bahuwm

Glendale, CA

#316 Jan 3, 2013
Another angry black gorilla
joe banks

Hemet, CA

#317 Jan 4, 2013
blacks are people too just kidding
joe banks

Hemet, CA

#318 Jan 4, 2013
tired of ignorant people wrote:
okay hold on now, im not a racist person but i definitely am going to speak my mind. i work at a fast food restaurant to help pay off my college finances and the majority of rude people that come in to order are african american, i am sick of them talking to me like i owe them tons more than just the food they paid for. i have african americans come and yell at me, give me a hard time, give me attitude, give me rude looks and rude gestures, they provide no manners, don't say please or thank you, most of them wont even look me in the eye for longer than a second. I don't know why they act this way, but everyone i've ever worked with says i'm a sweet gentle person, so i dont understand why they are this way towards me.
because welfare and section *8 raised them wish they all would go back to mud huts in africa..........
scott

Hilo, HI

#319 Jan 5, 2013
i love hemet its excotic i used o live temecula and it wayy difrent

Since: Dec 12

Hemet, CA

#320 Jan 5, 2013
HEMET MORONS wrote:
attention hemet morons: you are dumb right wing birthers and deserve to have watts take over this city for being bigoted pigs!
aright then. lets have you work hard, support yourself while going to college, and have black people give you undeserved attitude, disrespect, and anger just for working and serving them food. the rudest people that come in and go through the drive thru are black. I SAID IT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. FACTS! EVERY FUCKING WORK DAY, I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR SHIT BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Go and work for a fast food joint out in watts or even here in hemet, and just see how they are, because i'm not bull shitting you, the majority of customers that are rude to me, ARE BLACK! Just stating facts from my EXPERIENCE. I don't even know why they're mad, they don't even smile back, they're just angry and take it out on whoever is available.
bahuwm

Glendale, CA

#321 Jan 7, 2013
tired of ignorant people wrote:
<quoted text>
aright then. lets have you work hard, support yourself while going to college, and have black people give you undeserved attitude, disrespect, and anger just for working and serving them food. the rudest people that come in and go through the drive thru are black. I SAID IT BECAUSE ITS THE TRUTH. FACTS! EVERY FUCKING WORK DAY, I HOPE I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR SHIT BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW? Go and work for a fast food joint out in watts or even here in hemet, and just see how they are, because i'm not bull shitting you, the majority of customers that are rude to me, ARE BLACK! Just stating facts from my EXPERIENCE. I don't even know why they're mad, they don't even smile back, they're just angry and take it out on whoever is available.
I understand what you going thru, I work at walmart and I have the same experience.
elleain

Glendale, CA

#322 Jan 7, 2013
They think we owe them something.
thomas jefferson

Hemet, CA

#323 Jan 7, 2013
The Democracy will fail to exist when the government takes from those who work and gives it those who refuse to work

Since: Dec 12

Hemet, CA

#324 Jan 8, 2013
bahuwm wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you going thru, I work at walmart and I have the same experience.
RIGHT!? its like we get rude attitude just for trying to work our asses off and make a living just like everyone else. actually, i think ive only seen a couple african americans working, the majority of them are coming into my work and complaining or giving attitude. sometimes its like hard to be nice to them, they're just so mean to me. im excellent when it comes to customer service but a lot of times i just can't keep a smile while they MHMMM me and tsk and mad dog me for no apparent reason.
Geez

Yucaipa, CA

#325 Jan 8, 2013
Must be a sight to behold! You describe it well. Hang in there, surly your reward will come. If nothing more then you knowing you are doing a good job.
Look at yourself first

Pacific Palisades, CA

#326 Jan 20, 2013
Judge lest you shall be judged. Appearance is nothing character and actions speak louder than looks or words. If only people could look in the mirror. If there is a difference to be made in this town it will be made at the town meetings. Also, do not give the beggar a penny. Don't give the drug dealers or the Whores your business. DER ???
EVIL HAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE

Los Angeles, CA

#327 Jan 20, 2013
THIS TOWN HAS BEEN TO GENEROUS TO THE NEEDY AND NOW THE GHETTO TRASH IS TAKING ADVANTAGE. FOR EXAMPLE, THIS TOWN HAS MANY CHURCHES THAT DONATE LOTS OF FOOD AND SERVICES FOR THE NEEDY AND THE CITY ENCOURAGED SEC 8, HABITAT FOR HUMANITY, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS ETC..ETC.. AND NOW THE GENEROSITY HAS BROUGHT IN THE GHETTO TRASH FROM OTHER CITIES!! DO YOU THINK TEMECULA, MURIETA, ETC.. ETC OFFER THESE SERVICES? HELL NO!! BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT THESE LOW LIFE'S WOULD START TO COME TO THEIR CITY. SO PLEASE NO MORE HANDOUTS TO THESE LOSERS YOU ARE ONLY ENCOURAGING THE PROBLEm.
No sections

United States

#328 Jan 21, 2013
Please don't rent section 8th to black people
Big evil

Pacoima, CA

#329 Jan 29, 2013
Come to riverside, its nice now that all the jiggs moved out to hemet
anon

Los Angeles, CA

#330 Jan 30, 2013
Drop sec8 and watch the black scum sworm like rats to the streets. We will see thousands of them in hemet running wilde like they did in africa...not a good idea.
Bob

Pico Rivera, CA

#331 Feb 1, 2013
Horrible just horrible their everywhere now
Lord Greystoke

Los Angeles, CA

#332 Feb 2, 2013
anon wrote:
Drop sec8 and watch the black scum sworm like rats to the streets. We will see thousands of them in hemet running wilde like they did in africa...not a good idea.
I have learned, thru my time in Africa, that when they are in the state, a firm "UNGAWHAA", usually settles them down. Now that I have retired to my vast holdings in Hemet, however, I have found that there are MORE of them HERE, than in AFRICA. I swear, its like Moreno Valley, now.
Bob

United States

#333 Feb 3, 2013
Lord Greystoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I have learned, thru my time in Africa, that when they are in the state, a firm "UNGAWHAA", usually settles them down. Now that I have retired to my vast holdings in Hemet, however, I have found that there are MORE of them HERE, than in AFRICA. I swear, its like Moreno Valley, now.
Hold on tight to your wallet and be safe
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#334 Feb 8, 2013
Lowlife self aggrandizing politicians are responsible for the destruction of Hemet. Sorry., but the buck has to stop at City Hall. I won't summarize the screwups committed by our so called leaders. They have always been clueless and gutless. Law and Order have no meaning for any of them. That's why we need the fully armed National Guard to be called out now and stationed on every street corner people. When that happens, I'll be happy to do my shopping in Hemet once again the way I did before the Blacks took over. Until then., sayonora M.F.
Shopping elsewhere now

Huntington Beach, CA

#335 Feb 9, 2013
George wrote:
Lowlife self aggrandizing politicians are responsible for the destruction of Hemet. Sorry., but the buck has to stop at City Hall. I won't summarize the screwups committed by our so called leaders. They have always been clueless and gutless. Law and Order have no meaning for any of them. That's why we need the fully armed National Guard to be called out now and stationed on every street corner people. When that happens, I'll be happy to do my shopping in Hemet once again the way I did before the Blacks took over. Until then., sayonora M.F.
Normally i would say shut the f**ck up!! you should shop local. But guess what? Now i don't blame you for shopping elsewhere. I don't let my wife shop alone in this town (losers always asking for money) And the stores are getting worse (99cent, Fellas, Liquer stores, DD's, Etc... etc..) These stores are loved by blacks and losers. So they love it here in Hemet. And the people with money or common sense take their money elsewhere like Temecula, Menefee, Murieta, etc..etc..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 11 hr Eric 12
Chemical tankers burn near Perris warehouse 17 hr Linda Diane Gray 1
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 20 hr mary 2
MenifeeCOMMUNITY NOTES: Cyber security competit... Sat Concerned Resident 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
Riverside County: Sex-offender ordinance to be ... Dec 26 I know 5
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Dec 26 Jamie 3

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 29 at 4:55AM PST

Winchester News Video

Winchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Winchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:24 am PST