Wilson case cited in lecture on bullying

Wilson case cited in lecture on bullying

There are 96 comments on the Buffalo News story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Wilson case cited in lecture on bullying. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

Jean Alberti, an expert on child psychology and behavior, has taken a keen interest in allegations of hazing by three former baseball players from Wilson High School in Niagara County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
KatefromRt8

AOL

#82 Oct 7, 2008
Reader wrote:
Rotten apple you forgot to change your name to DrAlbertunprofessional for that last post (heeheehee)
gotcha!!
You gave smelly apple some rope and he hung himself..........he said he is gone and done....we will see. Perhaps he is home with his theosaurus picking out a new name.....maybe with his new name he will finally answer why the school and teachers should not be held responsible.
Reader

Buffalo, NY

#83 Oct 7, 2008
KatefromRt8

AOL

#84 Oct 7, 2008
Reader wrote:
http://www.topix.net/city/wils on-ny/2008/09/school-district- seeks-opinions-on-school-resou rce-officer-position
and he hung himself here too
Yikes...he outdid himself. I am sure he is home working hard on a new name for himself. From now on....if he does come back (he will) let's call him sybil:)
Rotten Apple

Buffalo, NY

#85 Oct 7, 2008
Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you know Dr. Alberti is adamantly against an SRO. Interesting.
You are insane. I know how to research the internet too. I never said I went to the seminar because I didn't. Google her name and you can find out the data I did.
Once again...nice try.

Funny how you and Kate post within minutes of each other. Do you seriously think you have any of us fooled?
Rotten Apple

Buffalo, NY

#86 Oct 7, 2008
KatefromRt8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gave smelly apple some rope and he hung himself..........he said he is gone and done....we will see. Perhaps he is home with his theosaurus picking out a new name.....maybe with his new name he will finally answer why the school and teachers should not be held responsible.
Is theosaurus a newly discovered dinosaur?
Again revealing your idiocy!
KatefromRt8

AOL

#87 Oct 7, 2008
Rotten Apple wrote:
<quoted text>
Is theosaurus a newly discovered dinosaur?
Again revealing your idiocy!
Ohhh here you come again...you promised you were gone.....welcome back, you amuse me.
KatefromRt8

AOL

#88 Oct 7, 2008
Hey Rotten Apple, I mean Smelly Apple, I mean Sybil...finish this sentence...

The reason the teachers, school should not be held responsible for what happened on the bus is.........
Reader

Buffalo, NY

#89 Oct 7, 2008
I'm sure Kate meant Thesaurus.

Also, I did google her name. Nothing there regarding her objections to SRO...you either made it up or you were there.
Reader

Buffalo, NY

#90 Oct 10, 2008
Sybil has gone dry.
KatefromRt8

AOL

#91 Oct 10, 2008
Reader wrote:
Sybil has gone dry.
And he never answered my question....Hmmm...really Reader, nobody who defends the school has answered that question yet. Why do you think that? How can you defend something/someone without any explanation.
Jeff

Buffalo, NY

#92 Oct 11, 2008
Msybe because no one gives a crap what you think...
Teacher

Penfield, NY

#93 Oct 15, 2008
KatefromRt8 wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why the people in Wilson are in TROUBLE. The school/teachers do not have the chidlrens best interest in mind. They are constantly covering things up, making excuses for bad teachers, school board members, principals, coaching staff. Every year that town has DRAMA.
Nobody walks the talk there. Nobody is ever held responsible. Who knows what this years drama will be? The zero tolerance policy does not exist there.
I agree 100%. This years drama - a student gets caught with drugs and Mr. Johnson tells everyone that it was a discipline problem. Did you see him sink in his seat when the parent got up to ask him why he covered it up at Tuesday's Board Meeting?
ide ah

AOL

#94 Oct 15, 2008
MMP is a windbag.
Are You Kidding

Buffalo, NY

#95 Oct 17, 2008
So MrAlburtiunprofessional...didn 't you get quoted enough in the paper? Had to put more than your two cents worth in, right Mr. Big Shot?

Your not fooling me. Why don't you stay off these forums and do your job and staighten up the schools
taxpayer

Livonia, MI

#96 Oct 24, 2008
you will not straighten up wilson tell we get rid of the slackers there ,the good old boys club,has to go then the coverups i hope will stop,those people are a joke and wasting our tax dollars$$$$$.
old Turtle

AOL

#97 Oct 24, 2008
Are You Kidding wrote:
So MrAlburtiunprofessional...didn 't you get quoted enough in the paper? Had to put more than your two cents worth in, right Mr. Big Shot?
Your not fooling me. Why don't you stay off these forums and do your job and staighten up the schools
Just wondering...what this means? Can anyone explain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Biological Parents (Aug '12) Dec '17 Pearl 11
Review: Steve's Custom Cycle (Jul '10) Oct '17 Rob Frank 15
News Bills fans collecting memorabilia for devastate... Sep '17 terrr o 2
Lockport, NY. A good place to live? (Sep '07) Aug '17 Frank L 16
shannondoah farms (Aug '10) Jul '17 Tragic Indeed 122
News 75 years after Midway, US Navy hero honored in ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 anonymous 1
News Latest News: Flood recovery for Lake Ontario, M... (May '17) May '17 lookin 4 JustUs 1

Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilson Mortgages