LADY GOB GOB

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2011
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING" I hope everyone has a TURKEY for dinner and all the fix'ns with it. Lets all give THANKS! GOD BLESS YOU 8-).

“It's Possible”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2011
If you know of someone that is not having a family Thanksgiving, invite them to yours. You and they will enjoy this day so much more. Happy Thanksgiving!
LADY GOB GOB

Lebanon, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2011
RoughMagic wrote:
If you know of someone that is not having a family Thanksgiving, invite them to yours. You and they will enjoy this day so much more. Happy Thanksgiving!
yes i did, i had 3 families that did'n have alot and we had a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING together. Even had leftovers. I hope everyone had a NICE DAY.
son

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
I'm so thankful that my dad was ok after overturning the semi on 60!!!! All you selfish people only thought abt yourself and eating did anybody stop and wonder if he was ok? Come on people, what's wrong with the world?
well

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2011
son wrote:
I'm so thankful that my dad was ok after overturning the semi on 60!!!! All you selfish people only thought abt yourself and eating did anybody stop and wonder if he was ok? Come on people, what's wrong with the world?
Everyone is glad that the driver was ok. Quit acting silly. Did you really expect the whole state to cancel dinner plans with their families and...do what???
son

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2011
No but on the news all they talked abt was people eating dinner! My God like it was such an inconvenience! The power was on at like 6 am!
son

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2011
Honestly that's what's wrong with the world nobody cares about anybody else. I'm sorry you guys had to be just a little bit late with ur dinner but thank God you have each other, right?
mathu

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2011
gave me the runs!!!!!!! Darn you stuffing and broccoli casserole!
COOKIE

Lebanon, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2011
son wrote:
Honestly that's what's wrong with the world nobody cares about anybody else. I'm sorry you guys had to be just a little bit late with ur dinner but thank God you have each other, right?
SON, yes it is a BLESSING your Daddys ok, but SON nobody said anything about DINNER being late or not caring about your Daddy. There is still caring people in this world, we know you love your Daddy so take good care of him.
Some_do_some_don t

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2011
son wrote:
Im glad that ur dad is ok too. I dont know what happened or anything about him or the wreck but Im glad he is ok. And u r totally right no body in this world cares any more unless of course it has some thing to do with drugs. People need to stop and take a minute to think about something other than drugs. This world would be alot better place if they would. Any way Im glad that he is ok.
Some_do_some_don t

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is glad that the driver was ok. Quit acting silly. Did you really expect the whole state to cancel dinner plans with their families and...do what???
Did u really need to take the time out to read this comment only to be a smartass? See u r the perfect example of why this world is getting worse and worse. Idk who this family is or what happened but Im sure that they couldve done without ur smartass remarks. Would you want somebody to say this to you after ur dad had been in a wreck on Thanksgiving day? I doubt it. If u cant say something nice then why say anything at all?
son

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2011
COOKIE wrote:
<quoted text> SON, yes it is a BLESSING your Daddys ok, but SON nobody said anything about DINNER being late or not caring about your Daddy. There is still caring people in this world, we know you love your Daddy so take good care of him.

I'm sorry, nobody on here did. I was referring to the news report and the interviews. God Bless you all
wreck

Bellevue, KY

#13 Nov 26, 2011
son wrote:
<quoted text>.
I'm sorry, nobody on here did. I was referring to the news report and the interviews. God Bless you all
Was your dad hurt? The news also reported he wasn't.
well

Atlanta, GA

#14 Oct 1, 2012
LADY GOB GOB wrote:
"HAPPY THANKSGIVING" I hope everyone has a TURKEY for dinner and all the fix'ns with it. Lets all give THANKS! GOD BLESS YOU 8-).
lady gob gob is miss font or cookie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr just an observer 170,581
Lineman in Winchester 2 hr Boy Toy 1
Patricia Williams "Trisha" 7 hr Precious 3
Slim Jims pooter aint workin 7 hr Bill75 1
where to apply for jail 8 hr Lol 6
News Pedestrian Hit By Car In Winchester (Dec '12) 8 hr Cocbear 17
Washington st shoot out 18 hr Bobby 346

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages