Los Molinos school employee enters not guilty plea

Full story: Red Bluff Daily News

A Los Molinos High School employee pleaded not guilty Tuesday to three felony counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child 14 or 15 years old while being at least 10 years older than the child.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
a langley

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

cohen thinks she is a sect there? what an idiot, as a da you better have your facts befrore you get an arrest warrent, this cohen guy must be a real idiot, the guy in corning with no pants on chasing horses, dropped the charges, come on he is a sex perv, no balls cohen, then again, what ever happened to that guy that owned a trucking company in richfield that got accused by the da for haveing sex with little boys? cohen has got to go.
of course

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

shes gonna deny,deny,deny.
what gets me is how someone can be paid while facing trial for something so disgusting,theres yr tax dollars at wotk everyone.
rough enough

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

sounds like a case of southern justice is needed here.
Red Bluff Mom

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Like I have said before, Red Bluff DA needs to make an example out of these people who take advantage of children. What a sick lady. Now what do you have to say for yourself??
concerned parent

West Tehama County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

Does anyone know what happeneded with this person? I heard that she plead guilty and is still out seeing the boy
CRAZY FROM THE SNOW

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

watch..she will get knocked up and claim the kid belongs to the kid.sterilize this perverted broad.
roosterhasanfran 65

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

concerned parent wrote:
Does anyone know what happeneded with this person? I heard that she plead guilty and is still out seeing the boy
thats true
concerned parent

West Tehama County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

just goes to show you that Tehama County is really on their toes. I read the court information a minute ago and yes she plead guilty and is still walking around.
roosterhasanfran 65

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

concerned parent wrote:
just goes to show you that Tehama County is really on their toes. I read the court information a minute ago and yes she plead guilty and is still walking around.
i think its time to get a da with some balls, endicott, now this bimbo, why charge them if you cant make it stick, we had a da like that in sanfrancisco, once, the mayor got rid of him,joe aliotto, what a loser this guy is
roosterhasanfran 65

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2009

joe aliotto was probaby the best thing for san francisco, why cant red bluff get big city ideas instead of living in the stone age, i just dont understand it, cohen should answer up for this, or get another job
Gypsy

West Tehama County, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

This one is out amongst our children again. What is wrong with our justice system? Shame shame shame
Get Real

Corning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

This one is back in jail. She did it again. More to come
whats up

Corning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

why hasn't the DN picked up on this one. They were all over her tail before. I guess the 1st time is the only one that counts. Wake up Daily News. Real news right here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winchester Discussions

Search the Winchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 25 min Open Market Canada 15,670
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 27 min Blubbering 7,304
Section 8 people 33 min The_Squall 8
Front Yard Junk 1 hr Right 9
Why is hemet racist ?!? 1 hr Right 11
Body Worlds (Oct '09) 9 hr sttanzini 2
Single men in Hemet 20 hr TRUTH IN COLO 11
•••
•••

Winchester News Video

•••
•••

Winchester Jobs