Dale Kreimeyer

Wilton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I would like to thank the Wilton police department, and the Wilton first responders for the very quick response on October 5th. For Dale Kreimeyer. I know that you donít get to hear it very often but Thanks! Robert and Jane where very happy with how all of you handled the situation. Professionally. And with care of Dale until the Ambulance arrived there. And we where very pleased with the ambulance crew with the same. All of you worked together as a team. Dale is doing a lot better and has a Healing road ahead of him, but those of us who know Dale Kreimeyer know he is a fighter and wont quit. He is my Dad and I love him more than any son could. The people of Wilton should be very fortunate of the Wilton Police, First Responders/Fire, and the service of an ambulance so close and responsive. Again, I thank those people very much, and I Know Jane has the same thoughts.

If you would like to say something to Dale go ahead and comment here. I will show him. he loves Wilton and is Proud to have been part of it and still is. thoses of you that know Dale know what he has done for the town,school,Ect. Im a proud Son of Him, And I look up to him always. Not too many men could fill his shoes..he is one of a kind! And he is my Dad!

As of now Dale is still in the Hospt. but in Rehab and doing well. keep all Posted, Thanks all for the cards and things so far.

R Kreimeyer
Ovesons

Clear Lake, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Get well soon Dale, will be lookin forward to seein you on the road again!!!

The Ovesons
Dale Kreimeyer

Wilton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

November 5th
Steve and Lori Brown

Wilton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Hi Dale - we know you are working hard to get better & we will see you soon!!
Terri Becker and family

Davenport, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Dale-----The most important thing is to make sure and be kind to the nurses!?!? HA You have come along way already and you are strong enough to keep going and "Get er DONE!!" Hope you are home real soon. See you soon. Terri
Hi Dale

Wilton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Get well soon, we are getting bored out here on the road with no one like you speeding around. Hope to see you out again soon.
Tim Leathers
Mark McHugh

Wilton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Hi Dale, hope you get better soon. someone needs to help me patrol these road here in wilton. Miss seeing you around.

Mark
The Bantz family

Fenton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Dale ..it was nice to hear you are at home and recovering . Rest well and be patient with your progress . Sounds like Close friends are looking forward to seeing you out and about again .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilton Discussions

Search the Wilton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
How can I live off the grid. Planning on cuttin... (Sep '13) Mar '14 Benji Franklyne 6
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
Lost dog (Nov '12) Nov '12 Heather Gers-Logan 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE