, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2010
jester wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is going to be just like "All" the others! Its going to go from Bad to worse to Bashing! Someone has lost a Loved One! Be it a Child, Sibling, Parent, or Friend! For what ever reason, it dosen't make the pain of their loss any easier. No one in this World is "Perfect". Can anyone on here Honestly and seriously say they havn't done something they regret? I'm not saying what Russell Did Was right! It wasn't. But Don't take this to the level of the comments about his family as Ive seen on other death forums on this site. What a individuals actions cause is His or Hers fault! Not their familys! Just as what I do has nothing to do with My parents or what you do has to do with yours. As what my Mom always said " I'll raise you the best way I can, what you do after that is up to you"!
Well said! This has NOTHING to do with his family!
aaa

Winchester, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2010
whats johns last name?
Jed

Winchester, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2010
... at least he wont be hittin ME head on in the near future
Sassy

Henderson, KY

#19 Jun 29, 2010
aaa wrote:
whats johns last name?
Howard
A friend of Bria

Toledo, OH

#20 Jun 29, 2010
Y is it everytime someone loses their life someone has to get on topix and write something negative about him get a life ppl Bria is a young girl that lost her father have respect for her and find something else to talk about besides saying negative stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racial Wars at GRC Highschool 1 hr fugal okay 27
Chris carroll 2 hr Fjs 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
Stephanie Dickerson 3 hr I love her still 3
prostitutes 12 hr codlick 30
name of prostitutes 15 hr big willy 14
Looking 23 hr R unner1 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages