Somerset Pain and Weight loss

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just for your info

London, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Have you all heard about the Somerset Pain and Weight Loss clinic in Somerset. I went for pain management and they were very helpful. All the staff there are very nice and they even got my records for my MRI's. I would definetely recommend them.
Jennifer

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2009
Why did you go all the way there, you could go here beside Time Warner Cable, they do the same thing!
Just for your info

London, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2009
I had been there before, did not like it. They were not very nice or helpful.
Interested

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Jun 24, 2009
how much do they charge next to Tme Warner? was it worth it and how much did you lose and how fast? Did the meds drive you crazy or any side effects at all. Just wanted to ask because i have been thinking of going there myself but im just to proud /embarrased to go.
Sarah

Macon, GA

#5 Jun 24, 2009
I work at the Clinic in Winchester, I dont know who was not nice to you but if would please call me and let me know I WILL take care of it. I am the office manager here and we do not want the name of not being nice or helpful so please give me a call and let know who was rude to you. Im sorry that happened. As far as how much we charge that depends on what the Dr. Prescribes you. The first month patients loose betwenn 12-20+ pds on average. As far as after that it depends on how much weight you need to loose. But if you want to call we would be more than happy to tell you more about it.
huh

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2009
Pain management is what the poster went for, not weight loss. Again, though, there are many "pain clinics" (what a joke) much closer than Somerset. The problem we've seen is that most of the prospective clients can't pass a drug test to be able to get more drugs, so they move to another clinic. Stocking up on those tabs!
just wondering

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 24, 2009
huh wrote:
Pain management is what the poster went for, not weight loss. Again, though, there are many "pain clinics" (what a joke) much closer than Somerset. The problem we've seen is that most of the prospective clients can't pass a drug test to be able to get more drugs, so they move to another clinic. Stocking up on those tabs!
Isnt there a way to document that in the casper report so that the next doc will know, and not just give them what they want? That might stop alot of it.
huh

Lexington, KY

#8 Jun 24, 2009
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Isnt there a way to document that in the casper report so that the next doc will know, and not just give them what they want? That might stop alot of it.
There is. But most of these people come to their PCP and ask for referral to a pain management clinic. Then when they're tested, they have unprescribed drugs (coke) in their system so they're refused as a patient in that clinic. Good ole Winchester docs, they just shake their head when they see the test results and send them to another clinic (and out the door with another tab script)!
new patient

Thailand

#9 Dec 20, 2009
why people love to go to pain clinic
marine

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 25, 2011
Sarah wrote:
I work at the Clinic in Winchester, I dont know who was not nice to you but if would please call me and let me know I WILL take care of it. I am the office manager here and we do not want the name of not being nice or helpful so please give me a call and let know who was rude to you. Im sorry that happened. As far as how much we charge that depends on what the Dr. Prescribes you. The first month patients loose betwenn 12-20+ pds on average. As far as after that it depends on how much weight you need to loose. But if you want to call we would be more than happy to tell you more about it.
You people are always rude and nasty. I know two other people that went to winchester. One for weight loss and one for pain. You people are un professional, that place is dirty, and you wait four hours to be seen. I was working in indianapolis and you people called me and told me I had to be in your office within two hours or I was out of your program. That place should be shut down.
Devils Advocate

United States

#11 Apr 25, 2011
They were nice to me. The doctor kept putting his hand on my leg. He was trying to boost my confidence by coming on to me. Not.
Josh

Somerset, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2011
First of this started out about the pain clinic in somerset not winchester second they are an extremely nice facility as long as you follow their rules and do what you are suppose to they will do everything they can to help you.
LOL

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2011
I think "nice and helpful" means really free with the script pad, not how congenial the staff is or the relief from all that PAIN.
P_A_I_N

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Where is this pain clinic ? There are so many that wont help the true suffering patient anymore because of all of the abuse! Its not right when all they will take is cash and not your insurance! I just dont understand it!But i am at the point where i guess i will have to pay to get real pain relief and its just a shame when you live on disability and cant afford it! So if anyone has this information about the pain clinic in Somerset where they are not afraid to prescribe pain meds to someone who has been in severe chronic pain for over 20 years with enough medical evidence to sink a battle ship, It might just be the last resort!!!!!
Zach Ball

Richmond, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2012
Go to rehab druggie
Someone who knows

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2012
Zach Ball wrote:
Go to rehab druggie
Zach Ball?? You wouldn't happen to be Shelia and Lou's son would you? If she your only what 19??? You havent a clue as to what real pain is!
Someone who knows

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2012
Zach Ball wrote:
Go to rehab druggie
so how can u call someone a druggie??? Come back a few years from now when u stopped pee peeing on yourself!:-)
BROKE BACK

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Feb 23, 2012
P_A_I_N wrote:
Where is this pain clinic ? There are so many that wont help the true suffering patient anymore because of all of the abuse! Its not right when all they will take is cash and not your insurance! I just dont understand it!But i am at the point where i guess i will have to pay to get real pain relief and its just a shame when you live on disability and cant afford it! So if anyone has this information about the pain clinic in Somerset where they are not afraid to prescribe pain meds to someone who has been in severe chronic pain for over 20 years with enough medical evidence to sink a battle ship, It might just be the last resort!!!!!
DO NOT GOTO SOMERSET PAIN AND WEIGHT LOSS... If you want to spend 200 bucks for motrin and xanaflex and ultram!!! That place is a joke, they just take your money then give you the speech "Government is cracking down on narcotics, we need to find alternative methods for pain management!!" They took my money and bent me over without vaseline!!! I could spend ten bucks in walmart for motrin. WTF!! WASTE OF YOUR MONEY IF YOU GOTO SOMERSET PAIN AND WEIGHT LOSS!!! Your better off getting you some relief from the streets!! Doctor wouldnt even give me a referal somewhere else!! Spent 200 bucks for NOTHING!!!
Buck Durham

London, KY

#20 Mar 8, 2012
i just moved here from eastern ky,iv had chronic pain for over 15 yrs if somerset pain clinic cant or wont help me,why did my pcp refer me to this place because my pcp is a well respected family physician in our community??iv worked for 26 yrs of my life and payed taxes and 6 yrs of that was serving in iraq protecting your freedom as well as mine,i had a duty to do and i did it for us .now that im disable and get a social security check im called a junkie or drug addict.thats ashamed people that needs help cant get it because of the illegal stand point makes me mad as hell when ya have to suffer day in and day out so some addict can get his fix ,dont people realize they have background checks
VAMC

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 8, 2012
Buck Durham wrote:
i just moved here from eastern ky,iv had chronic pain for over 15 yrs if somerset pain clinic cant or wont help me,why did my pcp refer me to this place because my pcp is a well respected family physician in our community??iv worked for 26 yrs of my life and payed taxes and 6 yrs of that was serving in iraq protecting your freedom as well as mine,i had a duty to do and i did it for us .now that im disable and get a social security check im called a junkie or drug addict.thats ashamed people that needs help cant get it because of the illegal stand point makes me mad as hell when ya have to suffer day in and day out so some addict can get his fix ,dont people realize they have background checks
Go to the VA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 151,666
Bitch named Tessa 3 hr Dabr 1
Held the fart in 4 hr Ross 1
Jamie S 5 hr keith stidham 52
Carpenters on Crowe Ridge Still after Young Girls (Sep '15) 6 hr lol Meemaw 22
attn...winchester police 7 hr Done 1
Tree Fort (Jun '14) 8 hr -T-in Man 1,697

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages