Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3354 Aug 21, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning OLF! Good day so far?
Mornin' YOASS! doing well this morning. Stayin' busy on this end. Hope your day is a good one as well!

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Dullsville

#3355 Aug 21, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Mornin' YOASS! doing well this morning. Stayin' busy on this end. Hope your day is a good one as well!
Thanx dude! I'm gonna' start my own website soon, no posers or psychos allowed. I'm pretty sure I can get like maybe 8 or 10 people from Winchester to sign up.

Don't work too hard, I hear it's bad for you.

Location hidden

#3356 Aug 21, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx dude! I'm gonna' start my own website soon, no posers or psychos allowed. I'm pretty sure I can get like maybe 8 or 10 people from Winchester to sign up.
Don't work too hard, I hear it's bad for you.
Cool beans. As for working too hard, I'm just getting warmed up. Caffeine is working its way to my synapses as I type this....

As for the ill effects, that's why I take my aggressions out on those little dimpled white balls with "Bridgestone" printed on them. Very cathartic. That is, until I put one in the wilderness - then it's a whole new level of aggression.
Norman

United States

#3357 Aug 21, 2012
Emily...would you like to chat....
Emily

Lexington, KY

#3358 Aug 21, 2012
Norman wrote:
Emily...would you like to chat....
I'd love to!
Norman

United States

#3359 Aug 21, 2012
Wonderful....I am run over with emotions....do you think we could step over to my forum....this one needs airing out....just one man's opinion.....ill go get the key and see you there....
Norman

United States

#3360 Aug 21, 2012
Emily....I am waiting on you.....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3361 Aug 21, 2012
Hi everyone
Catching a late lunch and a few moments of solitude
Norman

United States

#3362 Aug 21, 2012
Hello....miss font....are you having a nice day?....do you think it will rain?.......you would think being the boss and all.....you could use a man like me at work.....lol.....just think of our lunch conversations......lol

“If it's too loud, yer too old.”

Dullsville

#3363 Aug 21, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi everyone
Catching a late lunch and a few moments of solitude
Howdy! You must have had a crazy day, missed your company! Work driving you crazy?

Location hidden

#3364 Aug 21, 2012
Norman wrote:
Hello....miss font....are you having a nice day?....do you think it will rain?.......you would think being the boss and all.....you could use a man like me at work.....lol.....just think of our lunch conversations......lol
it rained a little this morning. I was presenting a financial reports and had y back to the window and thought how soothing the rain sounded. Do you know much about real estate or financial investments. I'm sure our conversations would be epic!

Location hidden

#3365 Aug 21, 2012
YOASS wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! You must have had a crazy day, missed your company! Work driving you crazy?
I'm already crazy. Work is just stressful
Norman

United States

#3366 Aug 21, 2012
Ahhh...miss font....under your wing is warm indeed....no wonder everyone wants to be there......and fighting for there space and comfort.....funny you should ask me about real estate....and financial investments.....I know more than you would think!

Location hidden

#3367 Aug 21, 2012
Good to hear, it will give us something to discuss when we run low on topics.

Location hidden

#3368 Aug 21, 2012
Hey there Gorgeous! How was your day?

Location hidden

#3369 Aug 21, 2012
Stressful and long. What are you up to?

Location hidden

#3370 Aug 21, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Stressful and long. What are you up to?
Right now, just relaxing, listening to the rain outside - I love days like this when everything is turned off, and my window is open, and all I can hear is the thunder and the rain falling outside.

If you want, I can come over and make you some dinner, and you can tell me all about your day...

Location hidden

#3371 Aug 21, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Right now, just relaxing, listening to the rain outside - I love days like this when everything is turned off, and my window is open, and all I can hear is the thunder and the rain falling outside.

If you want, I can come over and make you some dinner, and you can tell me all about your day...
Remember that time we got caught in that fog? That was the funniest
Norman

Barnesville, OH

#3372 Aug 21, 2012
The fog is dangerous on some nights, beware and keep your headlights on low beam while driving in the fog, who knows what might be waiting on you!

Location hidden

#3373 Aug 21, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember that time we got caught in that fog? That was the funniest
Yeah, we couldn't even see past the hood of the car, it was so thick. You kept accidentally hitting the power lock, and kept scaring the crap out of me.

That was on the New Year's Eve for Y2K.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting 3 min white girl 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min stray-cat 132,206
Apartment Complex Shooting What Happened? 36 min holly 37
glenda aka momma (Oct '09) 1 hr Sad Man 34 6
Lynette at Walmart 2 hr Walmarteer 1
Who's the sleazy girl at Woodys? 7 hr Tony2767 1
Need Someone To Paint 8 hr Rick W 3
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester