First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ProfessorOfChem

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Apr 30, 2010
It's time for Wilmore to stand up and get a mayor in who cares for the city and the town folks not just Asbury. And certainly not concerned with all the young girls at the equine center.

Rainwater has embarrassed this town and the locals to a point that some are ashamed to call Wilmore home.

Who would you select for mayor?
funny

Lexington, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Chanse

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2010
Elect Robert Bailey for Mayor of Wilmore!
tell us

Versailles, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2010
I dont know anything about Mr. Bailey, will he employ his relatives on the city payroll?
Chanse

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 9, 2010
tell us wrote:
I dont know anything about Mr. Bailey, will he employ his relatives on the city payroll?
No. Mr Bailey has lived in Wilmore for more than 20 years. He thinks the people of Wilmore should have a say in what goes on around here. If he is elected he will be in the office 5 day's a week 6 if need be. His door will always be open to any citizen who has a complaint or sugestion. Mr. Bailey will work for the people of Wilmore not just Asbury.
Watts up

Belleville, IL

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Where does Robert Bailey work?
Chanse

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Watts up wrote:
Where does Robert Bailey work?
He owns and runs Bailey and Sons Tree Service. They have been in business for 21 years. If he is elected Mayor he is going to give the business over to his 2 sons so he can be a full time mayor in the office everyday for the people.
Chanse

Columbus, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2010
i would like to know if the rumor i'm hearing is true that Harold Rainwater is under investigation for messing around with the girls at the equine center?
tell us

Versailles, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2010
I've also heard that the city attorney and city clerk are the mayor's cousins, can anyone confirm that?
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

#10 Sep 11, 2010
tell us wrote:
I've also heard that the city attorney and city clerk are the mayor's cousins, can anyone confirm that?
I have also heard this and i believe it and everything else i am hearing1717
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

#11 Sep 11, 2010
I have also heard this and believe it along with all the other comments.
Watts up

House Springs, MO

#12 Sep 11, 2010
Who's doing the investigating? If it is true-- I hope that it is an OUTSIDE investigation and not be swept under the carpet.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 11, 2010
There is probaly know investigation your right under the carpet
Chanse

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 11, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
There is probaly know investigation your right under the carpet
We need a change. Join me in voting in November for Robert Bailey for mayor. it's up to us to make this change if we the people don't stand up and use our voting rights and get some one new in we'll be stuck with him for another 30 years. and we dont wont or need that.
better boy

United States

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Anyone is better then Rainwater.. What a waste he is
Thinkwithbrain

Arden, NC

#16 Sep 18, 2010
Nice to see a bunch of silly ill thought out things here. Do any of you actually know if Robert Bailey has a platform for reform, what it would entail or is this just a bunch of nonsense and guesses without substance? Exactly what kind of change does Wilmore need? the only thing I have heard Mr. Bailey say is he doesn't like his neighbor having horses (on wood st). So that sounds pretty self-serving to me. How much do you know of Mr. Bailey? Has he every served in tis town? Does he have any kind of experience with city council or other community projects? Sounds like you don't even know what it is you don't like about Mayor Rainwater - except that he's been in office for over 30 years and he and his wife are involved with Asbury College (yeah, ya got the equine thing wrong; his wife helps, too as do other adults and college professors and there are students of both genders). So, how - exactly has the mayor embarressed this town?
shame shame

Nicholasville, KY

#17 Sep 22, 2010
It looks to me like someone is slinging a lot of mud in this campaign. If this is how things are going to be conducted if Mr. Bailey is elected I don't know that this change would be such a good thing.
time to vote

AOL

#18 Sep 22, 2010
it is time to have a new mayor and look out for the people that live in WIlmore year around in Wilmore along with Asbury. I feel like that Asbury comes before any one or thing with Rainwater. I feel that we are charage more on the water and sewer because of Asbury so we could pay for their use of the utilities. New mayor pleases.
just wondering

Columbus, OH

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Thinkwithbrain wrote:
Nice to see a bunch of silly ill thought out things here. Do any of you actually know if Robert Bailey has a platform for reform, what it would entail or is this just a bunch of nonsense and guesses without substance? Exactly what kind of change does Wilmore need? the only thing I have heard Mr. Bailey say is he doesn't like his neighbor having horses (on wood st). So that sounds pretty self-serving to me. How much do you know of Mr. Bailey? Has he every served in tis town? Does he have any kind of experience with city council or other community projects? Sounds like you don't even know what it is you don't like about Mayor Rainwater - except that he's been in office for over 30 years and he and his wife are involved with Asbury College (yeah, ya got the equine thing wrong; his wife helps, too as do other adults and college professors and there are students of both genders). So, how - exactly has the mayor embarressed this town?
For your information nobody connected with Robert Bailey has done any mud slinging nothing bad has ever been said about Mr. Rainwater first off. Howerever the police chief is going around in a police cruiser campainging for Harold and that should be very unetical and a violation against the F O P(faternal order of police)if u don't know that one. And how about all the affairs he has been having with the girls at the equine center I think if I'm not mistaken he is under investigation for that but no body is hearing about that? Could that be 30 years on your side how fair is that?? And now to Asbury all that is is a kick back strait into his pocket. With a brand new black top road to a farm that was psid by us the taxpayers for Asbury to use but blocked off from anybody else using. So why don't u get your facts strait before you start running off at the keyboard.
just wondering

Columbus, OH

#20 Sep 22, 2010
shame shame wrote:
It looks to me like someone is slinging a lot of mud in this campaign. If this is how things are going to be conducted if Mr. Bailey is elected I don't know that this change would be such a good thing.
Nobody from Mr. Bailey has ever said anything bad about anyone in this campain. As far as I know i thought Mr. Bailey and Harold were friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey Renfro 8 min meee 5
Men claiming kids illegally on taxes! (Jan '13) 39 min kim 43
Louisville Cardinals Basketball. ....The Best! 52 min Flint Hill Bandit 62
What's your favorite restaurant in Lexington? 1 hr burglar 7
What restaurants are open on Christmas day? 1 hr marker 35
Gay Hustler Hollywood at Richmond Center (Jul '10) 1 hr iknow 56
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 20,035
Wilmore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale