kyanonymous wins copyright dispute wi...

kyanonymous wins copyright dispute with elaine farris

Posted in the Winchester Forum

derpderp

Nerinx, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2012

just sayin =) good luck with that lawsuit elaine.
GoonyGooGoo

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Twerptwerp, Seems you make it easier for her with the continued harrassment.
True

Winchester, KY

#3 Nov 19, 2012
GoonyGooGoo wrote:
Twerptwerp, Seems you make it easier for her with the continued harrassment.
Exactly! This kid is too stupid for his own good.
Derpderp

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
It's not harrassment if I'm sharing social media

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Doesn't much matter who won that small battle. What matters is who wins the war.
Derpderp

Tucker, GA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
There is no war this is the entire basis for her defense it's gonna be great to watch her fail

Since: Nov 12

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2012
I have never seen anyone so obseessed with a woman as these women are with Elaine Ferris. I think it's really scary. I think these women have some deep emotional issues. So patheitc
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Why would she care if her emails are released?
Okay

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Somewhere2 wrote:
I have never seen anyone so obseessed with a woman as these women are with Elaine Ferris. I think it's really scary. I think these women have some deep emotional issues. So patheitc
Agreed, it's just creepy and weird now. This is so immature and unprofessional, these people act like they are still in middle school. I'm embarrassed for them and their families. Hopefully the children won't see this and think this is how adults are supposed to act.
lol

Lexington, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Derpderp wrote:
It's not harrassment if I'm sharing social media
The degree to which it's shared can be construed as harassment.
lol

Lexington, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Derpderp wrote:
There is no war this is the entire basis for her defense it's gonna be great to watch her fail
Girls, this didn't even touch her complaint. In fact, it's probably one of the lesser issues.
Derpderp

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Kyanonymous isn't a woman smh

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Derpderp wrote:
Kyanonymous isn't a woman smh
Your parents must be real proud of your choice to align yourself with a known terrorist organization. Surely you are aware that they are working in an active war against Israel. You must be beaming with pride over their efforts to deprive the Israeli people of life saving information and warnings of incoming rocket attacks. Do you stand up for Hamas too? Maybe you can call on their help in your trivial antics as well.
In reality, I realize how weak and disorganized ' Anonymous' actually is. Its the equivalent of a couple of teenagers egging someone's house and then talking about their ingenious mission whilst smoking weed behind the neighborhood Dennys. But, its apparent you need something to believe in. Maybe when you grow up you'll learn that your actions and the people you associated with weren't the smartest choices you could have made. It's doubtful though, you'll more than likely continue on this same path only to look back trying to figure out who is to blame for all the shortcomings in your life. Have fun though, we need people like you to deep fry our French fries and sell us the tires we put on our cars to go to the jobs you'll never be qualified for.
Derpderp

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 21, 2012
Anonymous is far from a terrorist organization and have you even read the list of the 144 citizens killed by israel in the past four days. I'm talking babies bore. Live video feeds broadcasted by them show this to be true. It's time you stop trusting fox news lol. Anons are a non violent activist protest group with age ranges from 15-80 and for a full history try watching the documentary we are legion kyanonymous uploaded to his YouTube http://www.youtube.com/kentuckyanon it's funny how anyone who stands up to the USA or Zionist are terrorist but the guys shooting up our malls are mentally ill with problematic childhoods. Don't you find it funny that FEMA restored subway and electric in new York in 3 days but it took almost six months in Louisiana ? All the government gives a crap about is their pockets and with a salary of $13900 Elaine isn't too far behind them
GoonyGooGoo

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2012
It's electronic terrorism. Katrina did much more damage than Sandy and New Yorks and New Jerseys infrastructure was in much better shape to get it back online quick.
well

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Her salary is in line with Kentucky superintendents who hold a Doctorate. I don't know what you earn, but 139,000 doesn't qualify anyone as being rich these days.
Bright eyed

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Wow this is so sick who ever is behind these videos need to be put in jail patty and paul needs to go
MeToo

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 22, 2012
Bright eyed wrote:
Wow this is so sick who ever is behind these videos need to be put in jail patty and paul needs to go
It's not illegal. This America you can't put someone in jail because you don't agree with them this isn't a communist country...yet anyways.
soul danger

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 22, 2012
I am concerned that these videos say we will never forgive and we will never forget. Jesus is clear that if you don't forgive then Jesus will not forgive you of your sins. Sin cannot get near God. I don't want to spend eternity in fire burning me with Satan and other evils next to me. Be careful people. Revenge is a terrible thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add word drop word (Sep '10) 42 min Humour Me 320
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 43 min Humour Me 2,988
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,865
What's happened with Holly Walsh 9 hr KeepinItReal 8
Winchester living Magazine 12 hr Typical Winchester 3
Arcade 12 hr Bonzie 8
Does anyone know where they are? 22 hr The lost 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages