mee

United States

#64 Sep 20, 2010
he was drunk. And he went through the window. And there's no gravel look for yourself.
Facts

Atlanta, GA

#65 Sep 20, 2010
mee wrote:
he was drunk. And he went through the window. And there's no gravel look for yourself.
Actually yes, there is a patch of gravel. However, it sounds like you have so many answers...were on the scene? Why didn't you help if there were injured people? Or better yet, why didn't you stay to make sure the events were recorded properly and nothing was covered up like you seem to be so concerned about?
Ex Soldier

Lexington, KY

#66 Sep 20, 2010
Say I served in Iraqi Freedom with Josh and he's a good person! Does anybody know how we (some former fellow soldiers)can get intouch with him besides the police station?
mee

United States

#67 Sep 20, 2010
Who is to say I wsnt there? And I challenge u to post a photo of the gravel outside the crash site that matches the tracectory and direction of the wreck.
Facts

Atlanta, GA

#68 Sep 20, 2010
mee wrote:
Who is to say I wsnt there? And I challenge u to post a photo of the gravel outside the crash site that matches the tracectory and direction of the wreck.
Will not get into a "challenge" with you. Anyone can go to the building and see the patch of gravel that is there that is actually a broken-up spot of parking lot. It is there. The entire parking lot is not gravel, no. However, yes, there is a patch of damaged parking lot that has turned into gravel/rock/whatever you want to call it. Again, if you were on the scene then you had your opportunity to be a help and do something positive and provide your facts of the accident to the police, and make sure it did not get misconstrued. Instead you chose to be a pest and hide behind a computer and do nothing for our community but spread gossip. Witnesses are always welcomed and highly encouraged in police reports.
degrees

Lexington, KY

#69 Sep 20, 2010
mee wrote:
Who is to say I wsnt there? And I challenge u to post a photo of the gravel outside the crash site that matches the tracectory and direction of the wreck.
If you're trying to say trajectory, you don't need to include direction. The trajectory IS the path or direction of the movement. Why does everyone just want to assume the worst of everybody and everything in Winchester?
mee

United States

#70 Sep 20, 2010
Highly encouraged to a police agency responsible for the coverup of a felony offense? And even so..why would he be speeding drunk at one am through a parking lot drunk...oh cause he was drunk. And off duty.
man of god

AOL

#71 Sep 20, 2010
please, people! josh is the assoshiate paster at vision church that meets at fannie bush school EVERY sunday morn. he would do nothing wrong. i kno him and iassac the pastor their. yall shutcha dam pieholes!
mee

United States

#72 Sep 20, 2010
Ahem. Pastors rape boys. Better have a better character backup
Meghan

Monterey Park, CA

#73 Sep 20, 2010
Again, youth pastor, was also a teacher, had sex with, and knocked up a student, of both school and church. Just saying, just because people do good things, doesnt always mean they are great people. There are tons of stories where people in a higher authority have done horrible things. I dont know him personally, but i can say, sometimes some cops try stupid things.
Discussa

Georgetown, KY

#74 Sep 21, 2010
mee wrote:
Who is to say I wsnt there? And I challenge u to post a photo of the gravel outside the crash site that matches the tracectory and direction of the wreck.
Did you mean trajectory?
Hmm

Richmond, KY

#75 Sep 21, 2010
Can we all agree that "Mee" is an idiot? Old news move on to the next subject!!!
grego

Lexington, KY

#76 Sep 21, 2010
Josh and Issac r gud pastors they luv da lord
seen it all

Columbus, OH

#77 Sep 21, 2010
hey just to let u know i was there in ogden ally and yea it was a drunk guy and he was not being faithfull he was havein an affair on his wife with olivia watts and when he was on his bike he hit the curb and went through a pain of glass i can also back my story up with pics and blood that i took befor his cop buddies came and saved his life by then he was crawlin aross the road. i seriously saw it all
MSNH

Corbin, KY

#78 Sep 22, 2010
anon26 wrote:
i know for a fact that pat adkins was trying to sleep with that woman that works for country boy
Do you know this for a fact or are you just trying to spread lies? Which one was it, just curious because I know the girls that work there and I just can't see it. Really would like to know who you are talking about. It's not really fair to say that if you don't know for a FACT!
Really

Lexington, KY

#79 Sep 22, 2010
seen it all wrote:
hey just to let u know i was there in ogden ally and yea it was a drunk guy and he was not being faithfull he was havein an affair on his wife with olivia watts and when he was on his bike he hit the curb and went through a pain of glass i can also back my story up with pics and blood that i took befor his cop buddies came and saved his life by then he was crawlin aross the road. i seriously saw it all
you took blood from the scene?? this is so overblown and overtalked and surely you have better things to do with your life than hang out in an alley and take pictures and get blood off the sidewalk lmao what was your plan for the blood? doing your own investigation?
Facts

Atlanta, GA

#80 Sep 22, 2010
seen it all wrote:
hey just to let u know i was there in ogden ally and yea it was a drunk guy and he was not being faithfull he was havein an affair on his wife with olivia watts and when he was on his bike he hit the curb and went through a pain of glass i can also back my story up with pics and blood that i took befor his cop buddies came and saved his life by then he was crawlin aross the road. i seriously saw it all
Then you are a sick person if you were more worried about taking pictures than saving a persons life!
Too Short

Winchester, KY

#81 Sep 22, 2010
Hey to seen it all thats the same thing i heard to.Ikmow Olivia and this is all true its just the WPD dont want anyone to know that one of there own would do something like this ..Oh but it is very true. He has bothered Olivia for awhile now reather she wanted him to or not .I believe she honestly could not get him to leave her alone its a authority thing contol frreak. All i can say is he is dam lucky Olivia was not on it with him or he would be in more shit then he is now.....
Really

Lexington, KY

#82 Sep 22, 2010
Too Short wrote:
Hey to seen it all thats the same thing i heard to.Ikmow Olivia and this is all true its just the WPD dont want anyone to know that one of there own would do something like this ..Oh but it is very true. He has bothered Olivia for awhile now reather she wanted him to or not .I believe she honestly could not get him to leave her alone its a authority thing contol frreak. All i can say is he is dam lucky Olivia was not on it with him or he would be in more shit then he is now.....
But seen it all implied that Olivia WAS with him, and you say he's lucky she WASNT with him. I think there are a whole lot of stories circulating.
Too Short

Winchester, KY

#83 Sep 22, 2010
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
But seen it all implied that Olivia WAS with him, and you say he's lucky she WASNT with him. I think there are a whole lot of stories circulating.
They are not stories they are facts Olivia was not on the bike with him thank god for that ..but i believe the WPD does need to investigate more he may go to church but he does drink and drive drunk he is not one of the best people they are sorry everyone ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 131,445
where is Sabrina Gibson 2 hr baggy 5
HALLOWEEN CONTEST with The Jailhouse Comedian!!_{: 8 hr Just Slim 103
Hannah Scott thief pill head (Mar '14) 9 hr meoff 68
Joan Graves Won 9 hr truth 9
you people make me sick 9 hr MrMr 1
kirsten spencer? (Jul '09) 10 hr Kirsten Spencer 10
Winchester Dating
Find my Match

Winchester Jobs

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]