shhhh

Winchester, KY

#107 Jan 29, 2010
ricky allen west
knowing

Columbus, OH

#109 Jan 30, 2010
snowbunny wrote:
i think john fuller is the biggest male wore in winchester. just ask ashley eads stacey dixon or jessica brookshire and for his stupid fat wh#re, shes been around not just the block but the whole town has had a piece of that blowed out pussy! guess thats why they stay together noone will have either one of them they are plain and simple white trash a scruffy grease monkey and a stupid fat wh#re
Well well well, Looks like someone didnt get with john or his woman and are mad about it, damn the bad luck. HUH. And as far as you saying his fat wh@re has been around the town, you must not know her very well and are just mad cuz she has john and not you... So get over yourself and get over them.
Hotgurl

Winchester, KY

#110 Feb 1, 2010
was Rico now itz tim davis
Teresa Campbell

Winchester, KY

#111 Feb 2, 2010
Franklin Spanky Hager lol
Whatever

Mount Sterling, KY

#112 Feb 8, 2010
Im surprised it hasn't been said yet. But Alex Espinoza... He'[s a nasty F****r
Kirstin5

Winchester, KY

#113 Feb 12, 2010
John Howard loves the girls, He has had his fair share of fun, But he dosen't just leave you behind. He actually talks to you and treats you like more than just a piece of meat.
sdgjksdfjkfhs

Ireland

#114 Feb 12, 2010
SCKOTT CHRISTIPHER
hotgirl

Bowling Green, KY

#115 Feb 13, 2010
Terry Dean P. Ben round & round,
Pebbles

United States

#116 Feb 14, 2010
Well to the ones talking sh*t about John's woman, well you are jealous because you don't have her or him. As far as their past, it is in the past and does not need to be brought back up, she is a real sweet person and John is a real nice person to and they have a beautiful family so everyone needs to leave them alone and find someone else to talk about. Everyone has been around the block a few times before they found their match so who cares just leave her alone, or better yet get in her face and call her names, I dare you because she is one not to mess, cause she will mess you up, so quit talking your sh*t on the computer and go face to face. Other wise just shut up and mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!
maybe

Louisville, KY

#117 Feb 14, 2010
time to get back to me lol..add me another one. i got one last night. and this time..she wanted it first haha. number 156 :) woo hoo! it was pretty good too. shes the fifth one out of a group of friends that know each other that ive had! i had them all lol. guess she thought, well all my friends have had him, hes prob good so i wanna try him too! lol and last night she did. time to work on next...157.
ho ho ho

AOL

#118 Feb 14, 2010
Just drop by Millers mrkt...u will find alot of both..M/F.
stinky

Winchester, KY

#119 Feb 14, 2010
Millers mrkt is full of stanky ho's. never seen no man ho there tho. the blonde is with a different ever wk
sadie

Winchester, KY

#120 Feb 14, 2010
give some names at miller's
drop in

AOL

#121 Feb 14, 2010
Just drop in.. there hanging out there all the time and working there to..Ho,s to the left Ho,s to the right...LoL
lol

United States

#122 Feb 14, 2010
the astute one wrote:
lol,thats rockin jc.
jimmy cricket

Atlanta, GA

#123 Feb 15, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,thats rockin jc.
hahahaha thats some funny stuff!!!!!
lmao

United States

#125 Feb 19, 2010
darren osbourne
Hmm

Winchester, KY

#126 Feb 19, 2010
Lindsay Pasley III but thats just not for here that all surrounding counties

Since: Feb 10

Winchester, KY

#127 Feb 19, 2010
i want 2 b the biggest male w*ore
margaret stamper

Columbus, OH

#128 Feb 20, 2010
Sherlock Fuller wrote:
<quoted text> This is to the red headed wh*re Jeannine. Keep my name out of your mouth, the only thing you want in your mouth is my d*ck because if you actually wanted a Fuller come to lil sherlock fuller not John Fuller. You are the biggest fat wh*re in this town. You riding on 20's b*tch can you take 20?
lol winchester's rilly small.....everyone knows everyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apartment Complex Shooting What Happened? 29 min Mona 46
People parking over sidewalks (May '11) 1 hr no name 24
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 132,244
Orchestra or Music group? 1 hr JwS 4
Lynette at Walmart 2 hr Walmarteer 2
glenda aka momma (Oct '09) 14 hr why 7
Need Someone To Paint 15 hr Rick W 5
shooting 20 hr honestly 53
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester