info

Winchester, KY

#21 Aug 2, 2009
omg wrote:
i don't know when the financial aid is disbursed. i went to summer school and it took a month to get the first check and they sent the last disbursement when i had 2 weeks left of class. that's just insane if you ask me.
I'm not sure when the checks get disbursed either, but I can say that summer is usually always messed up somehow when it comes to disbursing the checks & usually fall & spring are not like that at all.
info

Winchester, KY

#22 Aug 2, 2009
crazy wrote:
that's crazy! I'm planning on ordering my books from ecampus instead of the bookstore because it's about half of the price,but I can't really shell out $300 out of pocket until it gets here!
Look into Chegg.com and you will save even more money. They let you rent the books for the semester. It has saved me lots of $$$
Amanda

United States

#23 Aug 11, 2009
jackson
hours wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your AP 139 professor?
party

Bethel, OH

#24 Aug 11, 2009
would any of u girls like to get together and have some fun to start the new year off right?:) lol
for sure

Bethel, OH

#25 Aug 13, 2009
i would!
chelsea

Winchester, KY

#26 Aug 14, 2009
ClarkCoMom wrote:
yeah classes start on 8/17..I have the following:
Intro to computing
Writing 1
Pre Algebra
Elem Spanish
anyone else?
i have intro to comoutin also from 5:15 to 6. pm what time is yours and i have collegeg writng also
party

Bethel, OH

#27 Aug 15, 2009
are you ready chelsea? lol ;)
chelsea

Winchester, KY

#28 Aug 15, 2009
not really lol im nervous. i only have classes on tuesday and thursday.
consider

Winchester, KY

#29 Aug 17, 2009
too soon wrote:
i have eng 101, ma 109, elem. spanish, and a&p 139
Just a little advice from a 4.0 student. Good luck w/ those classes you have. That A&P 139 is totally different than the 137. Plus you have Math 109 on top of that. Those 2 alone will keep you on your toes. Throw in that Eng 101 with all of it's papers and I just about guarantee you wont have enough time to properly study for that Spanish.

Just a word of advice, from someone who has gone thru those classes and is not in the RN nursing program, as of this semester.....You might want to look more closely at the classes you are taking. If you need a computer class, maybe drop the Spanish and do the computers. Try to spread those hard core classes out more. You will need alot of study time for that A&P 139.

If you care about your GPA at all that is. Whatever you choose to do, good luck to you and your future. I"m only mentioning this because I didn't have the guidance from anyone to help me, I had to learn the hard way at times.:-)
info

Winchester, KY

#30 Aug 17, 2009
ClarkCoMom wrote:
I've decided to take the cit 105 online...it's better for my schedule..but the rest of my classes are on Tues/Thur
**ENG 101 9:30-10:45
**MT55 12:30-1:45 (I so needed to take this as a refresher course after being out of school for almost 10yrs..lol)
**SPA 101 4:00-5:40
Does anyone know when the financial aid is disbursed?
REFUNDS are being disbursed 9/9. They sent the credit cards out today. Via email everyone received today.
info

Winchester, KY

#31 Aug 17, 2009
crazy wrote:
that's crazy! I'm planning on ordering my books from ecampus instead of the bookstore because it's about half of the price,but I can't really shell out $300 out of pocket until it gets here!
crazy, check out chegg.com
You will save even more
info

Winchester, KY

#32 Aug 17, 2009
omg wrote:
the saving u'd have to do if u went fall and spring. i didn't decide to go until spring. then i went part time in the summer. but if u go fall and spring, you can use your loan money (u just won't be able to get the max during spring/fall so u can use for summer. but if u didn't go the entire year you can use either semester). u have to fill out a summer aid form also.
extra info: or if your family is considered $0 contribution level there are certain grants that you can apply for that are only available for the summer. That's what I received. Call financial aid AS SOON AS spring semester is over to ask about it, as it is first come first serve.
info

Winchester, KY

#33 Aug 17, 2009
Amanda wrote:
jackson
<quoted text>
I had her. She is a great professor. Real talk: Class consensus was she is a better 137 than a 139 teacher. But she is a great person/professor. If you feel you aren't getting something, feel free to go talk to her. She's great for that.
consider

Winchester, KY

#34 Aug 17, 2009
* noW in the nursing program (oops)
Amanda

United States

#35 Aug 17, 2009
thanks but i'm pretty sure i will be fine i dont need any other classes. my math class also doesnt start till october and my i had 2 years of spanish in high school.
consider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a little advice from a 4.0 student. Good luck w/ those classes you have. That A&P 139 is totally different than the 137. Plus you have Math 109 on top of that. Those 2 alone will keep you on your toes. Throw in that Eng 101 with all of it's papers and I just about guarantee you wont have enough time to properly study for that Spanish.
Just a word of advice, from someone who has gone thru those classes and is not in the RN nursing program, as of this semester.....You might want to look more closely at the classes you are taking. If you need a computer class, maybe drop the Spanish and do the computers. Try to spread those hard core classes out more. You will need alot of study time for that A&P 139.
If you care about your GPA at all that is. Whatever you choose to do, good luck to you and your future. I"m only mentioning this because I didn't have the guidance from anyone to help me, I had to learn the hard way at times.:-)
chelsea

Winchester, KY

#36 Aug 17, 2009
i start tomorrow and im really scared. i dnt know were anything is lol
rockin JC

United States

#37 Aug 17, 2009
chelsea wrote:
i start tomorrow and im really scared. i dnt know were anything is lol
First step: Get a good night's sleep (ouch, looks like you already blew that one... you can kiss your GPA goodbye... first day too,... ouch)

Second step: If you failed step 1, drop your classes. If you passed step 1, repeat, over and over again, but don't sleep through your final.
winchester wigger JC

Radcliff, KY

#38 Aug 18, 2009
yo dawg. skool iz fo foolz. look at me. fo reel yo.
chelsea

Winchester, KY

#39 Aug 18, 2009
rockin JC wrote:
<quoted text>
First step: Get a good night's sleep (ouch, looks like you already blew that one... you can kiss your GPA goodbye... first day too,... ouch)
Second step: If you failed step 1, drop your classes. If you passed step 1, repeat, over and over again, but don't sleep through your final.
first step suck some nut sack and if u pass that wich we all know u will dont forget to vist your dad we all know he'd like a lil bit of deja vu
JC will rule the world

Irvington, KY

#40 Aug 18, 2009
Hi chelsea!

In the new world ruled by the JC's, I will appoint you head lesbian. By royal decree. Good Luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Scott thief pill head (Mar '14) 5 min Crazy 69
whoever it was that said... 19 min MrMr 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 131,463
who got tojo busted 33 min RetiredRanger 58
Ryan Williams he wrks for gas co? (Oct '11) 1 hr well 24
HALLOWEEN CONTEST with The Jailhouse Comedian!!_{: 1 hr Just Slim 108
where is Sabrina Gibson 6 hr baggy 5
Winchester Dating
Find my Match

Winchester Jobs

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester

Personal Finance