scared

Versailles, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2009
he used to stocked me

“drama”

Since: Jan 09

ole wincity

#7 Jan 29, 2009
yea he use to date this scanky girl nekara baker and take pantys from my moms drawl and take them with her

“drama”

Since: Jan 09

ole wincity

#8 Jan 29, 2009
**him**

Since: Mar 09

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 14, 2009
Yes he does have a stalking habit. That I know firsthand.
crazy

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2009
his brother dennis went to prison for beating a child but he is out now walking the streets among us
Who the hell

Waneta, KY

#11 Mar 17, 2009
How do u all have any right writting about this person when you dont even know him.If you all are any kind of man or women speack up bi*** and tell us who you are if not keep your mouth shut on sombody you dont even know!!!!!!Cause We promise when we find out it will be on!!!!!Pu$$y
DLz

Winchester, KY

#12 Mar 17, 2009
I know him and he swings. I've had a go at that ass more than once.
nonsence

AOL

#13 Mar 17, 2009
I know donald, dennis and tommy. They are all good people who will do anything for a friend. I highly doubt that Donald is gay, and my husband has known Dennis for years. He never has been in prison and def. not for beating a child! He has a son of his own and a step-son.
DLz

Winchester, KY

#14 Mar 18, 2009
nonsence wrote:
I know donald, dennis and tommy. They are all good people who will do anything for a friend. I highly doubt that Donald is gay, and my husband has known Dennis for years. He never has been in prison and def. not for beating a child! He has a son of his own and a step-son.
Well you don't know to much do you. Donald does swing both ways, and so does Tommy. As for Dennis being in jail for beating a child, don't know if that's true, but he did spend sometime for something.

Since you know them so well, ask Jack Moberly how good Donald's a$$ is, and how well Tommy gives head.
nonsence

AOL

#15 Mar 18, 2009
wow! I would really like to see you say that comment to Jack's face! Just because Jack went to prison does not mean he is a fudgepacker!
Dlz

Winchester, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2009
I just told him a couple weeks ago how good that mouth felt, and he told me how good my a$$ was so I did say it to his face. HA
hummm

Winchester, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2009
wow, u people seem to know jack,donald, dennis and tommy really well, but i bet u all dont say any of this stuff to thier faces. cause they would all be in jail, or prison if u did say things like this to thier faces.dennis was in jail but see he didnt beat his kid from what i hear the childs mother did and blamed it on dennis. u all need to get ur nose's out of everyones elses life and put it back in urs. and for dlz hummm well now we all know ur gay so y talk about someone else being gay.
Dlz

Winchester, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2009
hummm wrote:
wow, u people seem to know jack,donald, dennis and tommy really well, but i bet u all dont say any of this stuff to thier faces. cause they would all be in jail, or prison if u did say things like this to thier faces.dennis was in jail but see he didnt beat his kid from what i hear the childs mother did and blamed it on dennis. u all need to get ur nose's out of everyones elses life and put it back in urs. and for dlz hummm well now we all know ur gay so y talk about someone else being gay.
Well, shows how much you know. I'm actually bi, swing both ways baby. I'm only commenting on the first post and to give the facts. I didn't bring the rest in, nonsense did and since I know them all I put the facts up. Truth hurts but oh well, the truth will set you free.
tonya

Macon, GA

#19 Mar 18, 2009
you need to lay off jack how about you let you know who u r so he can beat ur ass.thats my brother so u need to shut the hell up about him
ducky

Winchester, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2009
there a lot of big bad talk on here about whiping some ass none of these punks including jack will whip ass but he might try to shoot you. better yet he might have his fat sisters set on yo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodys sports bar (Oct '15) 1 hr chris 62
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,102
Burn motha fockas 4 hr kikme 1
Low life crack addicted lena 4 hr puhleeze 3
Stop John Hendricks! 6 hr doubt 3
allison barnard 14 hr cheese 3
Dopeheads 14 hr jeezusnuts 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages