Town seeks to move weigh station

Town seeks to move weigh station

There are 1 comment on the Sun-Journal story from Jan 17, 2008, titled Town seeks to move weigh station. In it, Sun-Journal reports that:

Selectmen directed the town manager to talk to the state to see if the commercial vehicle weigh station area could be moved so that it includes truck traffic heading up Route 133 from Farmington through Jay. via Sun-Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Journal.

Disgusted

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2008
Ha Ha Why not put the weigh station right on Main St as so many trucks are intentionally using Main St to avoid the weigh station!!! While I'm commenting , why not impeach Baldacci as 60% of the voting public did NOT want him in there anyway. There I've said it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '18 Kate Caught Crabs 20
News Topless women go bonkers over inequality in Maine (Apr '10) Feb '17 Cold Phart 107
News Parents upset over plea deal in deadly hit-and-run (May '16) May '16 Cleesunset69 1
News Farmington official gets calls about trailer in... (Jun '11) Jun '11 East Wilton Resident 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Maine (D... (Oct '10) Oct '10 touchtanks 1
News Franklin County arrest log (Oct '09) Oct '09 mensa 3
News Five Cars Stolen in Farmington Area, Authoritie... (Oct '09) Oct '09 mensa 1

Wilton Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilton Mortgages