ONTARIO: Vicious dog deaths spark coy...

ONTARIO: Vicious dog deaths spark coyote warning

There are 1 comment on the Niagara Gazette story from Apr 5, 2009, titled ONTARIO: Vicious dog deaths spark coyote warning. In it, Niagara Gazette reports that:

As two local men are being treated for rabies after reportedly being bitten by wildlife in Niagara County, officials across the river are blaming coyotes for the recent deaths of two dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Niagara Gazette.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
the crackheads ran the coyotes out of NT. they musta jumped in the river and swam(or is it swum or swimmed) to canada. maybe the coyotes should of chased the crackers to the shore and run them off. help me out with my English, please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shannondoah farms (Aug '10) 17 hr Tragic Indeed 122
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Jun '17 Gwbush43 15
News 75 years after Midway, US Navy hero honored in ... Jun '17 anonymous 1
News Latest News: Flood recovery for Lake Ontario, M... May '17 lookin 4 JustUs 1
Banks at Niagara University May '17 Niagara University 1
News HEALTH: Man bitten by coyote on Sweeney Street ... (Apr '09) May '17 frilled2b 49
News Canadian man pleads guilty to attempting to imp... Apr '17 whats-the-point-o... 1

Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilson Mortgages