Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network 90

A Hemet teenager who was violently stabbed has died as a result of his injuries, law enforcement officials confirmed today.

Full Story
That is a bad area to be

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Jan 17, 2013
IGNORANTCOMMENTS wrote:
Dancing Donut....
I live were this happened, I am a hard working, parent, as well as my husband and my neighbors...so not really sure where your getting your info, but unless you are buying drugs from the street, how would you know....Regardless tho, what does that have to do with a kid getting stabbed? So much ingnorance in these posts...its ridiculous.
I agree with "Dancing Donut" That is a really shady area. Lots of apartments where they sell drugs and hang out. I can't go to the big lots plaza anymore because of the blacks asking for money. And this lady "ignorantcomments" is rude and is a good example of the a-holes who live in that area!!
Good-job-hpd-she riff

Hemet, CA

#44 Jan 18, 2013
This valley needs industry! A valley with a population over 120,000... That's not even counting east hemet and Valle vista... Needs more than 10 stater bros & 2 walmarts! More than half of our working population commutes out of town. Shopping? You better head to temecula. It's sad, poor decisions made by our leaders. Hemet will continue to spiral downward unless we make some huge economic changes. I know I know this recession plays a huge part... Understandable. Put a freeway cutting down from Beaumont to temecula. We will get tons of outsiders coming to hemet, creating tourism, industry, growth increasing our city budget. We're not a "little community" anymore. Realize that!
IgnorantComments

Hemet, CA

#45 Jan 19, 2013
concerned mom wrote:
<quoted text>
im not tryng to run my mouth and i don't understand your rudeness. that's why i said in my post tha i didn't understand. the whole point of this thread is because people are left with questions. but thanks since you just clarified them for me.
YOUR POST SAYS:what i don't understand is that no one jumped in to help this poor boy. how can witnesses just stand by and do nothing? i'm a mom and even i would have tried to help, even if i had to drive on the sidewalk. a kid was killed and spectators just watched.:(
No where did you act like you were just concerned and had questions. You are making statements, of what should have happened, what you would have done, and basically stating that we all just watched. So don't try to change it up now. RUDE? really....let me explain....your making assumptions, not asking questions, you made bold statements that nobody tried to help, we were all kicking back with a bag of popcorn or something watching Eric die....this whole block tried to save his life and his friends....so yeah, you are RUNNING YOUR MOUTH....and you get called out on it and try to act all innocent. Maybe you should read things before you push send, because your blog was RUDE....get your facts right before you go making STATEMENTS....and remember, your posts are still there, so try not to lie about what you had said, it's still posted sweetheart!
IgnorantComments

Hemet, CA

#46 Jan 19, 2013
That is a bad area to be wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with "Dancing Donut" That is a really shady area. Lots of apartments where they sell drugs and hang out. I can't go to the big lots plaza anymore because of the blacks asking for money. And this lady "ignorantcomments" is rude and is a good example of the a-holes who live in that area!!
Your a JOKE! First of all, there is NOT 1 APARTMENT ON OUR STREET. Let me remind you SMART one, this happened on Cherrywood and Acacia.....NOT YALE St....where all the apartments you are talking about are on, where Big Lots Plaza is,... ect.. And I'm rude, and an asshole and a great example of the people who live on the street....Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, thats a whole other block, so get your facts straight. Your very ignorant, uneducated OBVIOUSLY and prejudice as well..Wow what a combo. Can you tell me what being black and panhandling on YALE St. has to do with a murder on CHERRYWOOD.....not sure of the correlation...but since you seem to know it all and I am an asshole that lives on the street....well the adjacent street where the crime happened, that you think is Yale and have all the facts, but anyways...I would love for you to explain how that goes hand in hand...And, lastly, since you like to portray yourself as a very intelligent individual, do some research regarding pan handling, you will be surprised with what you find out...the majority are not blacks..At the end of the day, its closed minded, think you know everything, but your wrong type people like you, that run their mouth about things to feel important and pretend you know, but honey YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST DON'T KNOW! Your wrong on so many levels, its Hilarious....Thanks for the laugh...next time, before you try to burn someone, get your facts straight before you end up burning yourself, AGAIN..LOL....=)
Thanks

Hemet, CA

#47 Jan 19, 2013
concerned mom wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry i was just trying to point out how bad things are in hemet. also live in the area where this happened so i won't be on any loma linda boards. i saw the police tape and his belongings on the street. this is all very hard for everyone in the community. sorry if i upset you.
UST

Thanks for the apology, just not understanding why people are talking about panhandling when this has NOTHING what so ever to do with that. Another problem in our city, yes, but has nothing to do with this murder. He was in the street. A busy, main street. In broad day light. I think people need to stick to the facts of the case instead of going off on a tangent about the other issues in our community. Last time I checked, there hasn't been anyone stabbed while being asked for some change. Just saying. But I do appreciate your apology.
pe-pe le pew

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Jan 19, 2013
WhatWhatInTheButt wrote:
Mexicans running through the fields? Good luck catching them! Running through open spaces and jumping over walls is in their blood, Homie, you ain't going to catch them. Best to prop up a box with a stick (like in a Buggs Bunny cartoon) and put a bottle of MGD. That would catch 'em.
ok stupid, u dont have to get racial about this. yes its very sad these son of a bitches did what they did to eric, and they should pay the ultimate price, cause these bastards are cowards. and yes they were of latin descent, but does that make u better then them, being racial and saying stupid remarks about the rabbit shit. grow up stupid, ur just as coward andd stupid as them talking and offending others with ur bs
pe-pe le pew

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Jan 19, 2013
DancinDonut wrote:
I do not know if it is true but my son said this child belonged to a gang himself ...supposedly new gang called "jugalos"??? No clue if this is true ....but if it is, just what we do not need another gang in the valley.
Also the area this young man lived in, is a drug infested area .
Cell phone, just a disagreement ....bottom line a Mother's son is now gone. Some one has to answer for this.
damn lady, and your an adult and your talking bs, like the kids. grow up you idiot, or better yet, dont say nothing you moron. who the hell cares if he was or wasnt in a gang, he was brutally murdered, for no reason. hello lady, maybe u should stop doing drugs, or just take your thumb out of your ass, and realize how stupid and insulting your comment was, you insencitive bitch. fuck, what the hell is wrong with you people. take care of your own kid cause, god forbid,he might be next. and if someone writes a stupid comment like you and your kid was murdered, how would you feel? or do you even have a brain, or heart?
pe-pe le pew

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Jan 19, 2013
Infecting wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Whites will be fine in some states, just not California.
The Mexican hordes have won California, and soon Cali wyour ill be a third world shit hole.
your just as ignorant and stupid as your damn comment. all you stupid people are just being racial. then move ass wipe. ur a joke. a human life was taken, and your going to write stupid shit. makes you feel big? lol. it is very sad and wrong these cowards took erics life, but talking crap isnt what this is all about. right now the family needs comforting and closure, not to read about this b.s. grow up and shut up and move
pe-pe le pew

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jan 19, 2013
what is wrong with u people? Erics loved ones dont need to be reading all these stupid comments, alot of you ignoramas are leaving. who cares of pan handlers in front of stores or any where. hell, at least they arent robbing your ass, or stealing or dealing drugs to your kids, to make a buck, to eat. and i hope you never get down on your luck someday, and be out in the streets. do you know skid row, has ex lawyers, doctors, etc. and this racial b.s is so damn wrong. what is wrong with you people, if you cant say anything good, or be of help or service, shut the hell up. and whats worse is you so call grown ups, asking if he was a juggalo, or in a gang. What the FUCK. who cares, he was a young boy who was brutally and savagely murdered by cowards. his family will never get to hold him or see him, ever again. not in this life. have a lil class and be supportive and compasionate of Erics family and friends. you really think they want to see some of this crap you morons are leaving as comments. What is this world coming too. PARENTS; PAY ATTENTION. OUR CHILDREN DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN, WE CHOSE TO HAVE THEM, THEN DAMN IT DO RIGHT BY THEM. SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KIDS, LOVE, NURTURE, SCHOOL, GUIDE THEM. DONT LET THEM FEND FOR THEM SELF. WE DONT NEED ANYMORE CHARLES MANSONS, OR FRANCISCO ZAVALAS, IN THE FUTURE. THESE ARE KIDS, THAT THERE PARENTS DONT CARE IF THERE EVEN HOME WHEN THEY GO TO SLEEP. LETS CUT ALL THE BS AND DAMN IT, LIFE IS HARD IN ITSELF, NO JOBS, HARD TIMES, DEATHS, CANCER, WAR,ETC. WE ARE AMERICANS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, DAMN IT, ACT LIKE AMERICANS. HELP EACH OTHER OUT, AND STOP FIGHTING AND KILLING AND POINTING FINGERS, CUT THIS SHIT OUT, DAMN IT. ACT RIGHT, AND BE RIGHT. IF YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING GOOD, OR BE OF SERVICE OR OFFER ANYTHING TO ERICS FAMILY AT THIS VERY HARD AND SAD TIME, THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON YOUR KNEES AND AT LEAST PRAY FOR ERICS FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO FIND PEACE AND CLOSURE, IN THIS TRAGIC AND VERY SAD AND HARD TIME. GOD BLESS ALL OF US. AND MY PRAYERS AND CONDOLENSES ARE WITH ERICS FAMILY AND FRIENDS, IF THER IS ANYTHING I CAN DO, TO MAKE ANYTHING EASIER FOR YOU, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK, IF ITS WITHIN MY MEANS OR REACH, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP. PEACE OUT AND GNITE AMERICANS, AND HEMET AND SAN JAC, GOD BE WITH US ALL
Whitey

Hemet, CA

#52 Jan 20, 2013
Mexicans still = piece of crap
YeeeeHaaaaa

Los Angeles, CA

#53 Jan 20, 2013
Whitey wrote:
Mexicans still = piece of crap
Yea, and "Whitey" is still trailer trash!! YeeeeeHaaaaaa!!
WOW YOU THINK YOUR BETTER

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Jan 20, 2013
IgnorantComments wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a JOKE! First of all, there is NOT 1 APARTMENT ON OUR STREET. Let me remind you SMART one, this happened on Cherrywood and Acacia.....NOT YALE St....where all the apartments you are talking about are on, where Big Lots Plaza is,... ect.. And I'm rude, and an asshole and a great example of the people who live on the street....Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, thats a whole other block, so get your facts straight. Your very ignorant, uneducated OBVIOUSLY and prejudice as well..Wow what a combo. Can you tell me what being black and panhandling on YALE St. has to do with a murder on CHERRYWOOD.....not sure of the correlation...but since you seem to know it all and I am an asshole that lives on the street....well the adjacent street where the crime happened, that you think is Yale and have all the facts, but anyways...I would love for you to explain how that goes hand in hand...And, lastly, since you like to portray yourself as a very intelligent individual, do some research regarding pan handling, you will be surprised with what you find out...the majority are not blacks..At the end of the day, its closed minded, think you know everything, but your wrong type people like you, that run their mouth about things to feel important and pretend you know, but honey YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST DON'T KNOW! Your wrong on so many levels, its Hilarious....Thanks for the laugh...next time, before you try to burn someone, get your facts straight before you end up burning yourself, AGAIN..LOL....=)
GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels. I get that you wanted to be a writer SOMEDAY and failed MISERABLY so don't ATTEMPT TO BE A WRITER ON THIS FORUM and punish the TOPIX!!
eldon

Highland, CA

#55 Jan 20, 2013
Its easy to say what you would of done had you seen this.. I had a buddy named chris who saw some guy beating his wife (in hemet).. chris ran up and stopped it and the guy stabbed him in the head with a screwdriver.. chris is dead now and his kids have no father.. yes everybody wants to be superman including me & sometimes that works out but lets not forget that sometimes it does not.. R.I.P.
thomas jefferson

Hemet, CA

#56 Jan 20, 2013
we need knife control
WOW YOU THINK YOUR BETTER

Los Angeles, CA

#57 Jan 20, 2013
eldon wrote:
Its easy to say what you would of done had you seen this.. I had a buddy named chris who saw some guy beating his wife (in hemet).. chris ran up and stopped it and the guy stabbed him in the head with a screwdriver.. chris is dead now and his kids have no father.. yes everybody wants to be superman including me & sometimes that works out but lets not forget that sometimes it does not.. R.I.P.
Sorry about your friend but just to let you know this poor kid was walking alone when they attacked him. Therefore, nobody was standing around letting this happen. Some people still have bad info (like he was with some friends when this happened and that this had something to do with a cell phone) none of that was true.
Gary

Hemet, CA

#58 Jan 21, 2013
Ban knives? We need to ban Mexicans!
GAY GARY

Los Angeles, CA

#59 Jan 21, 2013
Gary wrote:
Ban knives? We need to ban Mexicans!
YEA, AND GAYS!! OH, WAIT MAYBE NOT. p.s HI GAY RAY!!
Ikijbh

United States

#60 Jan 21, 2013
We are living in the last days God have murcy on us
Gay Ray

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Jan 21, 2013
GAY GARY wrote:
<quoted text>YEA, AND GAYS!! OH, WAIT MAYBE NOT. p.s HI GAY RAY!!
Who is this A-Hole gay Gary? Because i have something that will keep his mouth shut (and busy)if you know what i mean!!!
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Jan 21, 2013
IgnorantComments wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR POST SAYS:what i don't understand is that no one jumped in to help this poor boy. how can witnesses just stand by and do nothing? i'm a mom and even i would have tried to help, even if i had to drive on the sidewalk. a kid was killed and spectators just watched.:(
No where did you act like you were just concerned and had questions. You are making statements, of what should have happened, what you would have done, and basically stating that we all just watched. So don't try to change it up now. RUDE? really....let me explain....your making assumptions, not asking questions, you made bold statements that nobody tried to help, we were all kicking back with a bag of popcorn or something watching Eric die....this whole block tried to save his life and his friends....so yeah, you are RUNNING YOUR MOUTH....and you get called out on it and try to act all innocent. Maybe you should read things before you push send, because your blog was RUDE....get your facts right before you go making STATEMENTS....and remember, your posts are still there, so try not to lie about what you had said, it's still posted sweetheart!
THEY never said HOW many witnesses... if you have three people jumping a kid and they all have knives...you think they are going to JUMP in and help? What if the witnesses were girls or other teens? Come on....get serious. WE are not talking adults that were probably witnesses ...and IF they were, maybe they did not want to take a chance and get shanked themselves and die. BUT they should have all phoned this in .....WAIT! Maybe they did not want the POLICE to come around there because it was a KNOWN gang and drug area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Wed lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Wed Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Tue Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Mon SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto Dec 22 Wyd700 4
Police Chase Down Bundy Canyon and Helicopter Dec 21 Sandy 2

Winchester News Video

Winchester Dating
Find my Match