Conceited Ken Hendrickson

Conceited Ken Hendrickson

Posted in the Winchester Forum

Why

Ossining, NY

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Has anyone ever had a conversation with Ken Hendrickson? He has to be the most conceited and arrogant person that I have ever met. I think the Randolph County people nees to elect Pullins, Hensley, or Acree.

If Ken does get elected I wonder if he will require his employees to have spray on tans like the one he has!! He's pathetic!
Artist

Britton, MI

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Are you jealous?????
The bashing is so immature. Do you degrade everyone or is it just Ken, Has He done something to you that makes you hate him so much, Do you feel like a better person sayig these things. Please GROW THE F**K up and get a life. I along with alot of people are so tired of hearing about how bad Ken, Scott, Tom , Steve....etc are. IF you have such a problem with Ken,,,Confront him, Im sure he will be glad to talk to you. Why post it in the public. SO IMMATURE..........
simple

Lake Station, IN

#3 Apr 23, 2010
It's simple, just vote for who you want to and let everyone do the same!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2010
Yep the only reason someone would say anything about Hendrickson is because they are either jealous, or a bitter ex,or maybe he arrested you and you are holding a grudge? Which is it?
I spoke with him years ago and he was one of the sweetest men I ever met. He had that tan then, and I like to tan so I can say that it is obviously not a spray tan.
And we can see that you are not that picky about who you want for sheriff as long as they do not vote for Ken.
Ken is exactly who my husband and I are voting for.
Helga

AOL

#5 Apr 24, 2010
He's got my vote.
faith

North Andover, MA

#6 Apr 24, 2010
Still undecided. I have known him for alot of years, and just not quite sure. I like him don't get me wrong just have a lot of thinking to do. It will be interesting.
Nope

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Apr 26, 2010
Well, I have NEVER been arrested, and do not live anyways near Randolph County anymore, but if you morons, elect Hendrickson, as your new Sheriff, you deserve being called morons. Putting a Doper,or EX doper, in as Sheriff, ha ha.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Apr 28, 2010
Conceited or not! Ken has my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 10 hr psychosis abounds 180
haley fry "aka" ackman (Mar '13) 18 hr Tabb 26
Officer Thad Wilkinson Mon Mimi 24
Living Where? Mon Turner 2
Pizza house (Sep '15) Sun paigeB 26
Warning to women Feb 18 Joe 2
Housing Feb 17 WontGetFooledAgain 10

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages