First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2012
what ever happened to him? how are his daughters that he has with that brandy chick?
dave

Wheaton, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2012
prison girls are good brandy works every day straigtend up her life
curious

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2012
that's good. he was a loser
bitxh

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2012
josh might have been going through some rough patches in life but he is not a loser. thats everyone in the shi* town of winchester. he is doing his time now. and brandy wasnt much better than josh. she was the same way. but yes she is straightening up her life and im sure when josh will when he gets out.
Dani

Saint Charles, IL

#5 Jan 26, 2012
Josh isnt in prison, he's in the jail here and should be out soon. I guarantee u guys would not say anything to josh's face. U don't know what he went through growing up. He is a good person. if u would of lived his life u wouldnt of survived or wouldnt of turned out way worse. So until u have lived in someones shoes dont judge them.
Hummmmm

Elkhart, IN

#6 Jan 26, 2012
A good person in jail????
crt

Wheaton, IL

#7 Jan 26, 2012
dani is no good
dani

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2012
U don't even know who I am LOL. Nobody is perfect and anyone can go down the wrong path.
hmmm

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2012
dani wrote:
U don't even know who I am LOL. Nobody is perfect and anyone can go down the wrong path.
Yep, you are right Danielle...no clue at all who you are!
Dani

Niles, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2012
This isn't Danielle snow. Just because someone goes to jail does not mean they are not good people. Good people get involved with drugs and it takes them over. Like I said u can't judge someone unless u have lived their life.
cho

Winchester, IN

#11 Jan 29, 2012
Dani wrote:
This isn't Danielle snow. Just because someone goes to jail does not mean they are not good people. Good people get involved with drugs and it takes them over. Like I said u can't judge someone unless u have lived their life.
there are bad criminals and good criminals ?
so there are good drug dealers and bad drug dealers ?
bad killers and good killers ?
do they know this at the jail ? do they have seperate cells for the good and bad people there ? These are questions that need answers how do we know which are good bad guys and which are bad bad guys ?
cho

Winchester, IN

#12 Jan 29, 2012
dani wrote:
once you go down the wrong path you are no longer a good guy .bad choices make bad people once you know this the bad person needs to go back and get on the right path then he becomes a good person again by leaving the bad behind them and with the help of God forgiveness comes when it is asked for
Dani

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2012
God is the only one that can judge us. I never said that everyone that goes to jail is good. Josh helped me when no one Elsa could. I know a couple people in jail. Just because they smoked a lil weed and got busted that makes them bad? People can make one bad decision and end up in jail. When people get on heroin, they become different, not them selves at all. U never know what caused them to choose that path. I have been down a bad road, was on Meth for a few years. Never thawt I would make that choice but it took me over. I just know how it is to be on the other side. I got lucky never went to jail. Some people do need to go to jail for a wake up call or to save their life. All I say is unless u have been there u can't judge. Good people can make a mistake and end up in jail. No one is perfect. Josh can't defend himself now how fair is that
cho

Winchester, IN

#14 Jan 30, 2012
Dani wrote:
God is the only one that can judge us. I never said that everyone that goes to jail is good. Josh helped me when no one Elsa could. I know a couple people in jail. Just because they smoked a lil weed and got busted that makes them bad? People can make one bad decision and end up in jail. When people get on heroin, they become different, not them selves at all. U never know what caused them to choose that path. I have been down a bad road, was on Meth for a few years. Never thawt I would make that choice but it took me over. I just know how it is to be on the other side. I got lucky never went to jail. Some people do need to go to jail for a wake up call or to save their life. All I say is unless u have been there u can't judge. Good people can make a mistake and end up in jail. No one is perfect. Josh can't defend himself now how fair is that
i aggree with most of what you said but a lil weed or a lot of weed does matter because once you give into using that illegal drug lil weed it ends up costing you more then you ever thought you would pay . People need to quit making it sound like weeds no big deal its exactly why people go on to harder drugs its like anything if your life is so lousy that you have to get high on drugs or booze you need to change it and get high on life anything else is the wrong path . i wish you well
Get Real

Elkhart, IN

#15 Jan 30, 2012
Jail is Jail for a reason!!!
lmao

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jan 30, 2012
You all are such entertaining hillbillys. I appreciate you all. Jerry Jerry! See you all next time I visit a Wal-Mart super center!
HaHa

Elkhart, IN

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Haha
james anderson

United States

#18 Feb 3, 2012
Your a bunch of bitches hiding behind fake names. Obviously you don't know Josh. He has chose some bad paths but he is a better person than any of you f*ckers (except Dani).
donald trump

Winchester, IN

#19 Feb 4, 2012
james anderson wrote:
Your a bunch of bitches hiding behind fake names. Obviously you don't know Josh. He has chose some bad paths but he is a better person than any of you f*ckers (except Dani).
such anger i bet your name isnt really james anderson either .its topics crybaby people use topics to vent . watch out there may be some secrets told on you here . If your a drug user like everyone else is then soon we will see your name on the sherriffs site then we will know if your really james anderson or maybe someone else using james name you can be anyone on the internet .
dont you have something else to do instead of using that dirty mouth cussing people
Dani

Willowbrook, IL

#20 Feb 5, 2012
James isn't a drug. Just sticking up for a friend that did make mistakes. And right now can't stick up for himself but I guarantee none of these people would say it to his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Allen Michelle Phenis 12 hr Ur momma 2
big ol cheater 13 hr Pondering 19
Alana Shawver 19 hr Ralph 3
Hit and run on Hickory Jun 27 Lily 6
siera bolin Jun 27 wadcutter 11
Aida medeles UC Jun 26 donna 5
738 West Elm St. Jun 26 Lupe 5

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance