Dennis White & Wendy where are they now?
Who knows

Shorewood, IL

#22 Jan 16, 2012
gIVE ME YOURS TO MANY PEOPLE ON HERE TO BUG ME wITH OTHER E-MAILS wENDY.
Who knows

Shorewood, IL

#23 Jan 16, 2012
fOR THOSE OF U WHO THINK U HAVE MY NUMBER IT IS BEING CHANGED. dONT FEEL LIKE BEING HARRASSED.
Wendy White

United States

#25 Jan 16, 2012
shocked and amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Penny's number.
I dont see her number!
shocked and amazed

Buskirk, NY

#26 Jan 16, 2012
Penny no one is going to call you but Wendy. That's why I posted it. Your number is in the Winchester phone book, incase you didn't know. If anyone wanted it they could have gotten it already.
Who knows

Shorewood, IL

#27 Jan 16, 2012
cOULD CARE LESS BUT IT IS BEING CHANGED BECAUSE I LIK TO BE LEFT ALONE AND I DO GET CALLS FROM PEOPLE THAT DO BELIEVE IN NOT TRASHING ME OR TERRY. I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR U TO BELITTLE ME AND IM NOT FALLING INTO ANOTHER HOLE FOR U OR ANYONE ELSE SO LETS DROP ALL THE DRAMA. I DONT CARE WHAT U DO UR NOTHING TO ME, THE ONLY TIME I THINK OF U IS THE POSTS. LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!
shocked and amazed

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2012
Who knows wrote:
cOULD CARE LESS BUT IT IS BEING CHANGED BECAUSE I LIK TO BE LEFT ALONE AND I DO GET CALLS FROM PEOPLE THAT DO BELIEVE IN NOT TRASHING ME OR TERRY. I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR U TO BELITTLE ME AND IM NOT FALLING INTO ANOTHER HOLE FOR U OR ANYONE ELSE SO LETS DROP ALL THE DRAMA. I DONT CARE WHAT U DO UR NOTHING TO ME, THE ONLY TIME I THINK OF U IS THE POSTS. LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!
Nothing to you? You proved even Evy was nothing to you! Which is really sad and something I will never forgive you for. The drama, if you recall Penny, it was started by you. I got into it when it got out of hand and all over the Internet. As for being left alone, you drug me into this, I just didn't stop when it suited you. It's ok for you to trash the life out of people, but when it turns around at you, then you want it to stop. Comical I think. Just remember this, karma is going to continue to repay you for the one day when you chose to do the wrong thing.
Columbia, TN

#29 Feb 8, 2012
REALLY need to find a loation on dennis white... have something i need to give him:)acurate info may b worth something to more than just my self if not him some one he cares for will do just fine
Columbia, TN

#30 Feb 8, 2012
kimberly_webster wrote:
lmao. hahhaha.. excaly goood for youu. better be carefull you might be doinn jail time nextt. hes a snitch yu knoww. cant wait to see you guys at court in marchh (:
That dick eatin rat might not make it to court
shocked and amazed

United States

#31 Feb 9, 2012
karma wrote:
<quoted text>That dick eatin rat might not make it to court
Sounds like Dennis had made a few friends too.....(if you go to Penny's apartment and ask her nicely, ie offer her some pot, I'm sure she would tell you where he is) Sorry Penny, I'm just no where in the mood to leave you alone yet......
Who Knows

Shorewood, IL

#32 Feb 10, 2012
Sorry to disapoint u but bring the sherrif down here and search the place! There are no drugs here except what Terry takes.
Quiet accusing us of stuff we dont do. OH, yes I can take a drug test and come up clean. The only medicine I take is blood pressure and I wonder why.
Who Knows

Shorewood, IL

#33 Feb 10, 2012
Oh I can tell u where Denise is, check the court news it give his address doesnt take a gemius to find it.Leave us alone!
shocked and amazed

United States

#34 Feb 10, 2012
Penny, I'm not saying anything about Terry. That means it is not leaving "us" alone that you want. It's you that I have issues with, not him. He broke my heart yes, but what you've done is way beyond that and you know it.

You can say what you want about you not smoking pot, but I know different. You're on blood pressure meds because it's hereditary.

The thing that amuses me to no end is when I was little and begged you to stop hitting me you never would until you were finished. Now that I'm grown you can't stop me. Isn't it funny how that works?

Oh and I'm not ashamed of my life or anything you could ever bring up about me. It just twists your knickers you can't hurt me anymore. Just keep in mind, I will leave you alone when I'm damn good and ready, just as you chose to do to me when I couldn't fight you off.
just facts

Maineville, OH

#35 Feb 12, 2012
Wendy White wrote:
yes that is right Laura we are married now sorry no matter what time behind bars or anthing else will not tear us apart!!!! He is all mine!!!!! i LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!!!
you must be mentally challenged to want a CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!
haha

Peru, IL

#36 Feb 12, 2012
Wow, interesting people on this forum. Do they have schools there?
Wonder

Shorewood, IL

#37 Feb 15, 2012
Some people say Dennis and Wendy visit Heather Park on Weekends and that they have split up. Anyone know the truth, not rumors?
Sharyl aslinger

United States

#38 Apr 16, 2012
just facts wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be mentally challenged to want a CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!
. Wow. Lol. What a mess
notsure

Kouts, IN

#39 Apr 17, 2012
wendy lives in saratoga and is dating denis's 19 yr. old son
just sayin

Cleveland, OH

#40 Apr 18, 2012
Dennis White is a child molester and probably always will be, funny his neice Kelli White is a jailer, go figure why he got out, must run in the family.
haaahaaaa

Herndon, VA

#41 May 2, 2012
wendy is marrying dennis's son, now!
silence is never golden

Glenview Nas, IL

#42 May 2, 2012
Oh dear lord that's funny! Hey Penny are you going to be the maid of dishonor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitches...watch for these... 1 hr Jusayin 15
Hottest Women 4 hr Ralph 11
Watch Out Up Town 21 hr Tony H Man 3
black scooter stolen 23 hr Karma is a bitch 14
melissa riley Aug 22 kevin 3
union city police officers harrassing people (Sep '14) Aug 20 Ralph 75
Winchester oughta be ashamed Aug 20 Ralph 21

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance