Alleged dealer arrested in Drug Task ...

Alleged dealer arrested in Drug Task Force bust - Sentinel & En...

There are 46 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 14, 2009, titled Alleged dealer arrested in Drug Task Force bust - Sentinel & En.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police and members of the North Worcester County Drug Task force seized a "large amount of cocaine" and drug distribution paraphernalia from a Baker Street apartment Monday, according to Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sleger

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2009
i hope the cops keep picking up these peices of shit and getting them out of gardner..this use to be a good town it is now being over run with the jerk off's
gardner resident

Worcester, MA

#2 Dec 15, 2009
Yes Gardner is becoming the next drug capital. its time to crack down and drive them all out. keep up the good work.

Babson Park, MA

#3 Dec 15, 2009
here we go again,,,,,,,,,this is just tooo funny,,
Need more proof people?

Babson Park, MA

#4 Dec 15, 2009
Ramos allegedly has "several alias names" and outstanding warrants from Lawrence and Danvers on other drug-trafficking charges.

the alias' are to collect multiple welfare checks and government handouts.
Make your people proud Mr. Ramos!
truffles

South Weymouth, MA

#6 Dec 15, 2009
If we got rid of all the Latinos, the police, court and welfare reports would be significantly decreased. This isn't racist, it's fact
kllrloop

Arlington Heights, MA

#7 Dec 15, 2009
Hmm, if this arraignment were to take place in Fitchburg I think we would all expect this guy to be released on personal recognizance. I'm curious to see what the Gardner District Court does.
what a

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2009
problem being is they come into the state of MA. and as far as welfare checks go and any assistance the problem being is they need to pass a law of domicile (residency) for one year to get on any state programs. This works in other states and it can work in Mass. Some states have no assistance, but if we are going to have it make it attainable by showing effort. If we incorporated such a law then the proof is on the table that these people are coming to the states particularly MA., for work and a better life. like ancestors previous they came to this country not to get on assistance but to prosper for what could not be achieved in their own country. home of the free has become free handouts especially in MA.
Shaking My Head

Holbrook, MA

#9 Dec 15, 2009
I applaud the neighbor who telephoned the police about this situation. Imagine how awful it much be to live either in a building or next to a building where drug dealers are working.

However, the REAL problem isn't the drug dealers. It's their CUSTOMERS. If users stopped using, there would be no market for drug dealers. I don't know the answers to get people to stop using illegal drugs, but without a customer base, dealers go out of business.
Shaking My Head

Holbrook, MA

#10 Dec 15, 2009
truffles wrote:
If we got rid of all the Latinos, the police, court and welfare reports would be significantly decreased. This isn't racist, it's fact
so noted.
SERIOUSLY

Windham, NH

#11 Dec 15, 2009
Vote for Scott Brown, send the Massachusetts government a message. We wont put up with it any more.
SERIOUSLY

Windham, NH

#12 Dec 15, 2009
Shaking My Head wrote:
I applaud the neighbor who telephoned the police about this situation. Imagine how awful it much be to live either in a building or next to a building where drug dealers are working.
However, the REAL problem isn't the drug dealers. It's their CUSTOMERS. If users stopped using, there would be no market for drug dealers. I don't know the answers to get people to stop using illegal drugs, but without a customer base, dealers go out of business.
And without dealers... a customer base erodes.
Max Frost

Windham, NH

#13 Dec 15, 2009
truffles wrote:
When you single out a race and stereotype them as you did.
Saying that they are ALL involved in crime and receiving welfare.
It's called racism.

Back your statement with some facts and we might be able to have an intelligent conversation about this.
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#14 Dec 15, 2009
If we can keep the State Police and Federal Agents in Fitchburg, perhaps we have a chance of getting the drug dealers and gangs out of Fitchburg .

the other cities and towns will have the problem, but Fitchburg needs to get whatever help they can, once the State Police and Feds leave, there is nothing to stop the gangs and drug dealers
the facts

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Dec 15, 2009
Max Frost wrote:
<quoted text>
When you single out a race and stereotype them as you did.
Saying that they are ALL involved in crime and receiving welfare.
It's called racism.
Back your statement with some facts and we might be able to have an intelligent conversation about this.
Ummmm....ok....read the Sentinel and the Telegram for the next TWO weeks. Write down and COUNT the number of last names of Hispanic decent as opposed to ALL the other names COMBINED. Like me, you'll come up with the FACT that 78%-88%(given the week. I've done this for the past 3 months) of the names are of HISPANIC decent. What's your answer for this? Let me guess...our police are no longer racially profiling african-americans right? Now they're going after just the hispanics? I've given you PROOF of the other poster's claims. inarguable proof. Try it for yourself.
truffles

South Weymouth, MA

#16 Dec 15, 2009
the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm....ok....read the Sentinel and the Telegram for the next TWO weeks. Write down and COUNT the number of last names of Hispanic decent as opposed to ALL the other names COMBINED. Like me, you'll come up with the FACT that 78%-88%(given the week. I've done this for the past 3 months) of the names are of HISPANIC decent. What's your answer for this? Let me guess...our police are no longer racially profiling african-americans right? Now they're going after just the hispanics? I've given you PROOF of the other poster's claims. inarguable proof. Try it for yourself.
Thanks. The proof was so obvious that it seemed unnecessary to provide an explanation. Appreciate your doing it for me.
hadenough

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2009
Here we go again. Get a job to support yourself. Whether it be McDonald's or as a nuclear scientist - who cares. It is time to make them all swim back home.
I don't have a problem taking the tax money they are wasting to support these losers and pay to have them shipped out for good. Better yet, let them go over and fight our wars along with the murderers and other low lifes. That way we don't lose our friends and family.

Merry Christmas!!!
Max Frost

Windham, NH

#18 Dec 15, 2009
truffles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. The proof was so obvious that it seemed unnecessary to provide an explanation. Appreciate your doing it for me.
Are you serious?
That's your scientific analysis you're posting as proof of your theory?
You're looking for "facts" to justify your racism.
You both are racists. Admit it and embrace it.
You'll feel better.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#19 Dec 15, 2009
SERIOUSLY wrote:
<quoted text>
And without dealers... a customer base erodes.
And let us not forget the landlords that rent to these drug dealers. They should be held responsible and know who they are renting to. Kudos to neighbor as its time people take back their neighborhoods from these lowlifes.
REAL TALK

Westminster, MA

#20 Dec 15, 2009
ITS UNFORTUNATE BUT THE DEMAND FOR DRUGS IS SO GREAT THEYLL ALWAYS BE A SUPPLIER.....
THEY WILL ALWAYS BE IN GARDNER BECAUSE ITS THAT KIND OF TOWN.... FULL OF ADDICTS
WAKE UP PEOPLE THE PROBLEM IS ALOT BIGGER THAN WE UNDERSTAND...
AND THESE PETTY BUSTS THE TASK FORCE PRODUCE TO PAT EACHOTHER ON THE BACK ARE A JOKE AND USELESS....
Concerned Citizen

Westford, MA

#21 Dec 15, 2009
Oh no another Puerto Ric.an drug dealer busted. don't worry they'll be a thousand more PR's behind him to take over the national occupation of Puerto Ric.o.

come on, call me a racist you PR defenders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winchendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SJC grants new trial to homeless man in trespas... Tue Louie 2
News Coast Guard: Body recovered from Gulf sailboat ... Jun 24 Think About It 2
Beatles For Sale tribute band returns to Gardne... May '16 New England Music... 1
Beatles For Sale tribute band coming to Winchen... May '16 New England Music... 1
News Mazzarella, Lisciotti, Tran still waiting to ma... (Feb '08) May '16 Gappy L 5
News Fitchburg councilors hear of gang-program progress May '16 Jtn 3
News Red Cross ex-exec ordered to pay $4K - Sentinel... (Mar '08) May '16 The Truth 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winchendon Mortgages