Next Last
Rumorhasit

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2012
ask linda from dyess, if anybody knows it will b her
concerned

Cleveland, OH

#22 Apr 2, 2012
lacarow. Well where do I start. I am in a relationship now. Not a bad one, just not a lot of love there either. I feel like I get taken for granted of a lot. Bubba seems to care about me and listen. I read all the stuff above and I don't know what to believe. He seems to have a answer for everything. I do not want to screw up what I have now for something even worse.
concerned

Cleveland, OH

#23 Apr 2, 2012
What linda from dyess
Rumorhasit

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2012
find her on fb under linda mccullar l think, she is married, he seems to target women n a relationship
Rumorhasit

United States

#25 Apr 2, 2012
dont waste ur time on him he lies to everyone, im sure hes lying to u to.

Since: Jul 11

Trumann, AR

#30 Apr 3, 2012
or find me on fb under Linda Carol!!
concerned

Cleveland, OH

#31 Apr 13, 2012
What a looser!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyone. I wish I had read this first. He just told me nobody ever made him feel like I did. He said he has never had a connection like the one he had with me. He said he could just be himself. He only wanted to talk when it was on his time. I caught him in so many lies. People like him are sorry lowlife trash. I feel sorry for anybody he comes in contact with. I sure hope nobody else waste any time on this looser. By the way he don't have a house, hummer, job, or anything else a 38 year old man should have. WASTE OF A HUMAN and sorry excuse for a man!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Lake City, AR

#32 Apr 24, 2012
No good lying piece of sh**t. Has 2 kids don't support can't even give daughter $5 for gas to get to school. My advice when u see this low life coming your way run & run fast. Anyone who can never be there for there kids is a sorry excuse for a man!!!!
hal-white

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Jun 2, 2012
the words liar, coward, lazy, stupid, irresposible all seem to fit this low down piece of crap garbage.
suzi

Gardendale, AL

#34 Jul 24, 2012
Is this William Earl Johnson from Franklin Parrish, Louisianna? Age 43.
Lookout

Germantown, TN

#35 Sep 12, 2012
Glad that I found this forum. Something just didn't seem right about this guy. He talks an awful lot. He is always talking about his Daddy. He mentioned that he has two children. He sent me photos of his kids and house. He mentions JoJo. He apparently is mentally ill according to this forum. Not sure if treatment would help this guy. I thank you all for posting this information. You saved me a lot of grief! Good looking out! I haven't met him yet, we have been talking on the phone. Now I definitely do not plan to meet him. Scary situation!
The daughter

United States

#36 Sep 13, 2012
Ok I know this doesn't make me any better at all, but I am the daughter and I have no idea of what lies he has been telling y'all except for the ones on here! I do not drive a hummer, he didn't even help me get my first car or help when it messed up, we barely even have contact unless I go to my grandparents and he is there, I do have a 4 yr old brother and dad as far as I know only sees him when my grandma gets him. His dad is not a dr, my blood grandpa had nothing to do with him till he was dying, my grandmas husband was basically his dad, our uncle is the doctor and his daughter is jojo. He lives with my grandma, only been to Iraq 1 time and works at denso now! I am on fbook under Hayley Justine Johnson and I do not like being used as bait to reel in women, this is rediciulous and I'm tired of being brought in it!
wowed

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Sep 14, 2012
He finally got a job?
Truth

Cleveland, OH

#38 Sep 27, 2012
The daughter wrote:
Ok I know this doesn't make me any better at all, but I am the daughter and I have no idea of what lies he has been telling y'all except for the ones on here! I do not drive a hummer, he didn't even help me get my first car or help when it messed up, we barely even have contact unless I go to my grandparents and he is there, I do have a 4 yr old brother and dad as far as I know only sees him when my grandma gets him. His dad is not a dr, my blood grandpa had nothing to do with him till he was dying, my grandmas husband was basically his dad, our uncle is the doctor and his daughter is jojo. He lives with my grandma, only been to Iraq 1 time and works at denso now! I am on fbook under Hayley Justine Johnson and I do not like being used as bait to reel in women, this is rediciulous and I'm tired of being brought in it!
You said your name is Hayley. Hayley it takes a lot of courage to post something on here for everyone to see. I know it has to be hard to read everything on here about your (what ever he is). He is not a dad or a father. He has hurt a lot of people, including you. I have had contact with him and he is a sorry excuse of a human. I am not saying that to hurt you but that is how I feel. I do not know you but keep telling the truth. He can only live a lie so long and it will come back to bite him. Seeing him now and knowing what I know I cannot see how anyone could have fallen for him. If they know him and fell for him, they must be sick in the head as well. I almost allowed him to talk me away from someone who really cares for me because I was having a hard time. He seems to pray on women in troubled relationships. You seem to be a better person that that. I hope you find a good place in your life. Thanks again for sharing the truth. A lot of people need to learn from you. Just tell the truth and don't hide behind lies.
rebeccc mother

Paragould, AR

#39 Mar 27, 2013
why dont you people start sweeping under your own
doorstep, maybe got a lot of garbage under there,
or at least put your name on here,so I can talk
about you for awhile.I bet your a bunch of hypocrits that cant think of anything else to do
unless your runing somebody down.At least I can
put my name on here.maybe you got something to say
about me. But be sure and leave your real name,so
Ican respond.His mother
Rebecca.
Amazed

Fort Scott, KS

#40 May 20, 2013
Nice job you did there mom!
rebeccc mother wrote:
why dont you people start sweeping under your own
doorstep, maybe got a lot of garbage under there,
or at least put your name on here,so I can talk
about you for awhile.I bet your a bunch of hypocrits that cant think of anything else to do
unless your runing somebody down.At least I can
put my name on here.maybe you got something to say
about me. But be sure and leave your real name,so
Ican respond.His mother.
Rebecca.
Amazed

Fort Scott, KS

#41 May 20, 2013
Nice job you did there mom. Mother of the year material.
TGreen

Atlanta, GA

#42 May 23, 2013
Ok...I've been talking to William a few days and we also met on Match.com . William seems like a fun guy, too bad he feels the need to lie. I won't judge about issues with him and exes or children. I am saddened by the fact his daughter was brought into it. There's a disconnect somewhere if his father is decease and he talks about jom continuously. However, he could consider his uncle as his fill in dad. I'm not sure of his issues, but I will pray that he is able to become truthful with himself and others.
Enlightened

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Jun 11, 2013
Yep girls! And he is still at. Started talkin to him on match.com and things just didn't add up. Couldn't find anything for sure until I checked on her. Finally got his real name from a friend that did some asking around. Told me his name was William cullom, son of dr. Reggie sumner cullom. He definately makes you believe what he is saying even when it doesn't add up. Wow unbelievable how people can lie so easily.
guess what

Trumann, AR

#44 Mar 17, 2017
Enlightened wrote:
Yep girls! And he is still at. Started talkin to him on match.com and things just didn't add up. Couldn't find anything for sure until I checked on her. Finally got his real name from a friend that did some asking around. Told me his name was William cullom, son of dr. Reggie sumner cullom. He definately makes you believe what he is saying even when it doesn't add up. Wow unbelievable how people can lie so easily.
is he kin to the johnson from joiner with the white car that supply all the dopei n osceola

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min Ashamed 36,249
Pamela jones 1 hr Tim 2
Kritter Kontrol Kommission Van Helsing 4 hr INIGMA 3
Sandbar 10 hr Mr Goodbar 6
Ellis robinson 22 hr True 6
Shante Seals 23 hr Dub 1
Faggett Sat Misyt 1

Wilson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance