Union City Indians Football Team

Union City Indians Football Team

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Falcon Fan

Wheaton, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2011
I guess if you Indians has had a losing record for all these years then a 5-1 record looks good.You have played the second weakest schedule in the state up till now.Sagarin ratings have Union City rated 316 out of 317 in the state schedule strenghth after six weeks.You beat Winchester,Wes-Del and Tri.These three schools are all 0-6 on the season.Union County is 2-4 and Monroe Central is 3-3 on the season.If my math is correct,these five schools that you won against is a combined 5-25 record on the year.Centerville is 5-1 and that is your one loss.Your next three games are against Lincoln,Hagerstown and Northeastern.These three schools have good football teams and two of these schools are rated.Before you go bragging about winning against terrible opponents maybe you should have some wins against good rated teams.Yes you did beat Winchester 59-0 but this is the Falcons worst team in school history.Good Luck tonite.
Also a Falcon Fan

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Thats what Im talking about and have been talking about from the beginning.I say let them play a team that has a great record and see how they brag about that.When you start the season playing not so good teams then yes you will have a good winning streak but now the time begins when they start playing teams way better than them.Im so sick of the Indians putting down the falcons and every other team on the schedule and its time to put your money where your mouth is.
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#3 Sep 30, 2011
how many times have the Falcons bragged and put down the Indians? Doesnt it make one feel good hen they accomplish something great? So they won!
Falcon Fan

Wheaton, IL

#4 Sep 30, 2011
who knows wrote:
how many times have the Falcons bragged and put down the Indians? Doesnt it make one feel good hen they accomplish something great? So they won!
If you call beating three 0-6 teams great then the Indians have not accomplished alot this year.Falcons have won six out of the last seven years until this years 59-0 thumping.Falcon fans don't brag beating the Indians because they have had some terrible teams the last few years.Falcon fans was proud of their team two years ago when they beat Centerville on the road.Centerville was undefeated (8-0) and rated.Iwas just making a point that Union City has played a weak schedule as of week six this year.The three games and the sectional coming up in October will see if you are still bragging.Our Falcon team is the worst ever in school history this year.If you can win the next three weeks and win your sectional then you can brag for years to come.Good Luck!
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Two small schools one with agood team the other not so good. Not braggin just sayin it builds teamspirit up. Just like if your an F student and u make an A on something. Doesnt that make u feel good? GO INDIANS. Good luck in ur game.
Voter

Decatur, IN

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Well Falcons the Indians just won, and you lost to Jay County. You have thumped schools for years, but when you have a bad year, you can't take it. You always have an excuse. I am from the seventies and it hasn't changed. The Indians have a good team, so quit putting them down. They have worked hard. You haven't played any tough teams this year, and you haven't won! The Falcons always want the glory.
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#7 Sep 30, 2011
Good job Indians. Keep up the good work. What was the score?
Simple Indian

Cleveland, OH

#8 Oct 1, 2011
Falcon Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you call beating three 0-6 teams great then the Indians have not accomplished alot this year.Falcons have won six out of the last seven years until this years 59-0 thumping.Falcon fans don't brag beating the Indians because they have had some terrible teams the last few years.Falcon fans was proud of their team two years ago when they beat Centerville on the road.Centerville was undefeated (8-0) and rated.Iwas just making a point that Union City has played a weak schedule as of week six this year.The three games and the sectional coming up in October will see if you are still bragging.Our Falcon team is the worst ever in school history this year.If you can win the next three weeks and win your sectional then you can brag for years to come.Good Luck!
Maybe you should worry less about the Indians and worry more to why you have the "worst team" in Winchester History? Your coach has had 5 years there with it going down hill steadily since then and many athletes who didn't even bother coming out this year from what I hear because of him, sounds like your "house" needs to be put in order before you start bashing of getting beat so bad by a "good" Union City team. Union City beat a good team last night that had votes to place it as ranked in the state. The "other" so called bad teams they beat thus far, not only did they beat them, they "crushed" them which is a big difference and is what is expected by good teams to do. Im sure if Winchester played Shenandoah or another fine team right now the score would be similar. Its not like Union City beat you by a couple scores or any of the other so called "bad" teams they have played. You simply had your ass handed to you by a good team and for those of you who have had the luxury of the past having a good program while Union City at the time didn't cant seem to swallow that.
As for Centerville if it had been played at Union City I, along with a lot of people feel that Union City would be 7-0 right now and top in the TEC. If your upset to losing to Union City, that's fine but clean up your own house before going off and putting down one that has been reorganized, regrouped and ready to play with a good coaching staff and a community that's come together behind it because if you don't expect more of the same next year and on down the road when you not only play the Indians but many other schools on your schedule.
Voter

Decatur, IN

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Wow, great response simple Indian. Ditto.
Falcon Fan

Wheaton, IL

#10 Oct 1, 2011
You will not go undefeated this year.You will not win the TEC this year.You will not win the sectional that you are in this year.What have you done this year that is so great?Oh yeah,i forgot,your Indians beat Winchester for the milk can.If your highlight of the year is beating a team that is 0-7 then your Indians is a losing team too.I am not upset that Union City beat Winchester because everybody else has beat Winchester too.I am a falcon fan but i will keep telling you how terrible that we are.I go to most of our games and support Winchester.As far as beating Centerville if you played them at home is bull crap.Each field is 100 yards,right?Sounds like you are making excuses for your one loss.I make no excuses in all the Falcon losses but to tell you the truth.The truth is they are the worst team in school history.You might be right about Coach Vermillion though.It's not that i like to see Union City lose because that is wrong.In my other post i always ended by saying good luck to your Indians.You had a good win against a good Lincoln team.CONGRATS to all of your players and coaching staff.Good Luck next week.
Truth Is

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 1, 2011
Falcon Fan dont argue with an Indian they will never see the good in anything only the bad.They have bad sportsmanship (always has and always will!!!The Falcons know they arent good this year but I havent seen or heard one player or parent put down other teams or rub things in their faces.I am proud of our boys and they have great respect for one another plus I can remember last yrs win against the Indians for the milk can but what I didnt see was the bragging and rubbing in the loss not from the team or parents.I am very proud of the sportsmanship and heart these falcons young men have.Most all ppl in UC took last yrs photo of the falcons winning the milk (the one in the newspaper)can as a smear to #3 Gary Williams because they were holding up 3 fingers but what UC doesnt know is that wasnt the #3 for him like (hahaha we beat you) it was the letter "W" for Winchester.UC makes trouble everywhere they go and thats why ppl hate them and that town..hell just go look at UC topix and the garbage they spew out of their mouths about the very ppl in their own community including their wonderful head coack Mr. Maloy! Real classy UC
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#12 Oct 1, 2011
Excuse me, I am an Indian fan. My daughters went to school in UNION CITY.
Falcon Fan

Wheaton, IL

#13 Oct 2, 2011
who knows wrote:
Excuse me, I am an Indian fan. My daughters went to school in UNION CITY.
What's your point?We seen in your other post and you are a Indian fan.We have kids that have went to and still go to WINCHESTER.
Falcon Fan

Wheaton, IL

#14 Oct 2, 2011
who knows wrote:
Good job Indians. Keep up the good work. What was the score?
If you are such a good fan of the Indians then you should have been at the game and you would know how they done.20-7
UC Fan

Canton, OH

#15 Oct 2, 2011
The way I see it you are trying to bash the Union City as well. By saying they are not a good team, because they have the easiest schedule. The have one loss to Centerville and the score was 26- 20. To us Indians fans that is a win in our hearts from past years scores. Our coaching staff has done a great job with our program. Each year we have done better than the last. Now that it is all coming together everyone has to come up with excuses. We have a very young team only losing a handful of players at the end of this years season. With that being said Next year should be one of the best for UC.{Just a prediction). We beat lincoln this week, which was a good win. Now will we get Respect "no" because its UC. Good luck to Indians this Friday and I wish the best to the Falcons.
Truth Is

Chicago, IL

#16 Oct 2, 2011
I just seen one of your wonderful coaches (letters are M.B.)make a post on good ol fb about WC and it wasnt very nice.And others on that same post say WC is gonna get another ass beating next just because their wasnt another in saturdays news paper about the UC homecoming and complaining that WC is the worst team in history and the news paper still covers them and bashing the news paper now.You uc ppl are never happy.No respect from me when even your coaching staff is being harsh about WC on FB..I love the new fb you can see eveyones comments and likes right from your own page even if you arent friends with that persons (must have mutual friends)
Keep crying

Canton, OH

#17 Oct 2, 2011
Truth Is wrote:
I just seen one of your wonderful coaches (letters are M.B.)make a post on good ol fb about WC and it wasnt very nice.And others on that same post say WC is gonna get another ass beating next just because their wasnt another in saturdays news paper about the UC homecoming and complaining that WC is the worst team in history and the news paper still covers them and bashing the news paper now.You uc ppl are never happy.No respect from me when even your coaching staff is being harsh about WC on FB..I love the new fb you can see eveyones comments and likes right from your own page even if you arent friends with that persons (must have mutual friends)
Really I will have to look for the comments. But I really doubt is bad as you say because its not their style. Who cares about the Winchester UC game anymore anyway? That is past and UC needs to just keep moving forward. Love UC or hate them al least your still dewelling one that one loss.
Truth Is

