First Prev
of 4
Next Last
poodilly

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2010
anyone know any of the 33 that have been arrested?
lets see they have 51 warrants, have arrested 33.
lets assume half of those rat, that will end up being
like 100 drug dealers off our streets!!!!!!!!!!
justareminda

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2010
poodilly wrote:
I hope they don't forget to stop by quick shop
Granny

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2010
Is this the bust that happened I think in the last few days maybe today. Feb. 3 2010
poodilly

Winchester, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2010
yea they started busting at 4pm yesterday feb2nd!
arrested 33 out of 51 indictments sooooo far.
boy i bet the dealers are shakin in thier boots, and all the people who narced are leaving town!
MrClean

Paris, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2010
I love it !! I'm glad to see all the pillbilly's go down! I seen 2 I knew on the news this afternoon Tina Caudill,little Ernie LOL guess they wont hangin out at the steakhouse for awhile!! I give the WPD and the DEA a standing applause now go get the other ones and keep the streets clean and safe!!
Who else

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
Who did they arrest?
MrClean

Paris, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
Who else wrote:
Who did they arrest?
one was Tina Caudill and a guy named Ernie Ill find out the others tonight I seen them 2 on tv Im friends with some law enforcements!
Friendoffriend

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2010
Did they get big Jimmy Griggs? How does he get away with it. Black ford truck and Harley.
glad-2-hear-it

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2010
they always get the rats first.. Jimmy griggs and his whole family are rats, and ernie has been an informant for bout 10 years. so, i heard! Watch i bet he gets out real quick, he alwayz does!!! It never fails to amaze me how the addicts are alwayz the RATS!! when will people learn?
Good guy

Brea, CA

#10 Feb 3, 2010
Friendoffriend wrote:
Did they get big Jimmy Griggs? How does he get away with it. Black ford truck and Harley.
WTF. Jimbo g Is a decent guy but lil Jimmy is a rat and a pillhead so don't lie when u don't even no the guy.
wtf

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2010
Why hasn't anyone got Rodney Hisle yet? He's one of the biggest rats and takes ppl to Florida all the time.
mmmmk

Georgetown, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
They arrested Richard too...dont know his last name, but hes married to that girl Neda. Neda is in the drugs too and her father Jimmy Stacy has went to Florida with Richard several times to get drugs...
wtf

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2010
they got more names today, all the christophers done run down there ronnie larry scotty got people saleing for them
Fead up with drugs

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2010
I am so glad someone somewhere woke up before we loose all our young people, yes I know we have a lot of older people doing it to. What found out it is the older people getting the drugs from Drs. and getting the younger people to sell them for them. I'm talking about some people as old as 85 yrs. old for a fact. I used to think anyone on drugs could get off. But I was wrong.If they want off they can get help to get clean. Most addicts I said most addicts cannot stay clean unless they get God in their life, I mean turn their complet life over to God, completely. Stay away from old friends. Get new ones. If your family is on drugs stay away.There is help getting clean dont let anyone say there isn't.I hope any one who needs it will get it, and then turn their life over to God, before they let the divel take their life. I will pray for you all. I do everyday.
destiny

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2010
round them all up and send to jail!
anti-druggie

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 3, 2010
I was so glad to see they busted Rossi Nugent. If they lock her up, her Dad's break-ins will probably stop. Looks like she is following in the footsteps of her Mother.
waste of time

United States

#17 Feb 3, 2010
ok so its all good and fine that they got these ppl great, i would like to see them all behind bars but its really a waste of time, once they get to court they will get a slap on the wrist and right back out on the streets to do it again, as if nothing ever happened, we need better prosecuting attorneys and the legal system needs to stand behind these cops and detectives that work hard to get all these busts, no wonder the police dont crack down on it, i mean would you work your butt off put cases together, go through all the trouble only to have all the time and trouble you went through just thrown out the window when it comes time for them to go to court and they get off scott free or time served or conditionally discharged? The penalties for drug dealers need to be stiffer, heck the whole court system needs to grow a back bone!
Glad

Winchester, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2010
poodilly wrote:
I bet Dana Dunn Rats out every body he knows.
the man

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2010
listen at you all crying like little baby's and sitting on here ratting on everybody you know,hiding behind your little computer,wow you are all big people but if i had to guess,i'd bet everyone of you is guilty of something,god knows i am guilty of a lot,im not perfect...so before you go pointing your fingers at people you better look in the mirror because you don't know if all these people are guilty,im sure some of them are but hell people have to do something to survive cause the government don't give a shit,they can help other country's and pay for a fucking war that's been going on for ever but they sure cant help there own people get back on there feet...idk if you all have been looking around but the job market sure aint getting any better....my point is don't point your finger cause you don't know the peoples situation.
Michael

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Feb 3, 2010
Glad wrote:
<quoted text>I bet Dana Dunn Rats out every body he knows.
yea danas a p***y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Douglas WPD 29 min Jim 6
High Quality Hunting Gear For Sale 46 min High speed 6
Tree Fort (Jun '14) 2 hr Maverick 808 1,200
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Known Fact 131,920
Miss Font kinda Christmas 6 hr Frank A Jr 21
Jodie at Golden Corral 8 hr Im over yonder 2
GRC Band.... 8 hr PayneMustGo 42
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web