7-Eleven halfway on Wilson Farms conversions

There are 9 comments on the Buffalo News story from Jul 11, 2012, titled 7-Eleven halfway on Wilson Farms conversions. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The conversion of 188 Wilson Farms outlets across the state into 7-Eleven stores is more than halfway done, and the world's convenience store leader is claiming success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

WF was great

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
After more than 30 years our local WF is 7-11. Prices have gone up. 2 aisles are devoted to coffee machines even though everyone goes to Timmy Ho's. Brand name products are hard if not impossible to find. Very disappointing!(FYI) According to the salespeople, traffic is way down.
food stamp lover

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Wilson farms was better. At least they'd have some of the Tops specials. The stupid seven eleven wanted 1.29 for a money order and they get robbed now because they're 24 hour. The layout of the store is all wrong for this area too. Sandwiches and shit are in the back along the side where any shoplifting asshole can take them. Plus their pizza slice boxes litter up the street now. I hope they lose money.
food stamp lover

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
I just heard on the police scanner that BPD told seven eleven to stop pressing the robbery alarm when someone walks out with beer. Stupid seven eleven tieing up police resources with their shoplifting policy.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2012
awesome subject, fsl. much will change ... due to you. keep it up. go for it. no, not your g.e.d, but keep rockin' the anti 7-11 sentiment! yer gonna win. you are a winner.
food stamp lover suck

Canandaigua, NY

#6 Jul 18, 2012
i love 7-eleven, a lot nice stores,
food stamp lover suck

Canandaigua, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2012
wilson farms was bankruptcy, that why that sold out
drmikeo

Horsham, PA

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Don't like them. Too bright in the morning and they screwed up my Hazelnut coffee blend...Also...although they have about 20 different coffee jugs, only three are filled sob's
Seven-Eleven

Baytown, TX

#9 Jul 19, 2012
drmikeo wrote:
Don't like them. Too bright in the morning and they screwed up my Hazelnut coffee blend...Also...although they have about 20 different coffee jugs, only three are filled sob's
Yeah, well your armpits and breath have a horrendous stench, which is why we wait to fill the other 17 containers until you're long gone. The quicker you leave, the better our business.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#11 Jul 20, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
ahs lkes 7/11 cuz dass ware ahs dun cops alla my newports an colt45s.
That's a real tight name you got there. A little long, but tight never the less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Steve's Custom Cycle (Jul '10) Apr 8 5oclocksomewhere 12
News Niagara SPCA Conducts Animal Rescue in Lockport Mar '15 CatWatcher 4
Lincoln Wood Apartments close to Akron Road (Jan '14) Mar '15 HIGh ya 6
News NYS snowfall totals for this week's storm: Who ... Feb '15 HIGh ya 1
Looking for Nancy Lee Sorice Jan '15 Batavia NY 1
INKspressions Tattoos Jan '15 yourmom 4
Lockports Josh Verity commits suicide! (May '12) Jan '15 HIGh ya 171
More from around the web

Wilson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE