Hemet man beaten while home robbed; t...

Hemet man beaten while home robbed; two suspects arrested, one suspect still at large

There are 50 comments on the Lake Elsinore Valley News story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Hemet man beaten while home robbed; two suspects arrested, one suspect still at large. In it, Lake Elsinore Valley News reports that:

Quadrea Jackson, 22, and Shabock Jamerson, 35, were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, torture in connection with the Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake Elsinore Valley News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
i had cheese pie

Murrieta, CA

#1 Sep 1, 2012
scum bags.
OPEN YOUR EYES

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
i had cheese pie wrote:
scum bags.
YEA TWO MORE BLACKS!! THIS IS HAPPENING EVERYDAY NOW. IT'S NOT SURPRISING ANYMORE. PLAY THIS GAME AND WIN ALL THE TIME (TELL YOUR FRIENDS I BET YOU MONEY THIS CRIME WAS COMMITTED BY BLACKS) AND GUESS WHAT YOU WILL WIN 90% OF THE TIMe!!
PHS Class of 1965

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
Authorities arrested two Hemet residents suspected of beating a man during a home invasion robbery, officials said today.

Quadrea Jackson, 22, and Shabock Jamerson, 35, were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, torture in connection with the Aug. 29 robbery at a home in the 700 block of Cawston Avenue, according to a sheriff's department statement. A third suspect remains at large.

What makes you think they were black ?( insert sarcasm here ).........I'm SURE lle will be along to tell us all, "these 2 boy's are GOOD boy's, BUT, they are just victims of POVERTY..........
LLE

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Nope. I don't know their backgrounds.
Justified

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
LoL do not know their backgrounds...believe me MOST of the time all you have to do is look at the name. With names like Quadrea and Shabock ... black names. It is not like some one Matthew Smith or James Young, healthy Mormon names are running around the Valley now, committing home invasion robberies, or the Sunday choir boy is out, looking for a hooker on Florida Avenue.
social worker

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
LLE wrote:
Nope. I don't know their backgrounds.
They are from LA.

I can tell by their names.

The two that were arrested, hats on sideways, tripped over their pants trying to get away.

Sadly sterotypical entitled youth.

They should be able to avoid prison and rob again.
LLE

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Sep 3, 2012
So now even names reflect a person's behavior. Ugh.
ITS THE BLACKS

United States

#8 Sep 4, 2012
LLE wrote:
So now even names reflect a person's behavior. Ugh.
LoL do not know their backgrounds...believe me MOST of the time all you have to do is look at the name. With names like Quadrea and Shabock ... black names. It is not like some one Matthew Smith or James Young, healthy Mormon names are running around the Valley now, committing home invasion robberies, or the Sunday choir boy is out, looking for a hooker on Florida Avenue
Greg

Simi Valley, CA

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Yeap! I know they were Black alright I'm getting out of here. you can't live in peace anymore in Hemet.
Out Law

Murrieta, CA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
While waiting my turn at a local company today, I was speaking to the guy beside me. He is the victim of this home invasion robbery.He had just been released from the hospital.He said they beat the living hell out of him.His face was swollen in places,a black eye.I could tell he was injured when he walked away.He thinks they've been watching him, and got his routine down.They were waiting on him after he dropped his son off at school.So heads up around our neighborhoods and out shopping.
Greg

Simi Valley, CA

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Out Law wrote:
While waiting my turn at a local company today, I was speaking to the guy beside me. He is the victim of this home invasion robbery.He had just been released from the hospital.He said they beat the living hell out of him.His face was swollen in places,a black eye.I could tell he was injured when he walked away.He thinks they've been watching him, and got his routine down.They were waiting on him after he dropped his son off at school.So heads up around our neighborhoods and out shopping.
Were they black?
Out Law

Murrieta, CA

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>Were they black?
Yes.
sam

Simi Valley, CA

#13 Sep 6, 2012
My daughter was walking home from school and and two blacks girls trow a bottle of water at her and they just laugh.
Serious

San Bernardino, CA

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Seem they are just tryin' to see how far they can push. We've been invaded, and never expected this. Now we know, stick up for your rights and push back.
Alma

Van Nuys, CA

#15 Sep 9, 2012
Actually Shabock (Shabach) is Arabic. And there are plenty of blacks who do not commit crimes so don't offend an entire race due to your bigotry and racism. So I'm assuming all of the crimes committed by white people in this community are acceptable and naturally isnt because they are white? but if the a crime is committed by a black it's because they are black. Smh ignorance.
Alma

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
Oh look a white suspect for a home invasion robbery in a Hemet! Does that make or better. Let's not pretend that the whites aren't robbing stealing and killing in this valley. Oh and not lets not forget the largest met labs and drug pushers contributing to the demise and violence of this town. Get a clue! You people are as ignorant as the people you are commenting about. Unfortunately, there aren't laws to put away ignorant bigots like you all for your slanderous and demeaning comments.

http://www.instantriverside.com/2012/07/arres...
Real

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Youre ignorant what about the WHITE man that killed the people in the movie theater white people are worst and more sick!
Yeah

San Bernardino, CA

#18 Sep 20, 2012
The Chronicle published pictures of some of our criminals. Blacks, and Hispanics, and one fat, meth freak, white, dude, with a foreign name. So, just keeping track on my fingers, the score is . . .
sam

Simi Valley, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Yeah but blacks are more dangerous
electric chair

La Mirada, CA

#20 Oct 15, 2012
bring it back and make it slower.......

fry these freak boyz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meet and greet Aug 25 Faye Wons 1
News TemeculaRegistered sex offender accused of tryi... Aug 24 Jake- 1
Middle eastern people are racists Aug 24 iqawiyy1217 1
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Aug 23 calfirelove 53
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Aug 23 Regolith Based Li... 44
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Aug 22 Victoria Rode 23
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Aug 21 Vic_Rode 258

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages