Open MArriages, Swingers and Marriages of convenience...

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Since: Jul 12

Winchester, IN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I ran into someone outside of town the other day and told them I lived in Winchester/Randolph County,and their immediate response was, "isn't that were all the swingers and open marriages are?

Really? Something I have been missing? Who are these people?
lol

Amelia, OH

#2 Jul 20, 2012
winchester has a bad name:)
Ron Jeremy

Richmond, IN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
nunyabusness21 wrote:
I ran into someone outside of town the other day and told them I lived in Winchester/Randolph County,and their immediate response was, "isn't that were all the swingers and open marriages are?
Not sure about that but I do know Randolph County is full of every disease in the book and I'm betting responsible for some that aren't even in the book yet too.
stupid axx

Union City, IN

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Randolph county isnt any worse then any other place look at craigslist under casual encounters you will find more people into swapping lifestyle in the bigger cities you all are morons thinking randoloph county is any differant or worse then indy or dayton yahoos . If your so down on winchester then leave it we dont need you
Abby Rode

Mccordsville, IN

#5 Jul 21, 2012
Would love to visit and have some of this fun.
OhYeah

Rockford, IL

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Its good to be a man now-a-days,,,you can get layed any time you want......
50 years ago, a man had to go to hookers for a little on the side,,but women today will give it to you.....
Prostitution may finally be a dying business,,sorry girls, i guess you gotta get a real job
bby_boy

Richmond, IN

#7 Nov 3, 2012
OhYeah wrote:
Its good to be a man now-a-days,,,you can get layed any time you want......
50 years ago, a man had to go to hookers for a little on the side,,but women today will give it to you.....
Prostitution may finally be a dying business,,sorry girls, i guess you gotta get a real job
Roflmao!!!!!!! Very nice!!!
tell it

Richmond, IN

#8 Nov 3, 2012
just go to tomasco they pretty easy there i hear, married or single
Mayan

Ripon, WI

#9 Nov 3, 2012
tell it wrote:
just go to tomasco they pretty easy there i hear, married or single
Anchor Glass is just as bad, a man can easily sweet talk those women in bed
Ron Jeremy

Richmond, IN

#10 Nov 4, 2012
stupid axx wrote:
Randolph county isnt any worse then any other place look at craigslist under casual encounters you will find more people into swapping lifestyle in the bigger cities you all are morons thinking randoloph county is any differant or worse then indy or dayton yahoos . If your so down on winchester then leave it we dont need you
Hey stupid axx! I already did leave it.
Mayan

Cambria, WI

#11 Nov 4, 2012
Ron Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid axx! I already did leave it.
It dont matter where you live, women have no morals anymore,,half dont have a clue who their babies daddy's are...the other half is desease infested, if you want a woman that hasnt been around, you better make it a mail order bride
Ron Jeremy

Richmond, IN

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Mayan wrote:
<quoted text>
It dont matter where you live, women have no morals anymore,,half dont have a clue who their babies daddy's are...the other half is desease infested, if you want a woman that hasnt been around, you better make it a mail order bride
That's for men that can't get laid on their own.
lol

Columbia City, IN

#13 Nov 5, 2012
me and mine have fun from time to time. we hook up with others. nothing wrong with it. its not cheating if you do it together. always be safe about it.
Sad

Union City, IN

#14 Nov 5, 2012
lol wrote:
me and mine have fun from time to time. we hook up with others. nothing wrong with it. its not cheating if you do it together. always be safe about it.
It is cheating and it will bite you in the butt someday . You have no value for your spouse it seems as no man or woman would share the bed of another and still truly love your mate . One of you is a liar if one thinks its not cheating and someone will come along and make her or him feel more wanted then you can and they will be long gone .It never ends well when one travels down this road . I have known people who do this split up and divorce one lady had her husband con her into thinking this would help her marriage and it only splits the marriage up . I would never condone this in my bed shame on you and if your spouse isnt man or woman enough to say no to your perversion then shame on them too
lol

Columbia City, IN

#15 Nov 5, 2012
20 yrs and still going. and none has been in our bed. its not for most, but we have no hang ups. and i truly believe two things. first it works for us, and second most will not understand it. and its better then a foot fetish.lol not that there is anything wrong with that. just not our cup of tea. for each his own;.] it is just another something me and mine have in common. what is sad,,, i know no one with a stronger marriage than us.
lol

Columbia City, IN

#16 Nov 5, 2012
nunyabusness21 wrote:
in the last 20 years, there has been a few couch rooms come and go. years back a swingers club was going to be started in winchester.[ i believe omco factory ]but one of the investors from ft wayne backed out. there was two in union city up till early 80s. winchesters last one was in the mid 70s. fyi swingers and open marriages way different
chacha

Grafton, OH

#17 Nov 7, 2012
You boys looking for an easy ride?...hit up Kaylin Miller, she swings both ways
I dont think so

Scottsburg, IN

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
It is cheating and it will bite you in the butt someday . You have no value for your spouse it seems as no man or woman would share the bed of another and still truly love your mate . One of you is a liar if one thinks its not cheating and someone will come along and make her or him feel more wanted then you can and they will be long gone .It never ends well when one travels down this road . I have known people who do this split up and divorce one lady had her husband con her into thinking this would help her marriage and it only splits the marriage up . I would never condone this in my bed shame on you and if your spouse isnt man or woman enough to say no to your perversion then shame on them too
Who are you to condemn and judge what two consensual adults do within their own relationship? Shame on YOU for your own sense of self righteousness.
Think so

Greensburg, IN

#19 Sep 25, 2013
Know any?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
copys 13 hr KellyKelly 36
recycling? Sat Oldjunkman 5
love it Sat love it 1
Jason thompson (Jan '14) Sat youdontknowme 51
Jason Thompson is out Sat youdontknowme 2
Hit and Run Sat T-G-R 1
Fat Bartenders (Nov '09) Sat Ralph 42
Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web