Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 26
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MaryJane

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

I'm sure you have all heard about Bobbie Jo Rains and seen the numerous articles in the paper about her OBVIOUS disregard for her children. Let me be the one to say that it is not only her poor kids she poisons with her toxic life, but anyone and everyone this woman comes in contact with is bound to be, or already has been, stolen from and lied to. She is the most toxic human being that i have ever met! She will suck you in and manipulate you into feeling sorry for her. This woman should not be given anything from anyone. She does not deserve the pity party she is after. She will try to act like she is an intelligent, intellectual woman that is only a victim to every one and every thing around her. She has never taken responsibility for any of her actions her entire life!!! Even though her mother and father are no better, she had people that would have done anything and everything to see her succeed in life. She was given every opportunity to become something. She will ponder up anything she can think of to make as an excuse for her addiction, child neglect, robberies and the way she takes advantage of every person who has been sucked in by her manipulation. This woman is only out to benefit herself. She does not care about anyone around her and the REAL victims here are her children. As adults you can say enough is enough. These children are forced to live with a drug addicted, thief! Who is consistently f**ked up and will not only ignore them and let them be hungry, but will be so messed up on drugs, driving around with them in the car all the while shoplifting from every dollar store in the tri-state area! This woman would steal a dollar pack of gum even if she had 20 packs in her purse and a hundred dollar bill in her pocket. Master manipulator..Con artist..Child abuser..Thief..liar.......... Victim??? i don't think so. The real question here is, Why is she not in jail already so that she cannot poison this community anymore and why haven't her children been stripped away from this corrupt environment they are living in and put into a safe, stable and loving home??????? Something needs to be done..
KarmaBby

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I feel sorry for the babies. No child deserves that kind of life. I have heard nothing but negative things about this girl. Isn't she a junkie? How is it even possible to still have custody of your children with that many neglect and abuse charges? Those poor kids are going to be so mentally messed up from all of this. Hopefully they will be removed from her and put in a better place. I don't like to see any child taken from their mother but when you aren't standing up to your motherly duties and causing them harm, then i see it fit.
sarahknows

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

And this makes you all feel better now that you have posted your hate for this woman calling her out on a public site ?? Shame on you there are many people out in life im sure that are not the best of people they get addicted to things they get offtrack and yes some may even lie cheat and steal but they all need the Lord YOU AND I NEED THE LORD . Hate is something that taints everyone when they give into it TRY a little LOVE and Prayer for these poor folks instead of bashing and trashing folks
RealDogTheBounty Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Why is the only thing you do is talk shit about ppl talkin shit gtfoff the website if you don't like what you read real talk bitches
sarahknows wrote:
And this makes you all feel better now that you have posted your hate for this woman calling her out on a public site ?? Shame on you there are many people out in life im sure that are not the best of people they get addicted to things they get offtrack and yes some may even lie cheat and steal but they all need the Lord YOU AND I NEED THE LORD . Hate is something that taints everyone when they give into it TRY a little LOVE and Prayer for these poor folks instead of bashing and trashing folks
justaskin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 8, 2011
 
Isn't she married to Jack Erwin well there maybe your answer there cause he is no better believe me is just like her
MaryJane

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sarahknows wrote:
And this makes you all feel better now that you have posted your hate for this woman calling her out on a public site ?? Shame on you there are many people out in life im sure that are not the best of people they get addicted to things they get offtrack and yes some may even lie cheat and steal but they all need the Lord YOU AND I NEED THE LORD . Hate is something that taints everyone when they give into it TRY a little LOVE and Prayer for these poor folks instead of bashing and trashing folks
Obviously you've never met her, and if you did you wouldn't be saying what your saying. you didn't get the whole point of this post to begin with! I've seen nothing but pity for this women but NEVER has there been pity for her kids!!! She's allowed to run around and steal, cheat, lie and abuse and no one, not the police or the courts, have done a damn thing about it. She uses those kids as tool to keep herself out of jail and instead of making her accountable for the things she does wrong, they let her continue to drive our streets doped up on drugs...endangering other peoples lives!!! Hell, last week she got caught stealing from the dollar general in farmland. They had her on tape and what does she say when they confront her?? Cries and asks "can you just tell me what i stole and I'll pay for it'' and what do they do?....let her go and tell her not to ever come back!!! She was in there the NEXT DAM DAY, cause she can't even remember what happened the day before!!!(And trust me, this is just one of hundreds of other stories EXACTLY like this) Let's get one thing pointed out to you and every body else that looks at this post...You wanted to say that what people on here are saying is bashing and trashing her??? I'm not bashing and trashing anybody, I'm speakin 100% truth here and if you want to consider it bashin and trashin then maybe you wanna reword your comment a little bit. She did this to herself and out of everybody it is affecting, it's affecting her kids the most!! Point blank. I'm prayered out for this waste of space. I know all about addiction and no matter what, there comes a time when you make a choice. Her kids shouldn't have to suffer because she chooses the wrong road! She shouldn't even be allowed to take responsibility for anyone else since she can't take responsibility for herself!!!!
ATrumbo

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 8, 2011
 
What if her little baby, that she left in a car, parked out in the Wal-Mart parking lot, in the middle of winter, for an hour would have died from freezing to death? Or been kidnapped by a child molester and never seen again? This thing they call a "mother" should be locked up and never allowed to see them kids again. No pity comin from my way!
BudLightYaa

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 8, 2011
 
i been at her n jacks house once partyin and when i left her kids were runnin around n there was needles layin on the floor.
WHO CARES

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 9, 2011
 
Boy after reading this, I thought this sounds alot like RACHEL WAGNER who lives at HEATHER PARK APTS!!! BOBBIE JO MOST HAVE A TWIN SISTER NAMED RACHEL~~~
lollollolollol

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 9, 2011
 
nope just a little grease ball brother named nick
Seriously

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 9, 2011
 
MaryJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you've never met her, and if you did you wouldn't be saying what your saying. you didn't get the whole point of this post to begin with! I've seen nothing but pity for this women but NEVER has there been pity for her kids!!! She's allowed to run around and steal, cheat, lie and abuse and no one, not the police or the courts, have done a damn thing about it. She uses those kids as tool to keep herself out of jail and instead of making her accountable for the things she does wrong, they let her continue to drive our streets doped up on drugs...endangering other peoples lives!!! Hell, last week she got caught stealing from the dollar general in farmland. They had her on tape and what does she say when they confront her?? Cries and asks "can you just tell me what i stole and I'll pay for it'' and what do they do?....let her go and tell her not to ever come back!!! She was in there the NEXT DAM DAY, cause she can't even remember what happened the day before!!!(And trust me, this is just one of hundreds of other stories EXACTLY like this) Let's get one thing pointed out to you and every body else that looks at this post...You wanted to say that what people on here are saying is bashing and trashing her??? I'm not bashing and trashing anybody, I'm speakin 100% truth here and if you want to consider it bashin and trashin then maybe you wanna reword your comment a little bit. She did this to herself and out of everybody it is affecting, it's affecting her kids the most!! Point blank. I'm prayered out for this waste of space. I know all about addiction and no matter what, there comes a time when you make a choice. Her kids shouldn't have to suffer because she chooses the wrong road! She shouldn't even be allowed to take responsibility for anyone else since she can't take responsibility for herself!!!!
How many times has this girl been arrested? Please don't say the police don't do anything. They arrest her, it is the Courts job to prosecute her! The police can't be prosecutor, judge, and jury! She has been arrested 11 times so I believe the Police have tried to do something about it. I know you are venting but let's be accurate if we are going to vent!
justaskin

Etna Green, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 9, 2011
 
well her so called husband needs to be arrested right along with her cause he is no father and you wonder why Jack your x does not let you see your other kid well look at the life you choose and who ya married i agree with behind bars is where she belongs
lollollolollol

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2011
 
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times has this girl been arrested? Please don't say the police don't do anything. They arrest her, it is the Courts job to prosecute her! The police can't be prosecutor, judge, and jury! She has been arrested 11 times so I believe the Police have tried to do something about it. I know you are venting but let's be accurate if we are going to vent!
True....Your right about the police at least trying to get her off the streets. But I heard she's on drug court in deleware county, and from what i heard they get drug tested every week. So how is she not in prison??? She may proclaim that she is on the path to a "sober" life...all the while shooting up drugs. Somebody just told me that they seen her all strung out and lookin like a VERY BRONZED CRYPT KEEPER, tryin to trade some mascara, she had just STOLEN from walmart, for a heroin fix. REALLY??? Also where the hell is CPS??? if she truly has been arrested 11 times...why does she still have her kids??????????
REally Funny

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2011
 
So i i just got on FB to look this B**ch up and this is her About ME:( i seriously almost pissed my self)

IM A MOTHER OF TWO VERY HANDSOME BOYS! THERE 2 AND ALMOST 5.. SO IF U DONT LIKE KIDS (UNLESS UR REALLY HOT N JUST WANT TO HANG OUT) THEN DONT COME LOOKIN OR NUTHIN SERIOUS WHICH IM GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE N E WAYYS AND LOOKIN TO HAVE SOME FUN. IM A LIL CRAZY.. OK MAYBE ALOT CRAZY DEPENDING ON WHO U ASK... JUST TRYIN TO MEND BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS I MESSED UP IN MY PAST ( ANNA ALYSSA AND EVEN U SAM) IM JUST DONT WANT ANY MORE DRAMA IN MY LIFE SO IF YOUR MARRIED OR JUST THINKIN OF A DIVORCE DONT CALL ME... GOT ENOUGH TROUBLE AND I WAS TOLD THE PIECE OF CRAP WAS GETTING ONE... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. IM NOT SO MUCH LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP BUT IF THE RIGHT GUY COMES ALONG WHO KNOWS.. RIGHT NOW IM WORKING CONSTRUCTION~SUX!!!!! BUT AT LEAST IT PAYS! I LOVE RIDIN BIKES(HARLEYS OR ROCKETS) IM NOT PICKY BUT I PREFER SOMETHING THATS GONNA MAKE IT WORTH MY WHILE! 4-WHEELERS , HORSES, I LOVED TO READ ~YES IM A NERD...AND IF UR A GUY WHO LIKES A STRAIGHT LACED NON TATTOOED GIRL DONT BOTHER CALLIN ME! IM NOT COVERED BUT I GOT A FEW. MY WILD WAYS AND MY MOUTH SEEM TO GET ME INTO TROUBLE MORE THAN I LIKE; BUT MY BOYS N MY FAMILY AND MY RABBITS N ANIMAILS ARE MY LIFE... IF UR A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH*T LIKE MY KID'S DAD PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME! IM ONLY 25 AND BEEN THREW MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO,, AND SO HAVE MY BOYS!! SO IF U HAVE A BIKE AND A BIG TRUCK GIVE ME A CALL.. SORRY MY PIC IS SO BAD! ILL GET BETTER ONES!

Beware MEN on fb STAY AWAY!!!! She has got the Herp, the clap , and scabies!!!!
mangina

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 9, 2011
 
I heard she has a rare blood disease and if she dosent get 30 $ right away she'll bleed to death! no really she just wanted some boots.
Agree

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 11, 2011
 
This is sad...she used to be a decent half attractive girl.
justaskin

Lockport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 11, 2011
 
well she probably ot it from her husband .......Believe me he is no angel why is he never arrested for this stuff they all know he does this stuff and yet he gets another girl caught but it is her own fault know one elses does anyone know what the word NO NO NO NO means try it u will be amazed that u keep out of trouble....
HELL YA

Brownstown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 11, 2011
 
@ WHO CARES, when I read the head line on this I clicked on it and was thinking the same thing you was, thought I would be reading about RACHEL WAGNER to~~ Bobbie Jo was just arrested and she is even smiling~~
Agree

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 11, 2011
 
HELL YA wrote:
@ WHO CARES, when I read the head line on this I clicked on it and was thinking the same thing you was, thought I would be reading about RACHEL WAGNER to~~ Bobbie Jo was just arrested and she is even smiling~~
I know right?!?! I think she may have some serious brain issues and/or junkie brain issues lol. But yes Rachel is also a big winner in Randolph county lol...cocaine/crack is a hell of a drug.
Agree

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 11, 2011
 
REally Funny wrote:
So i i just got on FB to look this B**ch up and this is her About ME:( i seriously almost pissed my self)
IM A MOTHER OF TWO VERY HANDSOME BOYS! THERE 2 AND ALMOST 5.. SO IF U DONT LIKE KIDS (UNLESS UR REALLY HOT N JUST WANT TO HANG OUT) THEN DONT COME LOOKIN OR NUTHIN SERIOUS WHICH IM GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE N E WAYYS AND LOOKIN TO HAVE SOME FUN. IM A LIL CRAZY.. OK MAYBE ALOT CRAZY DEPENDING ON WHO U ASK... JUST TRYIN TO MEND BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS I MESSED UP IN MY PAST ( ANNA ALYSSA AND EVEN U SAM) IM JUST DONT WANT ANY MORE DRAMA IN MY LIFE SO IF YOUR MARRIED OR JUST THINKIN OF A DIVORCE DONT CALL ME... GOT ENOUGH TROUBLE AND I WAS TOLD THE PIECE OF CRAP WAS GETTING ONE... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. IM NOT SO MUCH LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP BUT IF THE RIGHT GUY COMES ALONG WHO KNOWS.. RIGHT NOW IM WORKING CONSTRUCTION~SUX!!!!! BUT AT LEAST IT PAYS! I LOVE RIDIN BIKES(HARLEYS OR ROCKETS) IM NOT PICKY BUT I PREFER SOMETHING THATS GONNA MAKE IT WORTH MY WHILE! 4-WHEELERS , HORSES, I LOVED TO READ ~YES IM A NERD...AND IF UR A GUY WHO LIKES A STRAIGHT LACED NON TATTOOED GIRL DONT BOTHER CALLIN ME! IM NOT COVERED BUT I GOT A FEW. MY WILD WAYS AND MY MOUTH SEEM TO GET ME INTO TROUBLE MORE THAN I LIKE; BUT MY BOYS N MY FAMILY AND MY RABBITS N ANIMAILS ARE MY LIFE... IF UR A LOW LIFE PIECE OF SH*T LIKE MY KID'S DAD PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME! IM ONLY 25 AND BEEN THREW MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO,, AND SO HAVE MY BOYS!! SO IF U HAVE A BIKE AND A BIG TRUCK GIVE ME A CALL.. SORRY MY PIC IS SO BAD! ILL GET BETTER ONES!
Beware MEN on fb STAY AWAY!!!! She has got the Herp, the clap , and scabies!!!!
And if she is trying to be friends with Anna, Alyssa, and even you Sam (lmao) then clearly she still has a messed up idea of normal people! And yes I'm sure anyone that would read that would jump on the idea of being with this psycho...we need to make a facebook etiquette class specifically for her!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
winchester schools 15 hr Tink 75
Brandys pizza 16 hr Ralph 18
1 on 1 sex Wed lol 17
Donita leach "Wood" Aug 19 Beth C 3
Meth Lab in Union City Aug 18 Ralph 3
Lucinda Brown Aug 17 NTK 1
what oda wysong be doing Aug 17 just wondering 8

Search the Winchester Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Randolph County was issued at August 22 at 3:37AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Winchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••