First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelly Donna

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Lets see how many like we can get on facebook for who loves larry the wal mart man
loser

Winchester, IN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Kelly Donna wrote:
Lets see how many like we can get on facebook for who loves larry the wal mart man
lets see how many people think kelly donna is a loudmouth who runs down the mayor and everyone else down with her big mouth ?

“anialate the corrupt”

Since: Apr 10

hell

#4 Sep 7, 2012
let see how many people like snozberries in there icecream
allaroundtown

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
I like Larry. I think he is so kind, and would do any thing to help anyone.
tell it

Aurora, IL

#6 Nov 17, 2012
i like larry he is nice and people just want to pick on him because he is lil slow god leave the man alone what is he doing to you
Polly

Beecher, IL

#7 Nov 17, 2012
tell it wrote:
i like larry he is nice and people just want to pick on him because he is lil slow god leave the man alone what is he doing to you
I agree,,its horrible how some people can be so cruel...
allaroundtown

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Yes it is and you think Wal mart would get him in side as much as they could like door greeter when the weather is so cold and blowing. I feel sorry for him. But they dont care.
honey boo boo

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2012
I LOVE LARRY!
Geesh

Salem, WI

#10 Nov 25, 2012
I like Larry he is a very nice and caring man leave the guy Aline it's ny his fault he is a little slow there is nothing wrong with that
Slash

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 28, 2012
I love Larry, he is the only normal one in that place.
stormy night

United States

#12 Jan 30, 2013
he is always nice ,smiling ,and waving he is so friendly and a good hearted person
david

Winchester, IN

#13 Jan 30, 2013
allaroundtown wrote:
Yes it is and you think Wal mart would get him in side as much as they could like door greeter when the weather is so cold and blowing. I feel sorry for him. But they dont care.
so because Larry is nice he should be inside from the cold ? LOL i bet Larry would tell you he is no different then other employees who work at Walmart and he wouldnt want to be treated any different . So why not bring in all the employees out of the cold and then who would bring in the carts ? surely not you Larry does his job very well and thats why he is out and about doing what he does greeting folks out and about bringing the carts inside . Do you want him promoted to manager ? then he would be inside all the time I like that idea
allaroundtown

United States

#14 Jan 30, 2013
No didn't say just because he is nice that he should be inside, stupid. Maybe you don't know Larry, at his age and being out in the cold and wind is not good for him, a younger person can handle the weather much better. He also has had hip replacement, and the cold air is not good for him. Yes Larry loves his job, and would never complane, he is just that kind of person. Lol and as far as makeing him manager, he would probably be kinder to the associtates than the so called management they have now. I like that idea as well.
stormy night

United States

#15 Jan 30, 2013
i never said anything about him being outside in the cold has anything to do with him beinf nice i was just tell you my opinion of wat kind of person he is thats what i meant about him being a nice and friendly kind hearted person
JJJ

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Jan 31, 2013
I am a fan of Larry
lalalal

Bartlett, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Larry is the hardest working person there.. management is a joke.. I worked there for 3 years and know larry very well.. you will never find a kinder person.. and he loves his job.. all of us upfront looked out for him as much as we could.. forcing him to take extra breaks and fixing his vest.. and making sure he had plenty of water and gatorade and hot coffee..

“anialate the corrupt”

Since: Apr 10

hell

#18 Jun 26, 2013
im normally an a$$ on here.. but larry is a very nice guy
deathninjaisaspa mmer

Winchester, IN

#19 Jun 26, 2013
deathninja wrote:
im normally an a$$ on here.. but larry is a very nice guy
what more can i add to that ?
Ralph

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jun 27, 2013
deathninja wrote:
let see how many people like snozberries in there icecream
"let's" "their" "ice cream"
AmyL

United States

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Who is wal mart Larry? What is special about him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase hodge 5 hr thrill seeker 11
Psycho Cindy (Sep '09) 5 hr thrill seeker 13
Fred Davis liberal democrat Jul 27 tea party darling 18
Winchester is great Jul 26 Joan 4
Chris Anderson Jul 25 Wrong one 8
Hendrik Molder (Oct '15) Jul 24 Hendrik Mulder 4
Chrissy Berry Jul 23 Info 16

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance