Bogus Lawsuit by Elaine Farris
WJR2

United States

#22 Nov 22, 2012
And your momma is sleeping with two in Bucktown.
Hayhay

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 23, 2012
Sue me cuz I got a hole in my butt and stuff comes out it.
disagree

Richmond, KY

#24 Nov 24, 2012
I think Elaine Farris is cleaning house and I assure everyone that every school district needs a little cleaning up ever now and again. Leave the lady alone and let her do her job. To think she wants bad for this district when she is from here is ridiculous.
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#25 Nov 25, 2012
@Disagree. I agree that she surely never wanted bad things for this district. I think the issue is how she went about it. A superintendent doesn't get to make unilateral decisions. Did she? Did she circumvent policy and procedures? Did she allow a personal agenda to guide her decisions? I don't know the answer to any of those questions. I do know that no professional consequences can be brought about by anything said about her in the public. The only thing that can do that is if she actually did any of those things. I am not interested in what is said about her by anyone in the public but I am very interested in what actually happened. Time and professional processes will give us the answer to those questions. If she didn't do anything wrong, she will be fine and continue as leader of our district.
Lets Hope

United States

#26 Nov 25, 2012
The lady is a wonderful boss and an awesome person and the people getting sued need to be sued and Elaine will win, then this crap will be over and they will all go away.
funny

Winchester, KY

#27 Nov 25, 2012
Lets Hope wrote:
The lady is a wonderful boss and an awesome person and the people getting sued need to be sued and Elaine will win, then this crap will be over and they will all go away.
Keep dreaming!
no way

Pikeville, KY

#28 Nov 26, 2012
Farris makes alot more than $82,000.00. The voters put in their two cents at election time. She and her multiple bad decisions are on the way out!! Thank goodness.
Gdawg

Winchester, KY

#29 Nov 26, 2012
The only reason columbia was fired as football coach was because her grandson darian faris didnt get enough playing time on the team so she got mad and gave paul a choice. She is a no good piece of crap. Columbia won games as a football coach. Look at them now. 1 win out of the whole season. Yeah, columbia never did that. So obviously he wasnt fired for being a sucky coach. If that was the case then why is this collins coach still there? Yeah. Exactly.
no way

Pikeville, KY

#30 Nov 26, 2012
She makes alot more than $82,000. The voters expressed their beliefs at the polls in Nov. I'll be glad when she and all her bad decsions are gone.
Derpderp

United States

#31 Nov 26, 2012
Kyanonymous posted publicly available info on his twitter a while back that verified Elaine makes over 13000$ http://www.twitter.com/kyanonymous a superintendent salary is public info. Follow him he's fighting for our community
lol

Louisville, KY

#32 Nov 27, 2012
Derpderp wrote:
Kyanonymous posted publicly available info on his twitter a while back that verified Elaine makes over 13000$ http://www.twitter.com/kyanonymous a superintendent salary is public info. Follow him he's fighting for our community
Twerptwerp, that is in line with the salary for a Kentucky superintendent with a Doctorate. Jealous?
Finito

Winchester, KY

#33 Nov 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Twerptwerp, that is in line with the salary for a Kentucky superintendent with a Doctorate. Jealous?
I think little TwerpTwerp has got few more issues than just jealousy. This is some pretty abnormal behavior manifesting here. It's obsessive bordering on psychotic.
lol

Lexington, KY

#34 Nov 27, 2012
Finito wrote:
<quoted text> I think little TwerpTwerp has got few more issues than just jealousy. This is some pretty abnormal behavior manifesting here. It's obsessive bordering on psychotic.
Twerp continues to try to amaze people with her huge exposures when in fact most of it is either false or common knowledge. I agree it's bordering psychotic and a little sad to surround yourself constantly with controversy to get attention.
lol

Lexington, KY

#35 Nov 27, 2012
A morning smile for you TwerpTwerp:

http://www.imgderp.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Do Some Reading

Erlanger, KY

#36 Nov 27, 2012
derpderp wrote:
anonymous has nothing to do with standup, or columbia...or ladies.. or cox. or have you not watched their videos.
as for case i doubt it..
freedom of press...
freedom of speech.
and its not libel if they just repeated what the emails stated.
Perhaps you don't know what libel is. Also, freedom of speech and press have absolutely nothing to do with this. Perhaps you don't know who the Constitution protects you from either eh?
heyhey

Winchester, KY

#37 Nov 27, 2012
Do Some Reading wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you don't know what libel is. Also, freedom of speech and press have absolutely nothing to do with this. Perhaps you don't know who the Constitution protects you from either eh?
Do you know what the Kentucky open records laws are? The correct procedure was taken. The community spoke...they want Farris out. Hey, what happened to her Shelby Co.?
trouble

Winchester, KY

#38 Nov 27, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Twerp continues to try to amaze people with her huge exposures when in fact most of it is either false or common knowledge. I agree it's bordering psychotic and a little sad to surround yourself constantly with controversy to get attention.
u r trouble n if you work in that school system u need put out.
lol

Louisville, KY

#39 Nov 27, 2012
trouble wrote:
<quoted text>u r trouble n if you work in that school system u need put out.
You all are just ridiculous lol. Explore a hobby.
Do Some Reading

Erlanger, KY

#41 Nov 28, 2012
heyhey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what the Kentucky open records laws are? The correct procedure was taken. The community spoke...they want Farris out. Hey, what happened to her Shelby Co.?
Again, what does that have to do with this or what I said for that matter?
Do Some Reading

Erlanger, KY

#42 Nov 28, 2012
Derpderp wrote:
Facts have been presented in watermark emails with links and video evidence via ky open records law. So no it's not libel if Elaine wrote it herself dumbass
Here's a novel idea. Go look up what libel is. Maybe even read a couple of libel cases. Then go look at the defendants' Facebook pages and websites. THEN call yourself and the morons who left an electronic trail dumbasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 151,666
Bitch named Tessa 2 hr Dabr 1
Held the fart in 3 hr Ross 1
Jamie S 3 hr keith stidham 52
Carpenters on Crowe Ridge Still after Young Girls (Sep '15) 4 hr lol Meemaw 22
attn...winchester police 6 hr Done 1
Tree Fort (Jun '14) 6 hr -T-in Man 1,697

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages