Was There An Accident at Hans Christe...

Was There An Accident at Hans Christensen Middle school?

Posted in the Winchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#1 Oct 1, 2009
My son told me that a boy got killed in a car accident. My son's teacher told the class about the accident but he didn't say if it was close to the school or not. Does anyone know about this?
Elisa

Redlands, CA

#2 Oct 1, 2009
the student was at HCMS and was on a move up to Oregon. Their moving van hit another vehicle and the young boy was killed.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#3 Oct 2, 2009
Elisa wrote:
the student was at HCMS and was on a move up to Oregon. Their moving van hit another vehicle and the young boy was killed.
Thanks for the info.
cortney

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Oct 6, 2009
i used to live there a month ago and my frined said that the kid killed was in her dance class im trying to look up info on it do you know his name at all
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Oct 6, 2009
cortney wrote:
i used to live there a month ago and my frined said that the kid killed was in her dance class im trying to look up info on it do you know his name at all
My son said that he heard that the kid's name was Chris Kelly. I wonder if he was walking home from school when it happened? On that day,(I think it was the same day of the accident) my husband and I saw a beige truck that was banged up pretty bad! The person parked it in front of my neighbor's house and ours. My husband and I believe that the truck hit a fire hydrant by the school. Maybe the truck was involved in that accident somehow. The school hasn't sent a notice out about the accident so who knows. However, after three days or four a tow truck came by and towed it away. It had Oregon license plates.
becki griffin

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 7, 2009
icedragon wrote:
<quoted text>
My son said that he heard that the kid's name was Chris Kelly. I wonder if he was walking home from school when it happened? On that day,(I think it was the same day of the accident) my husband and I saw a beige truck that was banged up pretty bad! The person parked it in front of my neighbor's house and ours. My husband and I believe that the truck hit a fire hydrant by the school. Maybe the truck was involved in that accident somehow. The school hasn't sent a notice out about the accident so who knows. However, after three days or four a tow truck came by and towed it away. It had Oregon license plates.
he was moving back to oregon when the moving van they were in crashed into another truck. chris kelly was lilled on impact.
becki griffin

Long Beach, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2009
cris kelly was moving back with hif family to oregon when there moving van collided with another truck. chris was killed on impact. services will be held on saturday.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#8 Oct 7, 2009
becki griffin wrote:
cris kelly was moving back with hif family to oregon when there moving van collided with another truck. chris was killed on impact. services will be held on saturday.
Thanks for the info. I think it's really sad and I feel sorry for the family.
moving to Quail valley

Ramona, CA

#9 Oct 9, 2009
can someone please tell me more about this new middle school. I am buying a house in the area and my son will be attending that school.
Thank you
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#10 Oct 13, 2009
moving to Quail valley wrote:
can someone please tell me more about this new middle school. I am buying a house in the area and my son will be attending that school.
Thank you
The school is not in Quail Valley. It's in Menifee. It's a nice new school and as far as I know there are no problems there. They have security.
Blanca

Hacienda Heights, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2009
I am a student at Hans Christensen. Chris Kelly did not die any where near the school.He and his grandad were on the highway when a truck wanted to cut three lanes.Chris was in the passenger seat, the truck hit him first and broke his spine instantly killing him. His grandad was only minorly injured. So this barely involes my school.He was only a student.The school was only involed because he was an excelant student. HCMS is not to be blamed.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#12 Nov 17, 2009
Blanca wrote:
I am a student at Hans Christensen. Chris Kelly did not die any where near the school.He and his grandad were on the highway when a truck wanted to cut three lanes.Chris was in the passenger seat, the truck hit him first and broke his spine instantly killing him. His grandad was only minorly injured. So this barely involes my school.He was only a student.The school was only involed because he was an excelant student. HCMS is not to be blamed.
No one is blaming the school I think people were just curious to find out what happened.
icedragon

Queen Creek, AZ

#13 Nov 17, 2009
Blanca, does your mom know that you get on this forum? I wouldn't let my kids on this forum at all.
SECRET_HAHAJK

Long Beach, CA

#14 Nov 21, 2009
Hi im a leadership student at hcms.The whole accident with kris kelly was a dramatic scene. he was on his to oreagan when a truck hit his grandfathers moving van.
R.I.P. KRIS KELLY U WILL B MISSED.
eclipse

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Feb 4, 2010
his name was kris kelly and he was a true friend ill always miss him
franco eclipse

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Feb 4, 2010
noone shuld care how he died but they should just remember him and know that hes in a better place.. goodbye bro me and anthony luna will miss yuh
franco eclipse

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Feb 4, 2010
and ice dragon if yuh ever see this again then noone cares if yuh wuldnt let yur daughter on this forum ok? his friends have a right to kno ok so dnt be saying we arent allowed ok?
trina

Pflugerville, TX

#18 Feb 4, 2010
franco eclipse wrote:
and ice dragon if yuh ever see this again then noone cares if yuh wuldnt let yur daughter on this forum ok? his friends have a right to kno ok so dnt be saying we arent allowed ok?
Franco, You really should learn how to spell and speak correctly, it is hard to take ignorance seriously.
Franco Eclipse

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Feb 8, 2010
ice dragon, i am apologize for the fact that i think we have a right. you did not know him personally and i really think that you would feel the same way if a relative or friend died and they would not tell you anything.
Franco Eclipse

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2010
my mistake that last comment was meant for Trina, which should capitalize her first name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens (Dec '08) 8 hr gijose 49
Review: South Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink South P... 1
Review: Downtown Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink Downtow... 1
News Man Accused of Stealing Two Cars, Trying to Rob... Apr 28 Nosafeplace 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Apr 27 Guesswho 14
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Apr 25 White13China 55
News PERRIS: Man charged with three counts of murder (Aug '13) Apr 24 White13China 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages