Gang Violence strong and active in Cass Lake Community again!

Posted in the Wilton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cass Laker 4life

Bemidji, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

In last two months another two young adults are assaulted ( stabbed multiple times) and air lifed to Fargo, ND. hospital ! With spring here and summer coming the violence will only get worse. From 2000- 20007 local and county law enforcement slowed down the drugs, gangs and guns in this community. Today, our county and tribal law enforcement are looking the other way on the directive from the LLBO top tribal officials. The states native mob gang has infiltrated and taken up positions in the LLBO government and gaming administrations by teaming up with the newly elected officials. The newly elected officials political success was due to backroom deals with the native mob gang in exchange for position within our workforce and protection from our tribal police force and county law enforcement. Minnesota top Law Enforcement Officials should sanction our LL Tribal Police Chief, Officers and Department for refusing to do their duty! When Chairman LaRose can call a meeting with the LL Tribal Police Chief and Officers and direct them 'Hands off all known Native Mob members' this Department needs to be investigated and these corrupt Cops need to be charged with 'selective enforcement' and 'Neglect of duty'. If found guilty they need to be kicked the hell out of our community.
Matilda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Oh shut the %&^%&^ up. You don't know what ur talkin bout foo. GEORGE supporter?? Is this Terri again???
Matilda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Cass Laker 4life wrote:
In last two months another two young adults are assaulted ( stabbed multiple times) and air lifed to Fargo, ND. hospital ! With spring here and summer coming the violence will only get worse. From 2000- 20007 local and county law enforcement slowed down the drugs, gangs and guns in this community. Today, our county and tribal law enforcement are looking the other way on the directive from the LLBO top tribal officials. The states native mob gang has infiltrated and taken up positions in the LLBO government and gaming administrations by teaming up with the newly elected officials. The newly elected officials political success was due to backroom deals with the native mob gang in exchange for position within our workforce and protection from our tribal police force and county law enforcement. Minnesota top Law Enforcement Officials should sanction our LL Tribal Police Chief, Officers and Department for refusing to do their duty! When Chairman LaRose can call a meeting with the LL Tribal Police Chief and Officers and direct them 'Hands off all known Native Mob members' this Department needs to be investigated and these corrupt Cops need to be charged with 'selective enforcement' and 'Neglect of duty'. If found guilty they need to be kicked the hell out of our community.
The stabbings happen EVERYWHERE! not just YOUR rez! Why don't you get on with your life with your POOR ASS hubby?
whatever

Bemidji, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

I agree with Cass Laker 4Life...this is getting out of hand...again. It's not right that these people can get by with what they want...murder even! where else would they get by with this crap? Yes, these kinds of things happen all over...but why are they getting by with it just because LaRose says they can do it, and law enforcement can not touch them? I can't wait to see judgement day for everyone of them! All hell will break loose, and they will be the ones hurting later.
Cass Laker 4life

Bemidji, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

Matilda wrote:
Oh shut the %&^%&^ up. You don't know what ur talkin bout foo. GEORGE supporter?? Is this Terri again???
NO! This is not Terri or a George supporter! Why, are you a supporter of drugs, gangs and guns? If you want facts go down to your precious LL Tribal Police Dept. and ask gang task force Officer Wouri for upto date native mob members names and then go to your precious Tribal Council and ask for an employee list of people that have been just hired in last 10 months and you will see the number of known gang members in the Tribal government and gaming work force. Duh? Is this Wally S.? or Frank B.? I'll let you in on little secret, Wouri will not give you list and you will not get employee list either cause your precious Chairman,(like I said your Chair) will direct that this public info. is not released to anyone! Look at the former police officer that is housing these criminals right in the center of town and nothing is said to him or done to him! Wow! One of the stabbing assaults took place there and you say I don't know what I'm talking about? Your the one that supports this type of violence and these criminals! Are you on your chair's pay roll?
turbonan

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Ithink the city counsel needs to get off butts and start cracking down on all the crime
Leticia

South Range, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

whatever wrote:
I agree with Cass Laker 4Life...this is getting out of hand...again. It's not right that these people can get by with what they want...murder even! where else would they get by with this crap? Yes, these kinds of things happen all over...but why are they getting by with it just because LaRose says they can do it, and law enforcement can not touch them? I can't wait to see judgement day for everyone of them! All hell will break loose, and they will be the ones hurting later.
HO WAH!!
Leticia

South Range, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

Cass Laker 4life wrote:
<quoted text> NO! This is not Terri or a George supporter! Why, are you a supporter of drugs, gangs and guns? If you want facts go down to your precious LL Tribal Police Dept. and ask gang task force Officer Wouri for upto date native mob members names and then go to your precious Tribal Council and ask for an employee list of people that have been just hired in last 10 months and you will see the number of known gang members in the Tribal government and gaming work force. Duh? Is this Wally S.? or Frank B.? I'll let you in on little secret, Wouri will not give you list and you will not get employee list either cause your precious Chairman,(like I said your Chair) will direct that this public info. is not released to anyone! Look at the former police officer that is housing these criminals right in the center of town and nothing is said to him or done to him! Wow! One of the stabbing assaults took place there and you say I don't know what I'm talking about? Your the one that supports this type of violence and these criminals! Are you on your chair's pay roll?
Chriiiiii!!! Land sakes!!
Leticia

South Range, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

Matilda wrote:
<quoted text>The stabbings happen EVERYWHERE! not just YOUR rez! Why don't you get on with your life with your POOR ASS hubby?
Holaaaaay!!!! You notice I'm talking just rezzy like your new Chairman? Ho wah! I hear he won the tough man contest and bragged up about it to the Governor! Chriiii!!!! he's just tough uh? Your rez is the laughing stock,even more so than when the horny one was in office! Chriiii!!
Leticia

South Range, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

Matilda wrote:
<quoted text>The stabbings happen EVERYWHERE! not just YOUR rez! Why don't you get on with your life with your POOR ASS hubby?
Ho wah!! whose poor ass hubby?
BabyG

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

God you people are just crazy!
ME MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

what is that girl saying being indian what is foo
what is foo ? get the food out your mouth 1st before you speak , foo haha ignorant ! i say
ME MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

we get pretty brave on the computer huh ? foo still laughing at it haahaa when i want a good laugh i just have to read this stuff ,, and it stays with me all day.
Matilda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Baby G is right. Damn we all CRAZY!!!
ME MN

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

i dont think its crazy, it just plain stupidity
Matilda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

ME MN wrote:
i dont think its crazy, it just plain stupidity
Yeah, stupid that I have relatives still on that crazy ass reservation.
old news

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Matilda wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, stupid that I have relatives still on that crazy ass reservation.
yeh mine go back 100 yrs can you back that! you are mad because i called you on your own dumbness
cant even talk respectful! can you wanna be
ha but i am the elder and i know better huh city girl i was born and bread a original before u learned how to talk you crap ! you are dumb face it talk dumb act dumb ps i got land that can and can prove it.biatch oops sorry thought u could understand that. i am not no joke like you need to get a a education and learn how speak first. oops maybe you, are a cougar and it sounds cool freak!
old news

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Matilda wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, stupid that I have relatives still on that crazy ass reservation.
no you are stupid get some education kid or cougar which one is it ?
old news

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

Leticia wrote:
<quoted text>Holaaaaay!!!! You notice I'm talking just rezzy like your new Chairman? Ho wah! I hear he won the tough man contest and bragged up about it to the Governor! Chriiii!!!! he's just tough uh? Your rez is the laughing stock,even more so than when the horny one was in office! Chriiii!!
no matter what a indian crooked or straight they will always be nice and ask for a smoke or money me i will always give when in need . and here is something a indian will say when they see you even if they dont know you, hey where are you going .:) thats ok
old news

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2009

Judged:

old news wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter what a indian crooked or straight they will always be nice and ask for a smoke or money me i will always give when in need . and here is something a indian will say when they see you even if they dont know you, hey where are you going .:) thats ok
Then why are you here worry about your own ! oh wait i forgot you either shacked up there with a winnebago or you are just bored no way you can be a ojibwe !!! we have reservations here ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilton Discussions

Search the Wilton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Murder at Leech Lake in the 1970s (Oct '12) 7 hr fifigirl 70
Anti-Islam speeches in Bagley decried Jun 24 Warner 2
Minnesota Muskies Growing in Size, But Populati... Jun '14 Srogness 1
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun '14 doomsayer2014 847
Review: Trappers Bait May '14 Barb Eckman 1
Bemidji Music Thread (Oct '13) Apr '14 Listener 8
Drive-by shooting rattles residents of Bemidji ... (Aug '10) Apr '14 Trigger 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••