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 2, 2011
Oh it is as I said it was would you like me copy and paste and fyi the UC ppl are the ones cry babying still and they won geesh what more do you idiots want besides respect (which you will never get from me) And that is their style so get a clue!We arent dwelling just responding to the cry babies demanding respect!
Truth Is

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 2, 2011
Wow picked up the News Gazette(I should say the winchester news gazette) and saw on the front page that there was an article on page 5 about the "Red-hot Indians geared up for Homecoming game with Lincoln....I turn to page 5 excited to read the article and imagine that it isnt there. But I am sure if it would have been WC having the season we are there would have been coverage all week long about their Homecoming! Pathetic!!!!
Friday at 7:39am

*
* and 4 others like this.
*
o
Sounds like Saturdays paper.
Friday at 7:58am
o
it is just ridiculous that the paper is so bias when it comes to reporting about any other school but WC!!! I just get tired of it! I called the news gazette but conveniently the sports editor was too busy to talk to me. Imagine that!
Friday at 8:24am 2 peopleLoading...
o
Relax.....just tell yourself "59-0". You'll start feelin a lot better
Friday at 8:38am 2 people2 people like this.
o
Yeah only reason i bought the paper today!
Friday at 8:48am
o
About like last week when there was supposed to be an article on page 7 about the win over WC....that wasn't there either
Friday at 9:45am
o
It's alright cuz UC doesn't lose much next year, so they get another ass whoopin. This time it'll be for having no article.
Friday at 9:59am 1 personLoading...
o
It has been that way for years, bunch of BULLSHIT.......
Friday at 2:17pm
o
i'm still trying to figure out why they put winchester game stats in the paper and don't put union city's in there anymore. Or when you would be pumped to read the saturday paper about the game and now it's not in there on saturday's anymore.
Friday at 2:20pm

I deleted the names of the ppl talking or typing but just know that these are grown adults acting worse than high schoolers...so whos being a cry baby now?
Keep crying

Canton, OH

#20 Oct 2, 2011
Truth Is wrote:
Wow picked up the News Gazette(I should say the winchester news gazette) and saw on the front page that there was an article on page 5 about the "Red-hot Indians geared up for Homecoming game with Lincoln....I turn to page 5 excited to read the article and imagine that it isnt there. But I am sure if it would have been WC having the season we are there would have been coverage all week long about their Homecoming! Pathetic!!!!
Friday at 7:39am
*
* and 4 others like this.
*
o
Sounds like Saturdays paper.
Friday at 7:58am
o
it is just ridiculous that the paper is so bias when it comes to reporting about any other school but WC!!! I just get tired of it! I called the news gazette but conveniently the sports editor was too busy to talk to me. Imagine that!
Friday at 8:24am 2 peopleLoading...
o
Relax.....just tell yourself "59-0". You'll start feelin a lot better
Friday at 8:38am 2 people2 people like this.
o
Yeah only reason i bought the paper today!
Friday at 8:48am
o
About like last week when there was supposed to be an article on page 7 about the win over WC....that wasn't there either
Friday at 9:45am
o
It's alright cuz UC doesn't lose much next year, so they get another ass whoopin. This time it'll be for having no article.
Friday at 9:59am 1 personLoading...
o
It has been that way for years, bunch of BULLSHIT.......
Friday at 2:17pm
o
i'm still trying to figure out why they put winchester game stats in the paper and don't put union city's in there anymore. Or when you would be pumped to read the saturday paper about the game and now it's not in there on saturday's anymore.
Friday at 2:20pm
I deleted the names of the ppl talking or typing but just know that these are grown adults acting worse than high schoolers...so whos being a cry baby now?
So Winchester putting sprinklers on their football field in hope to slowing down the game and their players pissing on the milk can knowing they were going to lose it. Just shows winchester's class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debbie Mallory 14 min MoM 2
fun (Nov '16) Fri ugh 10
Tires Thu Wil 15
Lisa graft (Apr '17) Thu Ralph 85
William young (Mar '17) Thu Wil 5
hung (Nov '14) Nov 16 ABC123 6
New Guy (Aug '15) Nov 16 ABC123 6

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages