Dennis White & Wendy where are they now?

Dennis White & Wendy where are they now?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Think they skipped town. Havent been seen for almost a week.
kimberly_wesbter

Rockford, IL

#2 Nov 16, 2011
there in anderson. wendy just up & left her daughter agian, no supirse there.
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#3 Nov 16, 2011
Thanks Kim. Young people living there. Hows ur mom?
who knows

Shorewood, IL

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Did u get everything out of the apartment?
kimberly_wesbter

Rockford, IL

#5 Nov 16, 2011
uhhhhh who are you?
wow

Winchester, IN

#6 Nov 16, 2011
kimberly_wesbter wrote:
there in anderson. wendy just up & left her daughter agian, no supirse there.
are you the same kimberly who was crying and yelling at people for posting stuff on here about your mom ?? and now your trashing someone yourself. practice what you preach lady
kimberly_wesbter

Rockford, IL

#7 Nov 16, 2011
im not trashy anyone, thank you very much, & atleast i have the ball to state my real namee/
really

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Your not trashy? Hahahahaha...matter of opinion!
HELLO

Kouts, IN

#9 Nov 18, 2011
There is only one person worried about them and that is Dennis White ex
Wendy White

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2011
yes that is right Laura we are married now sorry no matter what time behind bars or anthing else will not tear us apart!!!! He is all mine!!!!! i LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!!!
busy bee

Terre Haute, IN

#11 Dec 25, 2011
Good for you Wendy, you just married a low life oh that's right you are to lol!!!! You can keep him all you want
kimberly_webster

Rockford, IL

#12 Dec 26, 2011
lmao. hahhaha.. excaly goood for youu. better be carefull you might be doinn jail time nextt. hes a snitch yu knoww. cant wait to see you guys at court in marchh (:
busy bee

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 27, 2011
They got married so she wouldn't have to go up against him in court thats what I think
Wendy White

United States

#14 Dec 30, 2011
why am i going to court in March???? lol
Who knows

Shorewood, IL

#15 Dec 30, 2011
U guys left ur cats here. Shame on u! Why court in March? Hey, I heard that Buhb got out of jail only to be picked up in New Castle. Congrats Dennise and Wendy!!!!!!!!!!

“anialate the corrupt”

Since: Apr 10

hell

#16 Dec 31, 2011
busy bee wrote:
They got married so she wouldn't have to go up against him in court thats what I think
they arnt married...
Wendy White

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Who knows wrote:
U guys left ur cats here. Shame on u! Why court in March? Hey, I heard that Buhb got out of jail only to be picked up in New Castle. Congrats Dennise and Wendy!!!!!!!!!!
How is it that we left our cats there, when they are right here beside me??? lol. You know something I hate it when people dont use there real names. How are you doing former neighbor, I would love to talk with you, I am gonna try to get your number today and give ya a call I sure do miss you....
Who knows

Shorewood, IL

#18 Jan 15, 2012
Well Sarg must have a double around here and the one that looks siamese is still here. Sure is borring around here.
Wendy White

United States

#20 Jan 16, 2012
Who knows wrote:
Well Sarg must have a double around here and the one that looks siamese is still here. Sure is borring around here.
Well how can I reach you???? I need an e-mail or something so that I can get my number to you or you could give me yours.... I would love to talk to you!!! I love and miss you
shocked and amazed

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2012
Wendy White wrote:
<quoted text>Well how can I reach you???? I need an e-mail or something so that I can get my number to you or you could give me yours.... I would love to talk to you!!! I love and miss you
That is Penny's number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware uc residents, thieving junkies back in t... 16 hr Concerned citizen 1
Amy Herra 19 hr co worker 8
Montanna Sat LOL_on _Montanna 1
robert pratt Sat Mojo 9
Pine knoll Fri Flungin 14
News Local butcher shops appealing to customers (Jul '09) May 25 Pastor Don 5
Local Bar Troublemaker May 25 Pookie 28

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance