Southern Living names Vollis Simpson ...

Southern Living names Vollis Simpson a Hero of the New South

There are 1 comment on the Carolina Beaches story from Feb 23, 2012, titled Southern Living names Vollis Simpson a Hero of the New South. In it, Carolina Beaches reports that:

Parse error : syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/beachcar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-custom-widget/phptext.php : eval()'d code on line 11 New York, N.Y. A - North Carolina artist Vollis Simpson of Lucama is the recipient of Southern Living 's Heroes of the New South Award and will be featured in the March issue of the magazine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carolina Beaches.

HORTON-MORTON_ZY NIQUE

Wilson, NC

#1 Apr 30, 2012
IT A SMALL WORLD. I JUST LEARNED MY GRANDFATHER LATE ROBERT LEE GLASPER WAS A SHARECROPPER ON DEWY SIMPSON'S FARM FOR FEW YRS. THEN MOVED TO VOLLIS'S AUNT LATE LENNIE KIRBY & LATE WALTER KIRBY FOR 15 YRS. AND MY GRANDMA WORKED AT PARKERS BAR-B-QUE FOR 34 YRS. MRS.VERNELL GLASPER . AND I HAVE A STORE DOWNTOWN WHERE VOLLIS ARTWORK IS OUR MOTIVATION. I DESIGNED A YARD ART TOO.ITS A SMALL WORLD AND I PASS THE WHIRLS EVERYDAY GOING HOME TO SPRING HILL CH RD IN LUCAMA HOW COOL IS THAT. PEACE,LOVE, HAPPINESS. VOLLIS SIMPSON IS SO CREATIVE ,MAYBE I CAN GET TO MET HIM ONE DAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The legacy restaurant Dec '15 Anon 1
Chi Ladwig Sep '15 wondering 1
marcie vause or marcia markert vause chris vaus... Sep '15 ronnie flagstaff 1
Review: Betina's (Jul '15) Jul '15 Somer 1
God is love and is still performing miracles. (Jul '15) Jul '15 Denise 1
hotel? motel in elm city (Jun '15) Jun '15 auntapie 1
Debate: Marijuana - Wilson, NC (Sep '10) Jun '15 Righteous Rick 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilson Mortgages