Hemet man beaten while home robbed; t...

Hemet man beaten while home robbed; two suspects arrested, one suspect still at large

There are 50 comments on the Lake Elsinore Valley News story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Hemet man beaten while home robbed; two suspects arrested, one suspect still at large. In it, Lake Elsinore Valley News reports that:

Quadrea Jackson, 22, and Shabock Jamerson, 35, were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, torture in connection with the Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Elsinore Valley News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nicole bagby

United States

#42 Jan 16, 2013
Omg everyone on here is passing there judgement like they are GOD an its so ridiculous I myself personally know Quadrea Jackson as well as Rosa, Shavonne, & Jenifer Q there has never been any reason for me to think that man would randomly do something that would take him out of the life of his childre. All u racist ass people see just the fact he is black, young, an from los angeles well so am I... I bet none of u actually know the truth to this story anyway and u are not even going to attempt to find out.. That alone shows how much of a nicca u are yes isaid it please look at the definition of that word befor u call us one because u fit the term more than we do. Quadrea its Kash my prayers are with u an I know for a fact GOD is going to see threw I love u dearly my friendand no matter what we all will continue to be here for u
Guapo

Hemet, CA

#44 Jan 16, 2013
Nicole bagby wrote:
Omg everyone on here is passing there judgement like they are GOD an its so ridiculous I myself personally know Quadrea Jackson as well as Rosa, Shavonne, & Jenifer Q there has never been any reason for me to think that man would randomly do something that would take him out of the life of his childre. All u racist ass people see just the fact he is black, young, an from los angeles well so am I... I bet none of u actually know the truth to this story anyway and u are not even going to attempt to find out.. That alone shows how much of a nicca u are yes isaid it please look at the definition of that word befor u call us one because u fit the term more than we do. Quadrea its Kash my prayers are with u an I know for a fact GOD is going to see threw I love u dearly my friendand no matter what we all will continue to be here for u
Your name is Kash or Nicole? Was 'kasha' your ho name?
Nicole bagby

United States

#45 Jan 16, 2013
Guapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name is Kash or Nicole? Was 'kasha' your ho name?
look u ignorant waste of life an space... U seem to have a lot of non usefull knowledge u really dont know shit an u speak as if you are not educated enough to hold a conversation woth anyone u jus want to be heard its ok hun one day u will go befor God an I pray u get mercy for being the jack ass that u are... P.s next time u comment on me do ya research u fuckin lame lmao rotf smh lol
Bigmac

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Jan 16, 2013
Saw report yesterday. If we just look at white violent crim, the USA has one of the lowest vcrime rates in the world. And by the way, aren't Mexican of Spanish decent Caucasians. Why don't they start acting like it.
phill

Hemet, CA

#48 Jan 16, 2013
TNBs ...
2truffles

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Jan 16, 2013
As I read through this evening's comments, I am reminded of an incident that took place about ten years ago when I was visiting a friend who had become very famous in the martial arts field and his dojo was smack in the center of a very bad area in Oakland, CA. He took me to the window and told me to watch a drug deal going down. At first, I didn't see a thing. Where were these bad looking drug dealers that I had conjured up in my head? Well, a few minutes later,a little boy about eight or so, rounded a corner on his bicycle and stopped directly in front of a young woman and handed her a brown bag. The woman looked in the bag and pulled out a bag of cocaine and then reached into her jean pocket and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills and gave it to the little boy. My friend turned to me and said, "you see, why
so many kids think life is easy? He just scored two
hundred dollars for handing over drugs." My friend
worked and taught martial arts in that neighborhood
for over 25 years and when he died, he had changed
and transformed many lives because he believed in
mentoring and teaching martial arts discipline. He did instill empowerment in 'at risk' students at a time when the kids could have turned the other way. In other words, these kids had a hero. Where are the heroes today that could make such a difference in kid's lives?
I am calling on everyone who writes in to understand that it was a white kid that shot up Newtown, It was a white kid that shot up Aurora, Colorado and it is a mental health issue that made
these fellows go nutso. Yes, it is beyond logic, but instead of thumping on the racial issue, why not look at what we are putting out to society within the framework of our own homes. Violence,
drugs, alcohol, sex, the great unwashed. We need
to step up to the plate and become a model for the
new generation. Our grandparent's generation broke
their backs ensuring the boomer generation had it better than they did. What do we say about this new
new generation? That anything goes? Become a meth
head and go rob your neighbor's house? Oh yeah, and go ahead and torture a senior citizen? We need to set boundaries and most of all, we need parents to take parenting classes and if they still can't parent,to go to their local church and ask for guidance. One of the most divine aspects of any church is the moment when one realizes that there is a higher power at our fingertips.
I have lived in Hemet for two years and I have witnessed a very sad turn of events. A great majority of Hemet's population is homeless or on Meth or some other kind of drug. Homes that were beautiful are now boarded up and grasses have long since died. There is a great unemployment rate. And, worst of all there is a vacant generation wandering the streets, uncaring about anything but the next "Score". It's impossible to grocery shop
without getting panhandled before you enter the store. This is what we need to address. How do we solve these problems and help these people beome
functioning individuals to society?
JustSayin

Yucaipa, CA

#50 Jan 16, 2013
No amount of mentoring is going to fix mental.
Get them on meds, yeah maybe. Both Aurora and Newtown were craaazy. Parents should be held financially liable for their off-spring. Can't financially afford them, don't have them. I'm tired of supporting a bunch of nit-wits.
THEY WILL KEEP COMING

United States

#51 Jan 17, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
No amount of mentoring is going to fix mental.
Get them on meds, yeah maybe. Both Aurora and Newtown were craaazy. Parents should be held financially liable for their off-spring. Can't financially afford them, don't have them. I'm tired of supporting a bunch of nit-wits.
THIS TOWN WANTED TO HELP THE CRAZY BY GIVING AND HAVING MANY PROGRAMS FOR THEM: SEC 8, HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, HOMELESS SHELTERS, DRUG HOUSES, ETC...ETC... NOW DO YOU THINK TEMECULA HAS PROGRAMS TO HELP THESE PEOPLE? NO!! TEMECULA, BANNING, BOUMONT, PERRIS, MORENO VALLEY ETC.. ETC.. DON'T WANT TO HELP THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL GET INFESTED WITH LOSERS ALL OVER THEIR TOWN. AND HEMET IS GETTING READY TO APPROVE THE BUILDING OF MORE SEC 8 HOUSING THAT THEY WILL BUILd.
Jschuster

San Jacinto, CA

#52 Nov 27, 2013
Serious wrote:
Seem they are just tryin' to see how far they can push. We've been invaded, and never expected this. Now we know, stick up for your rights and push back.
white people are invaders..we have been from day one.
Jack Mehoff

Mesa, AZ

#54 Nov 27, 2013
Hgffd wrote:
Godamm niccas they did it again
Hold on there cowboy! Your getting all hyped up for nothing. Although this is a terrible crime, it happened in August 2012. So calm down and find another subject to rant about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) 22 hr Uk king 98
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Aug 25 Unknown 11
how to rent to sex offenders Aug 25 So long kitty 2
News Murrieta Police Asking Public's Help in Identif... Aug 24 JMulvihill 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Aug 24 S. Sniff 6
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Aug 23 Dadrocks 82
bum groups everywhere now! Aug 22 Great hemet 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages