Wilson custodian, Clarence nurse char...

Wilson custodian, Clarence nurse charged with prescription forgery

There are 6 comments on the Buffalo News story from Feb 11, 2009, titled Wilson custodian, Clarence nurse charged with prescription forgery. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The head custodian at Thomas Marks Elementary School in Wilson and a nurse who works in a Clarence medical office were charged Tuesday with forging prescriptions to obtain drugs at a pharmacy in the Town of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

old Turtle

AOL

#1 Feb 11, 2009
What? That lady a suspected druggie? Your kidding me? Who knew? I did not think Wilson had a drug problem? GeeezLouise who can you trust these days?
I thought when the kids were sick they had to report to the school nurse for medical attention, at WCS you just go to the broom closet.
WAKE UP WILSON, TAKE YOUR TOWN BACK, TAKE YOUR SCHOOL BACK, DEMAND BETTER FOR YOUR MONEY, YOUR CHILDREN.
F-Michael

Buffalo, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2009
You are a freaking idiot Turtle!
F-Turtle

Buffalo, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2009
Decided to change my screen name.

Don't you just love it? PSYCHOPATH!!!
Hey was it your kid that couldn't play in the game last night because he was caught cheating?
Just wondering!
old Turtle

AOL

#4 Feb 11, 2009
F-Turtle wrote:
Decided to change my screen name.
Don't you just love it? PSYCHOPATH!!!
Hey was it your kid that couldn't play in the game last night because he was caught cheating?
Just wondering!
Keep wondering! YES I love your name!!
I'm honored, and tickled that you think it would actually bother me.
F-Turtle

Buffalo, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2009
You are insane!
F-Turtle

Buffalo, NY

#6 Feb 11, 2009
old Turtle wrote:
What? That lady a suspected druggie? Your kidding me? Who knew? I did not think Wilson had a drug problem? GeeezLouise who can you trust these days?
I thought when the kids were sick they had to report to the school nurse for medical attention, at WCS you just go to the broom closet.
WAKE UP WILSON, TAKE YOUR TOWN BACK, TAKE YOUR SCHOOL BACK, DEMAND BETTER FOR YOUR MONEY, YOUR CHILDREN.
You should take your own advice...
WAKE UP TURTLE, TAKE YOUR BRAIN BACK, DEMAND MORE FROM YOUR BIPOLAR MEDICINES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Jun '16 Daneo 11
Bonnie Maier May '16 grossed 2
Andy Skye May '16 Concerned 1
Lynnsey from Lockport Apr '16 justcurious 1
Bald Eagles poisoned with a six month probation... (Oct '15) Oct '15 irishmygirl 1
News 2005 UFO: Triangular-Shaped Craft (Oct '15) Oct '15 Ha Ha 2
News Building heat for Central New York peaks Wednesday (Jul '15) Jul '15 jamal 1

Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilson Mortgages