Off-duty Riverside deputy charged wit...

Off-duty Riverside deputy charged with murder after bar shooting

There are 2 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Dec 23, 2011, titled Off-duty Riverside deputy charged with murder after bar shooting. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A Riverside County sheriff's deputy, who was off-duty when he shot a man inside a sports bar in Murrieta this week, has been charged with murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Anonymous

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Dec 24, 2011
Only a moron would be surprised by this. His "I can do whatever I want" attitude is how most pigs act.

The best pig is a dead one. But one being locked up for 10 years or more is the next best thing.
greenhead

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Only a moron would be surprised by this. His "I can do whatever I want" attitude is how most pigs act.
The best pig is a dead one. But one being locked up for 10 years or more is the next best thing.
wow - had a few arrests havent you? The only good inmate is a dead one. You like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) 34 min Admills0504 51
To bakin_mom66 Wed anonymous6 1
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) Tue Hemet is not so bad 96
Review: Perris-South Metrolink Train Station Apr 23 SOUTH PERRIS 2
Review: Perris-Downtown Metrolink Station Apr 23 DOWNTOWN PERRIS 2
News HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... (Oct '14) Apr 19 American 24
gay grandpa sex in sun city ca (Dec '15) Apr 19 Theinspector 2

Winchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Winchester Mortgages