baller2010

Theresa, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

What the hell is the deal with heroin these days!

“Tanya Ford”

Since: Dec 08

Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

I am sure I will get alot of hate mail from this post but to me it seems like a bunch of no life ingrates who wont go out and get real jobs. Instead the sell this filth right by schools in hopes of recruiting our young children into their nasty lives! To whoever says there are no jobs available can lick my cheeks! I would rather hitch to work in another county then to sell drugs to kids or anyone else! Just sad and like I said I will get PLENTY of hates on here but I have the vajaja to speak my mind!
OMG

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

Lady T66610 wrote:
I am sure I will get alot of hate mail from this post but to me it seems like a bunch of no life ingrates who wont go out and get real jobs. Instead the sell this filth right by schools in hopes of recruiting our young children into their nasty lives! To whoever says there are no jobs available can lick my cheeks! I would rather hitch to work in another county then to sell drugs to kids or anyone else! Just sad and like I said I will get PLENTY of hates on here but I have the vajaja to speak my mind!
Don't you live in Oklahoma? Why not keep your fat ass and stupid opinions there?
Hmmm

Dwight, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you live in Oklahoma? Why not keep your fat ass and stupid opinions there?
Why dont you move to Oklahoma, and take your drugs with you!!!!
dare

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

drugs are like beer and pot and other things people think they need them to make them feel happy or cope with there depression . only one thing can fix that empty feeling and thats JESUS . before you judge those drug users and those beer drinkers keep in mind we are all frail human beings who all have sinned and fallen you posters who feel that these people are scum need to rethink how you judge you just may have a loved one caught up in this trash and need to know that these people need help and some can be and some cant . putting them all in one clump is wrong . I pray that God gets a hold of your hearts along with these users that have messed there lives up so bad with this garbage . but for the grace of God go i or you . some peoples sins are hidden well others not so much

“Tanya Ford”

Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

OMG wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you live in Oklahoma? Why not keep your fat ass and stupid opinions there?
Oh believe me my "fat ass" is happy to be out of there. I guess you must be one of the wonderful druggies I am talking about because you sure did offensive. I don't take any offense to your words though. I am sure drugs make you act that way. Hope you get clean and have a normal life.
curious

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

baller2010 wrote:
What the hell is the deal with heroin these days!
that "Lady"..lol...does them, shes so strong on this Heroine subject...sounds like a addict in withdrawls...just sayin:)
More informed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

dare wrote:
drugs are like beer and pot and other things people think they need them to make them feel happy or cope with there depression . only one thing can fix that empty feeling and thats JESUS . before you judge those drug users and those beer drinkers keep in mind we are all frail human beings who all have sinned and fallen you posters who feel that these people are scum need to rethink how you judge you just may have a loved one caught up in this trash and need to know that these people need help and some can be and some cant . putting them all in one clump is wrong . I pray that God gets a hold of your hearts along with these users that have messed there lives up so bad with this garbage . but for the grace of God go i or you . some peoples sins are hidden well others not so much
Drugs are ok if you know your limits and can afford your habit. Jesus or any other b/s religion has NOTHING to do with this...go preach somewhere else
drugs are never ok

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

More informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Drugs are ok if you know your limits and can afford your habit. Jesus or any other b/s religion has NOTHING to do with this...go preach somewhere else
well your a double loser if you prefer drugs over Jesus my friend . Give me Jesus any day drugs are a downward spiral no matter if you can afford to buy them . what a sad little person you are . ill pray for you
More informed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

drugs are never ok wrote:
<quoted text>
well your a double loser if you prefer drugs over Jesus my friend . Give me Jesus any day drugs are a downward spiral no matter if you can afford to buy them . what a sad little person you are . ill pray for you
You, hypocritical bible thumping moron, need to stop judging (as most of you do) and look at the big picture. Do you drink pop or coffee? Caffeine is an addictive drug that has side effects just like all drugs do, and is harmful to your body in large continuous dosage. And I guarantee your one note ass has drank alcohol before, which is a lot worse than most illegal street drugs. How about a cigarette? The government has offered an alternative to heroin for those users who want to do it legally. It has all the same effects, except you can obtain it legally. It is called methadone and unfortunately I have more friends on this acting like it is ok because it is illegal. I'm not saying "Go do drugs!" But some people need the effects of some drugs to cope with situations. Believe it or not some people can't fathom some huge guy the controls Earth and a guy getting eating by a whale and surviving or any of the other extreme stories in the Bible. They don't believe they can do whatever or feel however here on EArth and they will still go to heaven when they die. And there are plenty of christians who do drugs worse than non-christians. So some who opt to get their fix legally but not by god usually chose alcohol or even caffeine or tobacco to calm down or help solve their problems. Some decide to do it illegally and go with pot (which is the best and only choice in my mind) heroin, cocaine, vicodin (which could be legal or illegal), etc. If it was legal or if it was illegal ppl will still do it and find a way to get it. And drugs still aren't bad...people who decide to use them and then can't control their addiction are the bad ones. I can have a drink and walk away, an alcoholic I know could not. If he chooses to drink himself to death, then that's his choice. Same thing with heroin. If someone wants to take that last hit only to wind up dead, that's their choice. Addicts know the risks and don't care. Putting them in jail is doing nothing more than making ME pay more taxes to keep them in jail. We're all adults here people and I know I got a bit off topic from miss bible thumper up there, but the forum is called heroin, so i completed my lengthy thought:) Plus I needed to prove that drugs aren't bad if taken by someone with will power. Natural selection will handle the rest....
whoa

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

well more informed hopefully the undercover guys will catch you soon you need much help
drugs are never okay

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

More informed wrote:
<quoted text>
You, hypocritical bible thumping moron, need to stop judging (as most of you do) and look at the big picture. Do you drink pop or coffee? Caffeine is an addictive drug that has side effects just like all drugs do, and is harmful to your body in large continuous dosage. And I guarantee your one note ass has drank alcohol before, which is a lot worse than most illegal street drugs. How about a cigarette? The government has offered an alternative to heroin for those users who want to do it legally. It has all the same effects, except you can obtain it legally. It is called methadone and unfortunately I have more friends on this acting like it is ok because it is illegal. I'm not saying "Go do drugs!" But some people need the effects of some drugs to cope with situations. Believe it or not some people can't fathom some huge guy the controls Earth and a guy getting eating by a whale and surviving or any of the other extreme stories in the Bible. They don't believe they can do whatever or feel however here on EArth and they will still go to heaven when they die. And there are plenty of christians who do drugs worse than non-christians. So some who opt to get their fix legally but not by god usually chose alcohol or even caffeine or tobacco to calm down or help solve their problems. Some decide to do it illegally and go with pot (which is the best and only choice in my mind) heroin, cocaine, vicodin (which could be legal or illegal), etc. If it was legal or if it was illegal ppl will still do it and find a way to get it. And drugs still aren't bad...people who decide to use them and then can't control their addiction are the bad ones. I can have a drink and walk away, an alcoholic I know could not. If he chooses to drink himself to death, then that's his choice. Same thing with heroin. If someone wants to take that last hit only to wind up dead, that's their choice. Addicts know the risks and don't care. Putting them in jail is doing nothing more than making ME pay more taxes to keep them in jail. We're all adults here people and I know I got a bit off topic from miss bible thumper up there, but the forum is called heroin, so i completed my lengthy thought:) Plus I needed to prove that drugs aren't bad if taken by someone with will power. Natural selection will handle the rest....
once again the ramblings of a drug induced mind . my friend your drugs will bite you in the butt some day . you think your so strong and better then the next guy but when you get ready to take your last puff or your last pill or last hit of whatever gets you high you will wake up in front of that Jesus you didnt believe in how sad for you
hmm

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

with boos you loose but with dope theres hope

“Tanya Ford”

