HEMET: Those pesky vehicle inspection...

HEMET: Those pesky vehicle inspection stops not so pesky

There are 5 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Nov 28, 2012, titled HEMET: Those pesky vehicle inspection stops not so pesky. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Good news for anyone driving the streets of Hemet and San Jacinto today: Those vehicle inspection checkpoints are not aimed at motorists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

poster

Valley Center, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone realize that parts on vehicles can fail to function properly at ANY TIME? For example, a car passes the REQUIRED bi-ennial CA smog test on Tuesday, then gets pulled over and "inspected" at an OPTIONAL roadside smog-check on Wednesday. The car does not pass the roadside check. Whose fault is that? Does that mean that the smog station and/or tech is at fault? Who is responsible? Is there a fine involved for the smog station/tech who JUST PASSED the car on Tuesday?

Sounds to me like a bunch of AQMD smog nazis justifying their existance...

Remember, folks...this roadside "test" is OPTIONAL...you can say "no, thanks" and drive on to your job or wherever you are going.(I have done this before...not because my car wouldn't pass, but because I was on my way to work.)

Unless you WANT the free food and drinks, OPT OUT!

Hemet

Rowland Heights, CA

#2 Nov 29, 2012
it states that the check points aren't aimed at motorists: then what are they aimed for; the illegals?
Enforce the Law

Hemet, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Hemet wrote:
it states that the check points aren't aimed at motorists: then what are they aimed for; the illegals?
I, and most law-abiding American citizen residents of this state, desperately wish these checkpoints WERE "aimed for the illegals." Every illegal alien driver should have their car confiscated and given to an American charity, while they themslves (along with their huge swarms of anchor babies) should be sent packing to their countries of origin. That would truly be "Change we can believe in."
Enforce is looney

La Mirada, CA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
so then ENFORCE, all people back to their land of origin? and the native americans can go back down the aleutian islands to mongolia?

then who's gonna monitor the smog shops on state that turn their heads for $20.00 to pass your vehicle?
poster

Valley Center, CA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Enforce is looney wrote:
so then ENFORCE, all people back to their land of origin? and the native americans can go back down the aleutian islands to mongolia?
then who's gonna monitor the smog shops on state that turn their heads for $20.00 to pass your vehicle?
Enforce the Law clearly stated "illegal aliens". The last time I checked, Native Americans are NOT illegal aliens...

And where can I get a $20.00 smog check, legal or illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts 18 hr Yhoover16 26
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154
Quail Valley Music Thread Nov 24 Musikologist 1
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
News Police Say Baby Of Lake Elsinore Murder Victim OK (Oct '07) Nov 20 Macahdo 68
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1

Winchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages