Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170006 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, this is the best illustration of all, of dan's character, anarchy and public endangerment. "...myself I'm jazzed we're slapping eight million Christmas lights on the SUV again this year only to drive around and blind people while tempting cops to ticket us.
LOL!!!"
He thinks it's funny to blind drivers and potentially cause traffic accidents, and perhaps a fatality or 2, and to inundate the police force, already overworked fighting crime, with silly and petty acts, designed to endanger the public, and waste valuable resources. Thanks for showing your disregard for the public well-being in yet another way, along with your rants about permitting same sex marriage. You really are an a$$hole. I hope they lock you up for that. I hope that brand new cop gets to cut his teeth on you, perhaps forcing an "attempted vehicular manslaughter" charge on you, and that some zealous D.A. gets ahold of it, and makes it stick.
LOL!!!

What a drama queen you momma raised.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#170011 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "avatar", dumbass, and it's "not pro union", schmuck, and it is up there, as a dig at Bruno, who may be interested to know that I followed his advise, and resigned from the union. All the other posters who mock you for attempting to sound educated are absolutely right on the money. you are an a$$hole of the first order, and you do not what you are talking about. You make up a lot of nonsense, and fabricate when you need to, so as to be able to compete with the real smart guys in here. You ain't one of the smart ones, though, and you know it. You may have some of the simpletons fooled, such as the one who thanked you, "for all you put with", gawd, what a moronic thing to say, but he did, and others who may support your drivel, but it is a fact that the arguments that you try to involve yourself in, would not get past a 5th grader.
That would be one of old swiftboater Bill's 1000 sock puppets that thanked him. Another real dumbass. A fine pair of jackasses Dan and Bill! At least Dan doesn't use sock puppets like old sniffbutt Bill.

Funny stuff!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170012 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "avatar", dumbass, and it's "not pro union", schmuck, and it is up there, as a dig at Bruno, who may be interested to know that I followed his advise, and resigned from the union. All the other posters who mock you for attempting to sound educated are absolutely right on the money. you are an a$$hole of the first order, and you do not what you are talking about. You make up a lot of nonsense, and fabricate when you need to, so as to be able to compete with the real smart guys in here. You ain't one of the smart ones, though, and you know it. You may have some of the simpletons fooled, such as the one who thanked you, "for all you put with", gawd, what a moronic thing to say, but he did, and others who may support your drivel, but it is a fact that the arguments that you try to involve yourself in, would not get past a 5th grader.
Avatar...avatar....avatar....- I'll have to remember that.

LOL!!!

So you're so twisted at another poster you need to make efforts to spite him by using an avitar...ooops... avatar that irritates him.

Just how small is your world friend???

LOL!!!

As far as my IQ it may be only a whopping 56 AFTER I get a full night's rest and take some vitamin B but at least it's intelligent enough to see we should let gays marry if we're to claim we live in a free nation and abise by the Constitution.

LOL!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170014 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, more trivializing of the danger that you pose with that stunt. Go ahead, keep laughing, right up until you kill someone, then whine to the judge that you're sorry. Tell him that he is a drama queen, too. It might reduce your sentence.
ROFL!!!

Well shitforbrains....if it were at all dangerous you'd think the multiple cops who have given me a thumbs up over the past 4 years (this is my FIFTH year BTW!!!) would have pulled me over.

Go figure.
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170015 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Snorting more of that coke that fuels so many of your rants ?
No....I was tearing up after hearing your pitiful cries for justice.

LOL!!!!
Dan C

Roseville, CA

#170018 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage laws at their core exist to tie men to responsibility to their children.
A gay person cannot be put in this position. He/she cannot abandon his/her offspring that were naturally created with a same sex partner.
Marriage is about responsibility, not privilege. Each party has a duty to the other.
Traditionally the man had the responsibility to provide and protect and women had to be faithful and nurture. The laws were designed to support the natural order.
Homosexual relations cannot be part of this natural order because they do not give life and do not need protection the same way that life giving relations do.
:-)
Odd isn't it that a significant number of fathers beat, kill or leave their offspring.

And they don't care if they leave the marriage.

Given that doesn't it make your ignorant blanket statement as dumb as claiming Florida oranges are in the animal kingdom?

LOL!!!
PullStings

Covina, CA

#170021 Dec 5, 2012
Fog horns are back in vogue.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#170023 Dec 5, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Marriage laws at their core exist to tie men to responsibility to their children.
A gay person cannot be put in this position. He/she cannot abandon his/her offspring that were naturally created with a same sex partner.
Marriage is about responsibility, not privilege. Each party has a duty to the other.
Traditionally the man had the responsibility to provide and protect and women had to be faithful and nurture. The laws were designed to support the natural order.
Homosexual relations cannot be part of this natural order because they do not give life and do not need protection the same way that life giving relations do.
:-)
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd isn't it that a significant number of fathers beat, kill or leave their offspring.
And they don't care if they leave the marriage.
Given that doesn't it make your ignorant blanket statement as dumb as claiming Florida oranges are in the animal kingdom?
LOL!!!
What idiotic gay twirl!

"A SIGNIFICANT number of fathers beat, kill or leave"?

Really.

What would that have to do with the facts I stated? You have no answer so you make a ad homoan attack with a twist of lie?

Please, be specific, how does your claim related to any specific point I made.

As to yours, speaking of oranges in the animal kingdom, FAR less fathers beat, kill or leave their children than do non-biological substitutes. Ever hear of the Cinderella Effect?

Furthermore, those behaviors are in conflict with every single aspect of fatherhood and masculinity. A severe disqualification.

No LOL, but Smirk.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170024 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you in turn emblazon your car with gay pride stickers only to advise those looking that you're anti-gay?
Your buddy Bill does!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170025 Dec 5, 2012
Dan C wrote:
<quoted text>
*Sniff*
**Sniff**
The world is so unfair....
HaK machine works

Covina, CA

#170026 Dec 5, 2012
Never can tell when someone posts over because they don't enjoy the previous posting.
Armey

Covina, CA

#170029 Dec 5, 2012
In a move not publicly announced, former Rep. Dick Armey, the folksy conservative leader, has resigned as chairman of FreedomWorks,

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170030 Dec 5, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
While his pipes are piping tonight...
Bill's real silly. Always posts stuff putting down straights, forgetting he's straight himself!

Funny!
Plasork

Covina, CA

#170031 Dec 5, 2012
Put a cork in it, the matter has already been settled.

Gays etc. can marry!@

End of story, get a life and move on with it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170032 Dec 5, 2012
Plasork wrote:
Put a cork in it, the matter has already been settled.
Gays etc. can marry!@
End of story, get a life and move on with it.
You go first. Stay away for 1 month then I will. OK jackass?
Jone Rivers

Covina, CA

#170036 Dec 5, 2012
Jone Rivers has been a supporter.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#170037 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for showing everyone you are an idiot.
Thank you for showing everyone you can't counter my argument, so you just call me a name.

Los Angeles, CA

#170038 Dec 5, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do not believe in the right of succession?
Our founders did.
They are all worm poop now.
They believed in slavery, denying women the vote, killing Natives and taking their land.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#170039 Dec 5, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for showing everyone you can't counter my argument, so you just call me a name.
Thank you for always amusing us with your silly nonsense.

Tell me the one about equal rights only applies to gender.

And the only morons care about children one.

Funny stuff! HAHA!

Los Angeles, CA

#170040 Dec 5, 2012
Still waiting for a rational argument against gay marriage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 20 hr PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court 22 hr unknown 4
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Mon Chris 2
Elsinore police arrest eight in prostitution op... (Apr '09) Mon Kymykat 9
Jealousy Mon Chris 6
2 dead in Riverside County stabbing (Jun '07) Mon Kymykat 19
Is Sun City the best place to retire in Ca? (Apr '09) Mon Kymykat 32

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 25 at 12:28PM PST

Winchester News Video

Winchester Dating