Washington

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Okay so if u think heroin is "okay" read this information on this site. http://alcoholism.about.com/od/heroin/a/effec...
Seriously get a grip on your lives. Caffeine and nicotine aren't the greatest either but compared to heroin I would take my chances.
More informed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Lady T66610 wrote:
Okay so if u think heroin is "okay" read this information on this site. http://alcoholism.about.com/od/heroin/a/effec...
Seriously get a grip on your lives. Caffeine and nicotine aren't the greatest either but compared to heroin I would take my chances.
You all don't listen. I'm not a druggie as you refer to them or anything of the such. I smoke cigarettes and drink plenty of coffee and that's about it. My point was simple. I feel the war on drugs is like the prohibition in the 20's. If they made heroin crack pot etc. legal today would you run out and start doing it...? No. The only people that would are the people already doing it and finding it illegally. When you make a choice to do a drug you are in sober mind going in and you know what you are doing. If that person overdoses then that is natural selection. The same thing if an alcoholic develops liver cancer and dies. The alcoholic knows the risks but continues to do it.(I could give examples of people taking risks and knowing that a bad outcome will be inevitable that has nothing to do with drugs, but I hope you see what I'm saying) How the "system" is currently working puts the heroin addict in jail but not the guy addicted to alcohol even if they both never left their house. Then the heroin goes to prison for years, and in turn becomes violent. Not only that but my hard earned tax dollars are paying for him to be locked up. He is only hurting himself by using so why am I paying to keep him out of the public?? If there was a heroin addict going around hurting people, or stealing things then yes put them in jail. But not for heroin...for hurting people or stealing things. I know that that is hard for some to grasp but it is how I feel, and I am not and have never been a heroin addict. I have lost many friends from that drug, and it's too bad they made that choice.
ladyt66610

Elk City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

I wasn't calling you a druggie. I now understand what your saying. I still don't like the idea of dealers selling by our children's schools. That is what set me off in the first place. Seeing a few people on the Winchester police site that were just busted for selling so close to schools. Our children don't need that filth. I know if your kids are taught right then they would not go near it, but peer pressure and seeing this stuff as "cool" in some kids eyes can undo all the good that parents have tried to instill in the child's head. I just think if your going to do drugs then keep it at home and god forbid, don't bring a family or children into it. Also regardless on what the idiot said a few posts above I do not do drugs either. I just do not want this crap around my family or any other children.
More informed

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

ladyt66610 wrote:
I wasn't calling you a druggie. I now understand what your saying. I still don't like the idea of dealers selling by our children's schools. That is what set me off in the first place. Seeing a few people on the Winchester police site that were just busted for selling so close to schools. Our children don't need that filth. I know if your kids are taught right then they would not go near it, but peer pressure and seeing this stuff as "cool" in some kids eyes can undo all the good that parents have tried to instill in the child's head. I just think if your going to do drugs then keep it at home and god forbid, don't bring a family or children into it. Also regardless on what the idiot said a few posts above I do not do drugs either. I just do not want this crap around my family or any other children.
Ok, first they were living in Heather Park therefore they got the 1000 ft from a school charge too. They weren't standing outside during recess in front of a bunch of kids dealing drugs. Not even addicts are THAT dumb. Second, if you did that poor of a job raising your kids that they are that impressionable to simply see an addict doing a drug and immediatly think they are cool, YOU have failed. You and every other drama queen on this site need to keep your noses in your own lives and worry about raising your own kids! Maybe if you focused a bit more on that a not at all on other people, you would be a bit happier and less likely to bitch all day on topix.
bad boy

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

More informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, first they were living in Heather Park therefore they got the 1000 ft from a school charge too. They weren't standing outside during recess in front of a bunch of kids dealing drugs. Not even addicts are THAT dumb. Second, if you did that poor of a job raising your kids that they are that impressionable to simply see an addict doing a drug and immediatly think they are cool, YOU have failed. You and every other drama queen on this site need to keep your noses in your own lives and worry about raising your own kids! Maybe if you focused a bit more on that a not at all on other people, you would be a bit happier and less likely to bitch all day on topix.
well when you wake up in prison after your drug induced crime spree you will be somebodys female dog i hope you can handle it loser .
he is a loser

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

More informed wrote:
<quoted text>
1000 feet from a school or 2 miles from a school no matter where you deal drugs your wrong . the guy arrested at heather park has two young sons living in the same house where the drug addicts used and sold drugs whats your lowlife excuse for that mr high and mighty drug abuser . your a poor example for a son daughter brother sister or uncle i wouldnt want you around my kids
Junkie hater

Orleans, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

It's pretty simple. If you can't see that drugs are destroying everything then you are 1. Blind 2. Most likely a junkie 3. Or just plain stupid which we all know can't be fixed. I mean just drive thru the cities and look at everything ran down. Was it the economy? Nope! ANSWER: Drugs and junkies. It's a complete drain on everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Winchester Forum right now

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
what oda wysong be doing 1 hr seriously 2
Broasters Family Diner 1 hr menu 4
culligan water system 1 hr anyone 1
legion 5 hr steven 14
tara and jim 9 hr lmao3 6
Scott Crist Sun Ralph 9
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Sat Two Cents 84
•••
•••